We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Morning Glory in the News Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 6/19/2009 12:49:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My local news recently did a story on Morning Glory seeds and teenagers "using them to get high". I ate my first HBWR seeds over 20 years ago, and the media is just now making this **Breaking News**?! Too funny. The internet is both a blessing and a curse, isn't it?

peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 6/19/2009 1:12:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Your morning news told you about Morning Glory? Just wait to the evening...

Leap
#3 Posted : 6/19/2009 1:25:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Next it will be on FOX and CNN, then Tyra Banks will crap on it, then we'll see where it goes. I really don't see it going the way of salvia.. I mean, if it did, might have to put barbed wire around your Morning Glory plants!! Evil teenagers might steal them! Pleased

First, I blame the media and our government for the dumbing down of the society. Second, I blame humanity for being lazy. Third, I blame teenagers for being stupid as ever. Get off my lawn!!! Very happy
Nothing said on this account is true. It's all fictional for artistic writing purposes.

Seven
#4 Posted : 6/19/2009 8:28:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Morning Glory News CLip Listen to these jokers lol. Kids thinking they could fly?
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

jamie
#5 Posted : 6/19/2009 8:50:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

haha, they could NEVER make this stuff illegal!! not around here..those pearly gates grow everywhere, and I mean everywhere! Its like an invasive weed here, I planted some heavenly blues in my backyard a few weeks ago..but now the naturalised pearly gates are taking over the trees so bad that my neighbour just cannot get rid of it!..I just need to know more about this strain and its potency now, and watch the end of the season for the seeds..I tried last yr but I think I went out collecting to late cus lots of the pods had already lost seeds, but I did get a few..but if I time it right I know I could get thousands..
Long live the unwoke.

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 6/19/2009 10:00:34 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

fractal enchantment wrote:
I just need to know more about this strain and its potency now

From this page I got this information:
Quote:
CHEMISTRY AND EFFECT OF THE SEEDS

The Hawaiian baby woodrose entered the drug scene in 1965 with the publication of a paper in "Science" entitled "Ergoline Alkaloids in Tropical Wood Roses" by Hylin and Watson. The wide circulation of this journal assured thorough dissemination of the information they presented. They wrote, "The possible health and legal problems associated with the presence of similar compounds in commercially cultivated plants led us to examine the ornamental wood roses, Ipomoea tuberosa and Argyreia nervosa, both common Hawaiian crops that have assumed commerical importance as components of [the] dried tropical flower industry." Comparing the seeds of these two plants with those of the morning glory varieties Pearly Gates and Heavenly Blue, they found the following yield of alkaloids (mg of alkaloid/g of seed material):

Heavenly Blue 0.813
Pearly Gates 0.423
I. tuberosa [None]
A. nervosa 3.050

So Heavenly Blue is almost twice as potent as the Pearly Gates according to this information.

But then I found this information:
Quote:
Heavenly Blue: 0.034
Pearly Gates: 0.060
Blue Star: 0.027

But this states the total alkaloid contents of both clavine and lysergic acid alkaloids.

polytrip
#7 Posted : 6/19/2009 10:02:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I'm growing heavenly blue and pearly gates right now. These plants grow incredibly fast.

idtravlr
#8 Posted : 6/20/2009 6:45:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
I'm growing heavenly blue and pearly gates right now. These plants grow incredibly fast.

Are Pearly Gates the white flowered ones (or is that way to generic of a description)? I have a strain that tries to take over my back yard and our rose garden every year. I've always thought them to be one of the non-pschoctropic varieties (no lsa), but maybe not. Maybe I should be harvesting the seeds instead of blasting them with Crossbow! Confused
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

kemist
#9 Posted : 6/20/2009 7:01:05 AM

John

watch the end of the season for the seeds..I tried last yr but I think I went out collecting to late cus lots of the pods had already lost seeds, but I did get a few..but if I time it right I know I could get thousands..

Hahahaha Laughing

One don`t have to wait for seeds like that, Parrot harvesting whole seeds pods(with bit of stem) when ripped yet green and leaving them in dry dark place (cupboard, wardrobe)to get brown and then collecting the seeds.
He never lost any precious seeds

Tricky is fact that those pods in individual parts of stem are not maturing all in once but with some inconsistency(one earlier other later)
One need to harvest more then once....Rolling eyes

Anyhow if one harvesting matured yet green pods he never would loose any..
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

HappyCamper
#10 Posted : 6/20/2009 3:07:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Their right about eating those things straight up as being dangerous. Even after several washes, stuff had me throwing up mad style.

jamie
#11 Posted : 6/20/2009 3:20:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

kemist wrote:
watch the end of the season for the seeds..I tried last yr but I think I went out collecting to late cus lots of the pods had already lost seeds, but I did get a few..but if I time it right I know I could get thousands..

Hahahaha Laughing

One don`t have to wait for seeds like that, Parrot harvesting whole seeds pods(with bit of stem) when ripped yet green and leaving them in dry dark place (cupboard, wardrobe)to get brown and then collecting the seeds.
He never lost any precious seeds

Tricky is fact that those pods in individual parts of stem are not maturing all in once but with some inconsistency(one earlier other later)
One need to harvest more then once....Rolling eyes

Anyhow if one harvesting matured yet green pods he never would loose any..

Cool, thanks kemist! I was actually wondering about that last year as I did collect some of the still green pods last year..but was unsure as to weather the LSA was there or not yet..Guess I will have LOADS of seeds this year to play withVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#12 Posted : 6/20/2009 3:24:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HappyCamper wrote:
Their right about eating those things straight up as being dangerous. Even after several washes, stuff had me throwing up mad style.

I ate about 200 heavenly blues once and tripped balls all day, but I horrible leg cramps comming up, and some stiffness the next day..it was worth it though. I used woodrose sublingually a few times as well but it wasn't nearly as strong, but no negative body load...I want to extract and try LSH now..if thats what it is.
Long live the unwoke.

kemist
#13 Posted : 6/20/2009 4:57:35 PM

John

Cool, thanks kemist! I was actually wondering about that last year as I did collect some of the still green pods last year..but was unsure as to weather the LSA was there or not yet..Guess I will have LOADS of seeds this year to play withVery happy

Yeah, make sure all seeds you taking out of harvested pods are black (ripped) and don`t just munch them.
As little as 20 whole seeds make parrot puke or give him discomfort leading to puke

Macerating in minimum possible ammount pepermint tea or coffee brew overnight to 24 hours in chiller then straining and drinking da magic liquid... Laughing have some freshly squeezed ginger juice half an hour beforhand with some ginkgo. Also wait about three hours after some lighter breakfast(humous dip on bread with some cucumber, tomato cup of green tea) will ease the stomach before drinking elf`s fluid Wink
Datura seeds as `Nausea Killer` were tested by Dr.`69ron` swimmers and ILPT himself will tested it with henbane seeds as well

Yeah and easy with this brews. They are some toxines in them as well and is not available drink it every day esp, when you got liver dysfunctions

Parrot bet all his leather that ayahuasca is much healthier, lol
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!