We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
OH. MY. GOD. first breakthrough report Options

corto
#1 Posted : 12/17/2013 10:34:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm somewhat new to DMT. I did some Aya then recently made my own freebase and had maybe 6 smoalks using a Machine. Entered closed eyes hyperspace more often than not, but I was hunting for a breakthrough (not even really knowing what it was). Waited for my GVG to arrive in the post.

When the GVG arrived, I tested it with a small dose, then I waited for A Right Time. I had things to do, then I had a cold... then I recovered. I was well rested, at ease. Now.

Loaded up the GVG with 40mg fluffy white spice. I noticed some previous spice was left from my previous (and 1st GVG) hit. I knew 40mg + residue was likely to be a monster hit, but I was not wanting to mess around.

I did some deep breathing for the preflight nerves, put on some Shipibo Icaros, and prayed that I be shown what I needed to be shown.

I took a first hit and kept my eyes open and all the lights on as normal. I figured (without knowing anything about it to be honest) that if I was 'broken through' then eyes open or shut and lighting conditions and so on should have no effect.

It seemed to come on strong but was sub-closed-eye-hyperspace, which surprised me for the dose size. Everything 'went funny' but not TOO funny. Crawling walls, geometry overlays and so on.

That faded. I thought I'd 'done' most of the bowl so I thought 'well, I'll just polish the rest off and go to bed'. Lit up, inhaled deeply and the thought 'OH SHIT' entered my mind.

THAT WAS WHEN THE INSANITY BEGAN

HOW CAN I POSSIBLY EXPLAIN WHAT HAS HAPPENED HERE?

Whatever I say cannot possibly in a million years do it justice. Whatever I say here can only be a millionth of how totally off the chart insane it actually was.

With eyes fully open within a fraction of a second after completing the inhale the whole room exploded into hyperspace. My whole body disappeared, my head exploded and so did 99% of a sense of 'I'. Breathing was still going on, that was recognized in a remote way.

Everything in the room was screaming hyperspace colors and patterns at me at incredible rates and frequencies. I saw a mind struggling to comprehend what was going on. Who was I? Where was I? What was going on? How was this happening? Dumbstruck. Awestruck. Shocked. Totally a Goner.

Small robot creatures (that I've met before in eyes-closed hyperspace) jumped up and down on my desk as real as real can possibly be, saying (telepathically) 'here we are, you wanted to see us? well here we are! Haha!' (and so on). Totally real. Totally. Real.

It was totally, totally mad. The icaros in my ears stuttered on and off (was it the player malfunctioning, or my hearing abilities switching on and off, or...?), seemed to be playing backwards, and speeding up and slowing down, with pitch changes.

Some recollection of having smoked something became known. A thought drifted by... 'I should ask for help' (from my wife, upstairs) but wasn't acted upon because the very idea of even TRYING to do ANYTHING remotely normal like speak, think straight, or make any kind of co-ordinated physical movement was instantly known to be totally out of range.

Another disembodied thought drifted past: 'I will just open my eyes and come back to reality'. Followed by the realization that the eyes WERE open. Then the thoughts 'Will I return? I just don't see how I can come back from this.. Will I be here forever? Will sanity be possible even if I do return? How can one see this and be sane afterwards?'.

These were not troubling thoughts, but real questions. There wasn't any sense of panic or discomfort that I remember - I was seemingly too blown to smithereens to have such a human reaction.

After what seemed like an INFINITE amount of time, the insanity subsided to a level where 'I' returned and could take a scientific kind of interest in bits of what was going on. The robots had disappeared but hyperspace was still fully intruding and penetrating into this dimension in other ways.

The encroachment of hyperspace had altered the things in this dimension - for instance the large fake plant in my room - all its leaves had changed size shape and orientation and was emitting some information to me. I had the true feeling that it was revealing itself to me to be 'alive' in some sense. Everything is 'alive', it just doesn't seem like it when viewed only from this dimension.

I took time while I was still broken through to thank whoever or whatever was listening out there in whatever dimensions there are for this continuing incredible and totally freaking insane experience, and said 'take me back anytime, please, please show me more - this is what I'm here to experience, the full effect - don't hold back on me'.

