We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
i love mescaline. Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 6/19/2009 6:34:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I finally tried mesclane again today...and it was soooooo beautiful..and soo heavy, and so light and peaceful all at the same time. I started today at 6 am and stopped eating the cactus at noon and I am still going strong now than 10 hours later..The cactus really floored me for a while, I almost lost it, but my friend who also ate the cactus with me somehow managed to divert my attention and the rest of the trip after the episode was like heaven..I have not had so much fun in soooo long. The whole day was just soooo insane, meeting up at the beach with other friends who just happenned to be blasted on shroomsVery happy..ending up in some hippies apartment surrounded by dialated pupils and infected mushroom in the back ground to accompany all the dancing neon lights..and there was and is lots and lots of neon.

I also had some VERY deep personal and spiritual insights for about an hour durring the peak, shit that I really think I needed to face..anyway I am still tripping and ranting on and on but just wanted to report my findings...I had lots of respect for san pedro before, but the level it brought me to today def made me think I know next to nothing about this beautiful teacher..and the patterns are indescribable..I never thought mescaline to be sooooo visual.
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Phlux-
#2 Posted : 6/19/2009 6:47:26 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

i love mesc too Smile

what form did swiy take it in ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

jamie
#3 Posted : 6/19/2009 7:00:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I only ate 12 grams of torch...which seems odd since it really hit me so hard..WAYYY harder than my friend and I were anticipating..he eats lots of mushrooms, but it was his first for mescaline, and he wasnt feeling it at first(I told him to wait..but he didnt) so kept eating more..until it hitShocked ... ...long story short, we both ended up completely useless for a good few hours, basically rolling around in the sand in between bouts of completele awe and complete hilarity...I am sure we were quite a sight for "normal" folks!Very happy

..Guess this cactus that I have is just really good??.. I ate doses like this both other times with other pedro and I never got even near the level that it took me to today...before I would have said it's like MDMA...now I would say it's wayyy to psychedelic to really be held up beside MDMA..way more visual and alien..there is something really alien about it, but in a way much gentler and down to earth than mushrooms...but there is something so raw about it as well.

12 grams seems like such a low dose though when I hear about others eating 60 grams...I would NOT eat 60 grams of the cactus I ate today! I cant imagine where that would take me. Anyone else have full experience on doses as low as 12-15 g?

..edit..I also took 69rons advise and made sure to drink some coffee with it...it's good adviceVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

Kannamate
#4 Posted : 6/19/2009 7:03:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

in it's raw form,or powdered from a vendor?

jamie
#5 Posted : 6/19/2009 7:10:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it was from a local headshop, and it was dried but not powdered..just dried chips...Got my live cacti from the same place so I am hoping that its as potent.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#6 Posted : 6/19/2009 7:13:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the stuff just keeps going and going..beginning to wonder if that last stage ever ends!..kinda dont want it to!
Long live the unwoke.

Phlux-
#7 Posted : 6/19/2009 8:07:47 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

haha - now u see why i prefer torch Smile
my short spine is the most potent iv come across - starting an extraction soon and il post swims yeild.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

69ron
#8 Posted : 6/19/2009 8:58:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fractal enchantment, you're so lucky you can get dried cactus locally! That's so much better than ordering online.

The Torch is the most like pure mescaline you can get from a cactus. It's SWIM's favorite of the bunch when taking it as is.

Mescaline is definitely one of SWIM's favorites. It might be like MDMA at low doses but at doses its like nothing else there is. The visuals are fantastic. Only three psychedelics really give SWIM visions that can truly be called visions and that's ayahuasca, bufotenine, and mescaline. The others can give visuals (LSD, LSA) or flashes of visions (DMT, mushrooms), but only ayahuasca, bufotenine, and mescaline really deliver content rich visions for SWIM. Mescaline is the most blissful of the three, but unfortunately it lasts all day long.

Mescaline would be SWIM's favorite psychedelic if only it didn't last so long and there was less impact on the mind at high doses (that's why he prefers high doses of bufotenine for visionary purposes). It really is a fantastic experience. Most of all it's the length of the experience that makes it hard for SWIM to use very often. He does like high doses of mescaline a lot, but it takes your whole day, and SWIM almost never has the whole day to devote to it. But every once in a while he doesSmile
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

SWIMfriend
#9 Posted : 6/19/2009 9:04:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
...Mescaline would be SWIM's favorite psychedelic if only it didn't last so long ...

