We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
psychedelic experience and social interaction Options

Z E D
#21 Posted : 6/14/2009 9:11:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
A few days ago SWIM took 25 mg of mescaline and 3 Datura stramonium seeds and went to his daughter’s end of school celebration.

It was fantastic. SWIM felt so open and talkative and was spreading positivity all over the place. Making people smile, laugh, etc., it was a lot of fun. SWIM was experiencing visuals at the time too.

25 mg of mescaline does next to nothing on its own, but when combined with 3 Datura stramonium seeds, it becomes a psychedelic dose! It’s very interesting. There are no mental effects at all, just euphoria, enhanced color perceptions, mild visuals, and a feeling of being very social. What a great combination.

Now SWIM is just someone else who loves your experiments.

Yesterday SWIM took peganum+DMT in capsule and had a total artistic ennhancement experience, he just could express himself very well and even at 00:00h he had to call a friend and start to talk with him, it was very very special.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#22 Posted : 6/15/2009 12:12:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dwhitty76 wrote:
69ron wrote:
A few days ago SWIM took 25 mg of mescaline and 3 Datura stramonium seeds and went to his daughter’s end of school celebration.

It was fantastic. SWIM felt so open and talkative and was spreading positivity all over the place. Making people smile, laugh, etc., it was a lot of fun. SWIM was experiencing visuals at the time too.

25 mg of mescaline does next to nothing on its own, but when combined with 3 Datura stramonium seeds, it becomes a psychedelic dose! It’s very interesting. There are no mental effects at all, just euphoria, enhanced color perceptions, mild visuals, and a feeling of being very social. What a great combination.

That sounds very interesting as well. Swim has stay'd away from jimson weed because of all the bad rap it has gotten, but i'm sure a lot of it was created because of irresponsable and uninformed users.

Just out of curiosity ron, did swiy just injest 3 datura seeds along w/ the mescaline ? Does it somehow potentiate the mesacaline or do they just go well together at low doses? Is there a particular way to injest the seeds?......or just "down the hatch"?

Just the fact that one is able to keep his wits about him or her and still have that euphoric feeling, is exactly what swim is looking for. Thanx for all the good info people!!!

SWIM chews the 3 Datura stramonium seeds thoroughly and then swallows them 5 minutes before taking the mescaline. But it doesn’t really seem to matter much when the seeds are taken. They seem to work at any point in the trip, but it seems they do work better when taken at around the same time. So it’s not like MAOI potentiation or anything like that.

It definitely seems to potentiate the mescaline. SWIM doesn’t feel the seeds at that dose, just the mescaline being somehow expanded. It’s easily 4 times stronger. I’m not sure if you would call it potentiation or synergy. 25 mg of mescaline does nothing for SWIM on its own. Likewise 3 seeds do nothing. But when combined, 25 mg of mescaline comes on like 100 mg, but not exactly, only certain parts of the mescaline experience are enhanced. The visuals are sharper, more colorful, empathy is enhanced, euphoria is enhanced, music is also enhanced, but mental effects are non-existent.

It’s very interesting. 3 seeds make 75 mg come on like 150 mg, but 3 seeds made 25 mg come on like 100 mg. It’s like the less mescaline you use, the more the seeds potentiate it.

I’d like to know exactly how this combination is working. SWIM is really happy to have found out about this combination. It greatly extends one’s precious mescaline, while at the same time enhancing it and blocking all the side effects. It’s like a marriage made in heaven.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

SWIMfriend
#23 Posted : 6/15/2009 12:26:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool info, Ron. Thanks!

Dwhitty76
#24 Posted : 6/15/2009 12:57:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very good info everyone!!
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

imPsimon
#25 Posted : 6/17/2009 11:32:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

2cb is the easiest psychedelic I've taken.
If snorted (short peak, around 1.5hrs) 10mg gives no visuals, just mood lift and a lot of energy. Kinda like coming up on mdma.
Another 5mg gives me very strong visuals but it's easy be around people. If taken oral i would go for 20mg total, that would give around three hours of fun.=)

PREV12