We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
the trap/prison/machine Options

steppa
#21 Posted : 1/13/2014 2:45:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reminds me of "The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy". The earth itself with all it' beeings is nothing more than a super computer to find the answer to the question of life, beeing and everything. Although this supercomputer is operated by mice, if I remember right.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

starway6
#22 Posted : 1/15/2014 11:04:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Although still trying.. i havent broken through with DMT yet.
But I have with Salvia...and it has taugt me that the reality we live in everyday ..is being seen through a filter..
And ive had glimpses of the real existance that is us all...
The world is full of illusion and the truth can be seen only whan the curtain is lifted..
Salvia and DMT are similar but not alike...
I beleive salvia [although visual in diferent ways..goes deeper into emotional areas of the mind .. and dmt effects more the visual parts..
Its all hapening in that three pound universe on our shoulders..

AlbertKLloyd
#23 Posted : 1/15/2014 11:34:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To restate a key aspect of the notion I have put forth here: there is no filter and there is no self to look through this filter.

To put it another way, insofar as that all is one, the dreamer is the dreamed, there is no self that can transcend, escape or be liberated. The experience of self is dependent upon the experience.

In this a key part of the illusion is that the there is no viewer, a self or personage separate from what is viewed.

If we view it as the matrix, there is no person that can be liberated from the matrix, it is illusion and at the same time part of that illusion is that there is an observer separate from the observed.

That is to say that there is no self beyond the experience of self.

PREV12