We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Of all Seasons to ALL Options

jbark
#1 Posted : 12/24/2013 6:01:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seasons greetings - whatever be your tradition - to all my friends (and friends to be) at the Nexus. Enjoy your family, think little of the stress, share as much love as you can bear and greet the new year with smiles and fervour and passion and depth and eagerness.

Just some thoughts.

Maybe the changa I did last night. With my friend Ay <3 (anyone remember her Pleased )

Or maybe just an underused sense of goodwill to all has resurged from behind the greyness that can be daily life. Or both.

Keep well all.

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 12/24/2013 6:43:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

And I hope you too, Jbark, have a festive season as you describe. And the same sentiments to all frequenters of the Nexus! Smile
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

universecannon
#3 Posted : 12/24/2013 10:47:39 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

haapi holydaze

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

DoingKermit
#4 Posted : 12/24/2013 11:37:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big holiday hugs to all!

My family lives all over the world, so getting us all together is an amazing gift indeed.

Lots of love to my other family - THE NEXUS Smile

-DK

PS. jbark, I do indeed remember your report about Ay. Glad to hear you had a nice changa experience with her. Lots of love bro!

hug46
#5 Posted : 12/25/2013 12:29:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hate fucking christmas but i hope you all have a good one.

DreaMTripper
#6 Posted : 12/25/2013 2:38:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy holidays to all, sending you all positive spooky action from a distance!

jbark
#7 Posted : 12/25/2013 3:06:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:

PS. jbark, I do indeed remember your report about Ay. Glad to hear you had a nice changa experience with her. Lots of love bro!

Yes, she smoked 2 x 75mg of 2:1 20x caapi leafVery happymt and took it all in! I managed 1 dose like that, then the subject rapidly changed; she is no longer married, having left her husband 6 months ago... Pleased

Merry christmas, happy nee year and season's greetings (hard not to sound like a hallmark card this time of year!!). And love back to you and all who read this!

Holiday cheers!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Pharmer
#8 Posted : 12/25/2013 3:29:11 PM

ღஐ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~ஐღ

<3
Perhaps I am asking the wrong questions but it doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

jbark
#9 Posted : 12/25/2013 8:29:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hug46 wrote:
I hate fucking christmas but i hope you all have a good one.

Curmudgeon!! Scrooge! Killjoy! Wet blanket! Grouch! Sourpuss!
Smile

Sending you good love anyway Mr Hug.

Guyomech
#10 Posted : 12/25/2013 8:53:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

A happy Hallmark holiday to you all! I don't personal celebrate the J-man but after marrying a Christmas baby I had to learn to celebrate anyway... And eventually realized that it's really about togetherness. Cheezy but true. Season's cheer to my virtual family!

3rdI
#11 Posted : 12/25/2013 8:57:47 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Happy changamas my groovy nexus peeps,

hope you all have a lovely dayThumbs up

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

hug46
#12 Posted : 12/26/2013 10:41:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:

Curmudgeon!! Scrooge! Killjoy! Wet blanket! Grouch! Sourpuss!
Smile

It"s a dirty job but someone"s got to do it!

jbark wrote:
Sending you good love anyway Mr Hug.

Definitely reciprocated Love

Guyomech wrote:
eventually realized that it's really about togetherness. Cheezy but true.

I think you are probably right Guyomech. I girded my loins and did get into the spirit of togetherness. Visited my mother, decorated the tree for her and was forced by my sister to play pictionary. I even quite enjoyed it. Maybe i won"t be getting any more visits from Jacob Marley from now on.

jbark
#13 Posted : 12/27/2013 6:11:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes Guyomech, togetherness. I made a similar realization about marriage when a few years ago, many of my friends married their long standing hubbies: that it can be just an opportunity to shout out to the world, and all those you love - friends, family colleagues - that you LOVE your partner and are committed! Neither are necessary, but life without ritual makes a life not bereft of meaning, but for me more difficult to discern the meaning therein.

Anyway, glad to hear your thoughts.

And Hug46, glad you had a merry christmas despite your best efforts. Pleased

JBArk