After I returned to 'near baseline (in truth I am not even at baseline yet and I took this hit about an hour ago) I started to shake and shiver and got very cold, my heart rate went up, and I started to feel a bit 'travel sick'. I think I was 'catching up' with the magnitude of what had just happened.

This could take quite a while to integrate. I'm very happy to have broken through. I can't really say how an experience could be any more extreme than that was, but perhaps it can be. All I know is that I'll be heading back there soon.

PS this made all my other experiences with every other drug at any dose look like kindergarten school by comparison. This was absolutely ludicrously insane.
All posts are made on behalf of, or referring-to, a paranoid internet buddy who does not wish to post on this forum directly. He or she reads the forum and tells me what to respond. I sometimes paste his or her communications in verbatim to save time (and therefore these posts naturally use 'I', 'me' and so on). Other times I write as myself and refer to my buddy's exploits explicitly ('my friend', and so on). I do not know my buddy's real name or location, we met on another forum. I am basically a member of this site as a human proxy for an anonymous other.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

magic9
#2 Posted : 12/18/2013 12:12:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dmt

lobo
#3 Posted : 12/18/2013 12:22:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report!!! Thumbs up

RoGu3
#4 Posted : 12/18/2013 1:13:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good report man! I loved it haha I just picture little WALL-Es when you said little robots lol that is what a breakthru is like. It feels so real like more real than this reality! but just pure hyperspace and dreamlike beauty Very happy Congrats on pushing it to the next level Thumbs up
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Jin
#5 Posted : 12/18/2013 2:48:45 AM

yes

yessssssssssssssssssssssss
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

starway6
#6 Posted : 12/18/2013 3:12:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After I returned to 'near baseline (in truth I am not even at baseline yet and I took this hit about an hour ago) I started to shake and shiver and got very cold, my heart rate went up, and I started to feel a bit 'travel sick'. I think I was 'catching up' with the magnitude of what had just happened.

Hi this thing about ...[shaking and shivering!]] intrests me because i had a problem with suden shivering [about three hours after eating] few days back....[im almost shure it was a case of [food poisioning]
because it started with my stomach feeling sick a few hoursafter eating...but it was also [about 4 hours]..after smoking some acacia changa..
Ive smoked this changa many many times in past months and never had a problem at all...
Im just concerned if anyone else reading these posts have experianced shivering after smoking or oral DMT?
Shivering is usually a symptom of a high fever usually and shouldent be conected with DMT..should it?Neutral

Mustelid
#7 Posted : 12/18/2013 3:45:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Corto, I totally empathize with you when you wrote, "How can one see this and be sane afterwards?"

I couldn't believe that you could see THAT and ever fit back in your body, and it was so amazing to me that I got to return, then I realized that I fit because not all of what I experienced came back into my body with me... if that makes any sense, I think it might to someone who has been there.

Mr.Peabody
#8 Posted : 12/18/2013 4:37:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds pretty freakin cool! I'm glad you got where you intended to go.

As for shivering, I have this happen fairly often. If I'm not in a nice warm bed, I often get the shivers. I do think it's mostly a mental thing, though. Physiologically, you may need to shiver, but I know when it happens to me, I'm not really that cold, at least not cold enough to really need to shiver. The last time I had some DMT, I could not stop shivering. So, I indulged my body/brain and shivered as hard as I could. It was interesting. For some reason, introducing my own intention into the shiver waves caused a change in the fractals I was seeing behind closed eyes. Everything became radially symmetrical, forming a mandala. It was pretty sweet.

May you have many more mind blowing journeys!Thumbs up

Be an adult only when necessary.

No Knowing
#9 Posted : 12/18/2013 5:54:55 AM

fool adept

now you see.....good stuff man
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.

corto
#10 Posted : 12/18/2013 8:07:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks brothers. Smile

It's the next morning. I feel a bit shattered still. I'm going to work in an hour and I think I'll be quite a bit less 'on the ball' than I normally am.