Again, this is where I think the nebulizer is going to be amazing. We KNOW that the difference in length of effects in DMT-oral vs DMT-vaporized is just the method of delivery, via the lungs. There's reason to believe that 15 minute trips with mescaline might be achievable if it was taken by inhalation...

Kannamate
#10 Posted : 6/19/2009 10:40:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What's the difference between visions and visuals? Swim has had visuals before,but never taken any of the listed ones that cause visions yet. Phlux your growing a short spine?

69ron
#11 Posted : 6/19/2009 10:57:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Visions are like dreams, complete with people, places, story lines, etc. In visions you might see long lost friends, ancient ancestors, future places, etc.

Visuals are just a bunch of beautiful patterns and colors, no actual meaningful content. LSD is good for this. With LSD you’re pretty much guaranteed to see colorful patterns, things melting and twisting, and morphing, but almost never anything of any meaning is seen with LSD. So LSD produces visuals, sometimes really fantastic visuals, but rarely ever produces meaningful visions. SWIM has used LSD over a 1000 times and never once had a single vision from it.

With mescaline, on a high dose with his eyes closed, SWIM very often sees ancient and powerful North American shamans. These are usually spiritual beings with which SWIM is able to talk with and learn about life, things about the past, the future, and beyond. These are true visions, the kinds of visions you hear about in the movies, not just a bunch of fantastic patterns and colors. It's far beyond what LSD can do.

DMT can approach this for a few seconds, showing bazaar beings and places in flashes that disappear rapidly and change into other things. Again, not really a true vision, but close. DMT + harmaline can produce visions just like mescaline can. For SWIM bufotenine also produces visions. Nothing else does for him though.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

ohayoco
#12 Posted : 6/19/2009 12:10:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Torch rules! The strength and nature of experience with the chips can vary greatly. SWIM suspects that it may be to do with whether one is on an empty stomach or not, as well as whether one chooses to encourage visions by seeking them out or not. Not only that different batches of torch can be different strengths.

He once had a closed eye vision of a blue wolf's head which then emitted a green matrix from its forehead after a mere 6.5g of Torch from a headshop. Also some beautiful emotions from that one reminiscent of MDMA but more varied and spiritual- he actually cried in ecstacy that time. He wondered if there was an RC added as it was from a shop, but now he's not sure about that- he thinks it was because he had an empty stomach as he hadn't eaten in 6 hours, and he actively sought out the visions by closing his eyes and summoning them, and it was good strong stuff.

Whereas with a 5g dose of his bulk-purchased internet stash, he experiences mild euphoria, and very slight visual disturbances that are a little reminiscent of coming up on shrooms- the most notable effect is that if he closes his eyes, the areas in his open eye vision that were lighter leave colourful blobs floating in his closed eyes vision. Alcohol seems to enhance the effect- he takes 5g of torch every time he goes out, and after over 6 months of doing so the result is pretty uniform for him at this level. Wonderfully relaxing and stops the thirst for alcohol to avoid drunkenness.

He has gone out after 20g+ but at this level, even after 10g, it can feel pretty trippy and one needs to be with good people so no insecurity sets in. Unwanted attention from a stranger can freak you out at these levels (unless the torch is balanced with booze).

With a 30g+ dose of this stash he is rolling round in bed in ecstacy, watching crocodiles swim over him and patterns shoot around etc. He experiences stomach pangs and body load at this level. Once he kissed a girl at a party after approaching this much and patterns shot from her mouth as they kissed. He closed his eyes, and saw he could actually still see her in his 'mescaline vision'! She was even more beautiful this way so he kept his eyes closed! Pleased

Whereas SWIM gave a friend of his 30g of this same exact stash, but the guy saw nothing at all, only felt terrible nausea and contemplation. He actually refused to close his eyes when told it could bring on the visions, so SWIM thinks that the visions didn't come because his ego was resisting? Or maybe some people don't get the visions easily?

