We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Psychotria 'Nexus' Ayahuasca admixture suitability testing Options

rahlii
#21 Posted : 3/3/2014 8:33:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey SnozzleBerry,

I'd be keen to send some Psychotria 'Nexus' and P. viridis leaf for analysis and comparison.

I can provide leaf material from both plants that has been grown in the same environment and is harvested at the same time and date to get an accurate comparison of both plants.

I would also like to send in some Psychotria 'NN' leaf for analysis. Check this thread for more info - https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&m=525618#525618

Ideal harvest time starts around May but I can harvest anytime when I get a few hot dry days in a row. Alkaloid content may be a bit down though but it will be the same for both plants.

From where is the noise?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ooo0ooo
#22 Posted : 3/4/2014 1:06:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hieronymous wrote:
I can't help thinking there must be something else in there there that adds to the experience.

I'm guessing love, care, time and intention.

Thanks for the report.

Hieronymous
#23 Posted : 3/4/2014 2:51:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's interesting that you've stated that, I've had many people share similar sentiments after tripping with me or after they've tried one of my brews. It seems to be somewhat of a recurring theme for people to pass comments on the vibe I put into my plants and their effects.

I go out of my way to not to visit the garden when I'm not 100% & I only do so if it's unavoidable, like to water them when they are wilted.

Whenever I brew anything I go into a meditative state and if the slightest bit of negativity creeps in I'll drop the spoon & leave it, not returning until I feel that I can only put my best intentions into the brew.

Obviously soil chemistry and genetics are the predominant factors, but intentions, motivations and mood of the alchemist play a role too. Anything I prepare is done in a manner very similar to a biodynamic preparation with extremely focused intent. That intent is never to give people a good time, but to give them what they need right now.

I also try to keep in mind some of the people I consider visionary and genius that have inspired me for all my adult life - Tesla, Rife, Schauberger & Reich.

The Unknowing
#24 Posted : 4/13/2014 11:37:54 AM

Life is a dream, the heart a compass

You sound like the kind of person I'd enjoy being around during a journey Hieronymous. Keep doing what you're doing. Smile
The Universe is Breathing
As Above, So Below, As Within, So Without ~ message from the divine

Triskelionfractal
#25 Posted : 9/13/2014 9:40:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow im very excited! Such a special looking lil one and such amagnificent presence about it. Was wondering two things: how and when (what stages of maturity or development) should i prune/ trim the leaves? should i prune off the leaves that were cut for transportation or leave them to see if new growth starts?

pinkoyd
#26 Posted : 9/14/2014 4:05:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

Leave those trimmed leaves in place. They will help the plant recover from shipping. They were cut to reduce transpiration either for shipping or when rooting it out.

I wouldn't harvest any leaves till it had more than you would need for a dose. I mean you wouldn't want to strip it bare would you? And yes I realize that begs the question of how many leaves constitute a dose. Can't help ya there, you'll have to work up your own dose.

Growing Psychotrias even Nexus, as I'm sure you are finding out, is not for the impatient. Cool
I already asked Alice.

Triskelionfractal
#27 Posted : 9/14/2014 4:45:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the info! It looked so healthy and happy this morning! I wouldnt strip the poor thing bare! Just was curious mainly if its ok to prune sparingly as necessary only to promote optimal health an growth and store the leaves. Believe me im in no rush. I think a bird is going to make its own brew for first time inc caapi.. I can hear the call but it seems so personal unlike before. Oh well wont be for about a year or so anyway to mentally spiritually physically prepare. Thanks again

D.REYx420
#28 Posted : 10/8/2014 2:37:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a solid thread man thanks ya. Ive always cruised there site and loved looking at what they make available to all of us and wondered how the nexus clone would do in my northern climate. Thanks again for this awesome write up.
"we are not human being's having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual being's having human experience's." (Teilhard de Chardin (1975?)

chocobeastie
#29 Posted : 10/8/2014 6:55:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tested a friends nexus hybrid growing in the tropics, and we found 0.3% DMT in it, about the same amount of DMT that we also found in regular psychotria strains.

SnozzleBerry
#30 Posted : 10/8/2014 7:38:54 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

chocobeastie wrote:
I tested a friends nexus hybrid growing in the tropics, and we found 0.3% DMT in it, about the same amount of DMT that we also found in regular psychotria strains.

Interesting stuff, may I ask how it was quantified?

For six specimens of P. viridis grown in the SE US, we found the range to be .21%-.52%, so .3% would be close to the middle of that range.

This is good to know Smile
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

chocobeastie
#31 Posted : 10/24/2014 3:55:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We were only using lighter fluid for extracting, so its likely the yield was actually higher, so it may be more like 0.4%

rahlii
#32 Posted : 11/5/2014 9:37:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It really all depends on the time of leaf harvest. If you harvested in the middle of the day the yeild will be much reduced compared to harvesting first thing in the morning or preferably 1 hour before dusk. If you harvested both the Nexus and Chacruna leaf at the same time of day and they yielded the same this is great news for the Nexus clone as its hitting on par with the Chacruna.
From where is the noise?

PREV12