Regarding the shivers, I get them every time on Aya, but this is the only time on smoalked DMT. Interesting idea to dive into the shivers! I was only shivering afterwards on this trip though, it seemed likely to me to be the result of shock.

Quote:
I realized that I fit because not all of what I experienced came back into my body with me...

Makes sense to me. I wasn't able to bring most of what has happened in closed-eye hyperspace back with me, and the intensity of this brainblower experience meant that I lost most of it (strong impressions remain though). How can one hamemorize something one can't even deal with or comprehend? Maybe memories are able to be formed over time, with familiarity. I've no idea!
All posts are made on behalf of, or referring-to, a paranoid internet buddy who does not wish to post on this forum directly. He or she reads the forum and tells me what to respond. I sometimes paste his or her communications in verbatim to save time (and therefore these posts naturally use 'I', 'me' and so on). Other times I write as myself and refer to my buddy's exploits explicitly ('my friend', and so on). I do not know my buddy's real name or location, we met on another forum. I am basically a member of this site as a human proxy for an anonymous other.

3rdI
#11 Posted : 12/18/2013 8:55:59 AM

veni, vidi, spici

WOO HOO, another one see's the lightSurprised

sound like a groovy time was had, bravo corto.

Very happy
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

corto
#12 Posted : 12/18/2013 10:49:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks! Big grin

3rdI wrote:
WOO HOO, another one see's the lightSurprised

sound like a groovy time was had, bravo corto.

Very happy

#13 Posted : 12/18/2013 11:04:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

This is what it's all about.

It's there, right under our nose.

Glad you've gotten to experience such a profound state. Thumbs up

much love,
tat

corto
#14 Posted : 12/18/2013 11:21:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lame attempt to capture even a fraction of it graphically.

I guess this could look a bit like a sub-breakthrough hyperspace trip too. It was a hundred times more intense than a non-breakthrough hyperspace experience. A totally different class.

corto
#15 Posted : 12/18/2013 11:25:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the love, much love to you too. Smile

Tattvamasi wrote:
This is what it's all about.

It's there, right under our nose.

Glad you've gotten to experience such a profound state. Thumbs up

much love,
tat

3rdI
#16 Posted : 12/18/2013 11:30:01 AM

veni, vidi, spici

that last picture is very cool
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

corto
#17 Posted : 12/18/2013 11:42:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
that last picture is very cool

The cat one?

I'd wager whoever has done that image has seen a bit of hyperspace! It reminds me quite a bit of some parts of it (well as much as 'this world' 3D art can do of something totally 'not of this world'Pleased. The more describable/recognizable/memorable bits, anyway.

(sorry, I added another image onto the end later to reflect the comedown feeling of 'whew, I survived' and the adaptation/integration that must follow)

I'd be interested in hunting down more images that are somewhat reminiscent of hyperspace itself (rather than entering/exiting). A task for after work!

3rdI
#18 Posted : 12/18/2013 11:50:54 AM

veni, vidi, spici

i meant the "inhale, survive, adapt" one, but the cat one is also very jazzy
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

Michal_R
#19 Posted : 12/18/2013 10:43:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

corto wrote:
Lame attempt to capture even a fraction of it graphically...

Thumbs up

The Neural
#20 Posted : 12/19/2013 2:26:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:

Im just concerned if anyone else reading these posts have experianced shivering after smoking or oral DMT?
Shivering is usually a symptom of a high fever usually and shouldent be conected with DMT..should it?Neutral

Yup.

Forget the "usually". Could easily be a common side effect of the pharmacological action. Many systems control (and others control them) temperature regulation (which are likely modulated differently with dmt administration). I bet on the side effect assumption, just as other substances make you feel hot. Or as Salvinorin A stimulates the sweat glands, and you sweat without increasing body temperature (or the room is not warm at all).

Wonderful trip report OP!

What you don't understand, you can make mean anything. - Chuck P.

Disclaimer and clarification: This member has been having brief intermittent spells of inattention. It looks as if he is daydreaming in place. During those distracting moments, he automatically generates fictional content, and asks about it in this forum for feedback. He has a lot of questions, and is a pain in the arse.

12NEXT