We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
SWIM's PF Tek Progression Options

Entheogenerator
#21 Posted : 2/4/2014 4:52:54 AM

Homo discens

Those guys look like they're gonna need a bath any day now Wink

I'm not sure I understand your question about the "endless loops", is there any way you could provide some more details?
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Archmage
#22 Posted : 2/4/2014 8:04:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
Those guys look like they're gonna need a bath any day now Wink

I'm not sure I understand your question about the "endless loops", is there any way you could provide some more details?

Yep, I'm going to wait until 28 days and then bathe them... Research has shown that although they are colonized at 21 days - that 28 days guarantees they have completely taken over the substrate.

In terms of endless loops, I am speaking about thoughts with a paradoxical nature.

I have developed a thought that is specifically holding me back from astral travel.

This thought is just "one possibility" however, I cannot prove nor disprove said thought.

As a result, I am "afraid" to let go during a psychedelic dose.

My most major fear is that I might not make it back to this reality.... and I have a lot to live for, however I wish to astral travel, and despite the fact that I've tripped who knows... 20-30 times.... my brain suggests it's a possibility that I've only imagined said tripping and that if I do consent to allow my spirit to leave my body that I will not get back... Your thoughts?

Any further detail you might want, I'd be willing to send you a private message.
-=Archmage=-

..."We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it’s worth. You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms."

Archmage
#23 Posted : 2/6/2014 5:26:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Day 20Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Archmage attached the following image(s):
Day 20.JPG (2,098kb) downloaded 393 time(s).
-=Archmage=-

..."We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it’s worth. You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms."

Archmage
#24 Posted : 2/6/2014 5:36:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Day 21 -- I rotated most of the jars so we can get a look at the entire substrate.Big grin Big grin
Day 21.JPG (2,144kb) downloaded 388 time(s).
-=Archmage=-

Mr.Peabody
#25 Posted : 2/6/2014 6:39:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah SHROOMIEZ!!!

I get excited about shroomiez.Drool

Good work! They are coming along nicely!
Be an adult only when necessary.

Mister_Niles
#26 Posted : 2/6/2014 8:46:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Very exciting. Will be following this with interest.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Archmage
#27 Posted : 2/6/2014 9:02:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr.Peabody wrote:
Yeah SHROOMIEZ!!!

I get excited about shroomiez.Drool

Good work! They are coming along nicely!

Mister_Niles wrote:
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Very exciting. Will be following this with interest.

So just to bring everyone up to speed. Next thursday will be 28 days which is the recommended time for 100% guaranteed assimilation of the substrates, however my mother-in-law is visiting. As such, Day 30 we will move the cakes to the birthing chamber (she leaves midnight the night before.) So, I will continue to post pics pretty much daily / bi-daily until then. I am just as excited as everyone else Smile
-=Archmage=-

Du57mi73
#28 Posted : 2/7/2014 12:21:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cant wait. Were all excited for you! And jealous.
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Archmage
#29 Posted : 2/7/2014 10:24:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin Big grin Big grin Day 22Big grin Big grin Big grin
Day 22.JPG (1,996kb) downloaded 352 time(s).
-=Archmage=-

Du57mi73
#30 Posted : 2/11/2014 8:46:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Youre sharing, right? Smile
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Archmage
#31 Posted : 2/12/2014 1:21:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Du57mi73 wrote:
Youre sharing, right? Smile

Anyone in the Vegas area from the Nexus of course would be welcome to sharing Smile
-=Archmage=-

Archmage
#32 Posted : 2/12/2014 1:23:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Day 26 - I've rotated all of them around - any brown from the substrate that is left - is the final pieces of substrate left.

Very very excited!!!! Friday Night / Saturday the will get their dunk bath and then move on to the fruiting chamber. SUPERBLY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
Day 26.JPG (2,346kb) downloaded 306 time(s).
-=Archmage=-

arcologist
#33 Posted : 2/12/2014 1:34:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice work! I'm about to start growing some fungi myself for the first time. I hope things go as well.

Archmage
#34 Posted : 2/13/2014 5:01:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Day 27 Big grin Big grin Big grin
Day 27.JPG (1,897kb) downloaded 279 time(s).
-=Archmage=-

Archmage
#35 Posted : 2/13/2014 5:02:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Day 28!!!!!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Day 28.JPG (2,010kb) downloaded 278 time(s).
-=Archmage=-

Archmage
#36 Posted : 2/14/2014 11:46:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alrighty... so here is the shot for Day 29.....
Day 29.JPG (1,982kb) downloaded 259 time(s).
-=Archmage=-

Archmage
#37 Posted : 2/14/2014 11:48:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So,
Below is - pulled them from their jars and rinsed them. Jars are empty and clean. We lost 1 out of 16. It had a mysterious "blue-ish" stripe on one side of it that was not visible from outside the jars....
Day 29-2.JPG (1,877kb) downloaded 257 time(s).
-=Archmage=-

Archmage
#38 Posted : 2/14/2014 11:51:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The next 2 shots illustrate the "rinsed cakes" being "dunked" in clean cool water.
We rubbed the vermiculite layer at the top off and basically rubbed the cakes smoothly while rinsing in tap water - once gently cleaned, placed the cakes in the pot full of water to re-hydrate over the next 24 hours. Tomorrow we will place them into the shotgun terrarium.

2nd Picture shows the use of a glass pyrex top placed in the stainless steel pot "upside down" and submerged to hold the cakes under water.

The finished "pot" has been placed in the garage where it will be cool tonight with a dark brown towel over top to eliminate any light.

Day 29-3.JPG (1,531kb) downloaded 255 time(s).
Day 29-4.JPG (1,290kb) downloaded 254 time(s).
-=Archmage=-

Archmage
#39 Posted : 2/16/2014 2:25:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Day 30 - Shotgunned and Cased! Big grin Big grin Big grin

The babies have been moved to their birthing/fruiting chamber!

I had to toss another one. It had another blue line.... side note - cannot remember.... is blue algae / mold growing on a cake okay? I know green is definitively bad... Can't remember if blue is okay..... either way... I tossed it.

See pics below!!!
Day 30.JPG (1,408kb) downloaded 247 time(s).
Day 30-2.JPG (1,327kb) downloaded 242 time(s).
Day 30-3.JPG (1,528kb) downloaded 240 time(s).
-=Archmage=-

infinitynlove
#40 Posted : 2/20/2014 12:25:05 PM

Mushroom Explorer

WOW not checked back here for a bit!

awesome job bro!!! they are looking amazing!

your going to be gifted with a lovely crop Smile

Peace!
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

PREV1234NEXT»