35g is actually the highest he's gone, because he once read on Erowid that 25g is the safe dose for an unknown strength of cactus, and he dosn't know how far he can push it because he hasn't sampled enough dfferent batches to understand the full range of strengths... but some people on Erowid have posted reports of taking 45g, I think I even saw one of 60g! SWIM currently has no desire to test the boundaries though.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

mori
#13 Posted : 6/19/2009 1:34:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi folks.
I'd like to ask, SWIM has had mescaline twice, once as raw cactus blended and consumed, once as pure mescaline using methods in this forum.

The cactus produced closed eye organic morphing monochromatic detail, quite rapidly evolving.. No audio halu.
The mescaline produced closed eye visions similar to music visualizations. No audio halu.

Can I ask, is there a dose where mescaline produces open eye visualisations? or is it only in a dark teepee? Also is there a dose where it produces audio halu? Speech halu? Subconcious echos?

I've read trip reports where people have met spirit guides and got direction from them, without closing their eyes.

breakMYhead
#14 Posted : 6/19/2009 2:53:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guys,
In your opinions, whats the best way to ingest dried cactus? Pref also to avoid nausea? Maybe just chew some datura seeds prior?
i post on behalf of a good friend.

balaganist
#15 Posted : 6/19/2009 3:28:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

breakMYhead wrote:
Guys,
In your opinions, whats the best way to ingest dried cactus? Pref also to avoid nausea? Maybe just chew some datura seeds prior?

ron69's limonene tek! excellent results Smile
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

mori
#16 Posted : 6/19/2009 3:31:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure there are many responses to this, but i should answer from SWIM's experience.
SWIM has tried pill capsules, but the sheer number you ahve to take is voluminous.
Tea is okay. I recommend you get a hold of gag reflex.

jamie
#17 Posted : 6/19/2009 3:37:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mori wrote:
Hi folks.
I'd like to ask, SWIM has had mescaline twice, once as raw cactus blended and consumed, once as pure mescaline using methods in this forum.

The cactus produced closed eye organic morphing monochromatic detail, quite rapidly evolving.. No audio halu.
The mescaline produced closed eye visions similar to music visualizations. No audio halu.

Can I ask, is there a dose where mescaline produces open eye visualisations? or is it only in a dark teepee? Also is there a dose where it produces audio halu? Speech halu? Subconcious echos?

I've read trip reports where people have met spirit guides and got direction from them, without closing their eyes.

I had solid open eye visuals for a few hours..patturn forming all around in a sea of sand, my friends beard literally growing long and blowing in some imaginary wind, radiating neon green accents..I even managed to go out and skimboard a little bit and go swimming in the ocean, everything was so colorful and stunning, the sky and the water, north shore mountains in the background..I saw lots of patturns in the sky and morphing colours..I also started to have small waking dream sort of episodes while trying to go to sleep last night, lasted about an hour and a half until I finally fell aleap. When I woke up I was back, but I still feel a cozy "glow"..

edit..and yes, I did eat all of it on an empty stomach after sleeping all night..and I ate extremely little all day until about 4pm when I startedt to eat fruit..both of us had not eaten, so that was probabily part of it.
Long live the unwoke.

breakMYhead
#18 Posted : 6/19/2009 3:44:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

balaganist wrote:

ron69's limonene tek! excellent results Smile

Well aware, want to know for dried cactus, chips or powder, no extraction.
i post on behalf of a good friend.

jamie
#19 Posted : 6/19/2009 3:47:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BTW, when do you guys or you're swims usually puke(if you do)?..I didnt, but I felt later on that maybe I should, but it really took at least 4 hours to start hitting hard..by that time it may be to digested to vomit..I am going to make tea next time anyway, and I have some impure mescaline that I extracted(just felt like consuming the whole cacti as a reintroduction, as my last journey with cacti was 3 years ago)...
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#20 Posted : 6/19/2009 3:58:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Fractal enchantment, you're so lucky you can get dried cactus locally! That's so much better than ordering online.

Yes, I feel quite lucky actually to live where I do. Cannabis is cheaper, less illigal, peyote is legal to grow and sell dried, pedro, torch, bridgessi..ayahuasca, mimosa etc....all available close to home. We have cannabis vapor lounges here that also serve as restaurants... an ibogaine clinic..it is getting worse though becasue of those damn olympics comming here.
Long live the unwoke.

12NEXT