We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Should LSD be discussed in the shroom section? Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 6/18/2009 10:44:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
It's technically a fungus (claviceps purpurea) half-product, isn't it?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 6/18/2009 11:02:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD can be made through many routes, not only via the fungus. Therefore I think "Other Psychoactives" is the correct forum.

Dwhitty76
#3 Posted : 6/18/2009 11:20:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think i like them all..... ergot fungi, synth and cubensis.Their all good to me Very happy

The mods are usually pretty good at moving threads as they see fit,although polly.... it prolly falls under the "other psychoactives" section.....that is, if you want to be technical about it. I find "the nexus" to be a pretty loose and relaxed environment though which is what i like about it.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 6/19/2009 3:22:02 PM

The Great Namah

Yeah, probably other psycoactives is the best place for LSA-LSD and all their cousins.

No worries, thanks for asking!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

psychosisdoses
#5 Posted : 6/19/2009 5:40:18 PM

Derek

now if your tired or a bit run down
cant seem to getcha feet off the ground
maybe ya oughta try a lil bit of L S D
only if you want to... Shake your head an rattle your brain
make ya act just a bit insane
give you all the psychic energy you need
eat flowers and kiss babys.. L .. S .. D......for you an meeeeeeeeeeeeee

my oh my how i do love sweet lysergia
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

69ron
#6 Posted : 6/19/2009 7:09:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD changed the world and is an important part of human history. We should have a sub-forum devoted to LSD, LSA, LSH, HBWR, etc. These lysergic acid derivatives are very unique and in a class of their own. I think putting them in Other Psychoactives does not do them justice.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Infinite I
#7 Posted : 6/19/2009 7:13:30 PM

JC

I agree with ron because some LSA threads get buried under other stuff quickly. LSD and LSA stuff should have their own subforum.

psychosisdoses
#8 Posted : 6/19/2009 9:30:03 PM

Derek

69ron wrote:
LSD changed the world and is an important part of human history. We should have a sub-forum devoted to LSD, LSA, LSH, HBWR, etc. These lysergic acid derivatives are very unique and in a class of their own. I think putting them in Other Psychoactives does not do them justice.

AMEN!
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

SpiceGirl
#9 Posted : 6/19/2009 9:57:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

I third this! SWIM just had her best LSD trip ever and wishes she could fourth this notion :]

The Traveler
#10 Posted : 6/19/2009 10:01:52 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

The new subforum has been created and this topic moved to it. Pleased