We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
psychedelic experience and social interaction Options

Dwhitty76
#1 Posted : 6/12/2009 10:22:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so.....i was thinking about this lately but my attitude towards psychedelics and enthneogens have changed since i was a young lad. I used to trip at festivals,dead show's and so on. There is nothing wrong with that, although whenever i use psychedelics now, i prefer to do it in more of a ritualistic sort of manner and i get real introspective and prefer not to be in social or group setting unless the group setting is catering to mind expansion.

I'm going to some festivals this summer and i've been thinking i might want to indulge in a little psychedelic maddness,since it's been along time that i've done it in that setting.I was wondering what psychedelics some of you guy's like to take in social situations. LSD, i would not want to do in that kind of atmosphere because of the mind trip it brings.Shrooms tend to make me want to sit or lie down because of the body load, unless i take just a little.

I dont have any experience with phens....so i was thinking there might be something of interest there.Essentially, i'm looking for something that will give some nice visuals but wont give that deep, heady mind trip. Something that won't have that heavy meaningful trip experience but something that has nice visuals thats light on the head and i will be able to interact with others. I know i can dose light on shrooms or lsd but i thought there might be something else out there that that would be right up this ally. Any thoughts,anyone?
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

HappyCamper
#2 Posted : 6/12/2009 10:58:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

8/10 times I prefer to be alone. If another person is there they have to be off as well. The worst is being in a place like a mall or park. I get REALLY paranoid and think that everyone is staring at me or something.

balaganist
#3 Posted : 6/12/2009 10:59:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My current thoughts are that cactus extracts may be the way forward.. I am planning to try my san pedro extract with some friends in the countryside this weekend.
I'm not much into MDMA anymore, and like yourself dont like the idea of LSD amongst lots of people. However, low dose mushies can be nice.
I will leave it to those more experienced to add their views, but I believe the sacred cacti may be what you're looking for...
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

MagikVenom
#4 Posted : 6/12/2009 11:04:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like me but I am another 10years older and further out of the loop. I would say one word catcus great at low doses last for a long time. Cant be spiked with other crap as long as you know how it was grown with out being sprayed with anything in the last six months at least.

I would like to check out the Woodstock fest see some of the old pioneers like myself but a got a opportunity to do some major telcom system cut overs this summer so thats were I will be working as many hours straight as I can 70hours a week and up is the norm. gotta pay to play$$$$$$$$

M.V.

Dwhitty76
#5 Posted : 6/12/2009 11:36:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:
I would like to check out the Woodstock fest

DONT EAT THE BROWN ACID !!! Laughing My mom was at woodstaock..... i think she was one of the naked girls swimming in the muddy pond.

Yeah......cacti might be the way to go, at a low dose. I've also been looking into some of the other phen's like 2cb or 2ce. I was reading reports on Erowid......i forget which one it was but it seemed like there was one in particular that didn't give that intense head trip but was very visual. Some of the people said it lacked that meaningful experience that many of us look for in a trip, but for a festival setting that's exactly what i'm looking for.

I have a hard time interacting with people when i'm tripping, i even have a hard time talking.....it seems as if my mind is moving way to fast for my mouth to articulate any of my thoughts and i speak in broken scentences. Laughing

I cant even imagine tripping in a mall....... although walking into a btight flourescent supermarket is pretty fucking bad aswell.

Well if anyone has any thought's of a good phen for a light yet scenic trip (i know i'm asking for a lot).... i would love the tip but as of now it looks like cacti might be the way to go.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

soulman
#6 Posted : 6/12/2009 11:42:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do a mescaline extacion.
SWIM is in the process of doin one after reading everyones positive experiences on here.
From what he has read, at low doses it is very stuimulating and socially enhancing with alot of euphoria. Im not sure at what dose visuals start kickin in but, a strong dose is considered 300mg, but im not sure if you can handle being in a social settin at this doses or not. SWIM is planning to experiement with dose to get it perfect for a festival. Its long lasting, stimulating, euphoric and gives visuals....it sounds just lovely to me : )

A potential downside with this is that some people get nausea with mescaline.Im not sure if this is just during the onset or for the duration of the trip, but apparently this can be combatted by chewin jimson weed seeds before injestion.
You have to go within or you go without

Dwhitty76
#7 Posted : 6/12/2009 11:57:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulman wrote:
Do a mescaline extacion.
SWIM is in the process of doin one after reading everyones positive experiences on here.
From what he has read, at low doses it is very stuimulating and socially enhancing with alot of euphoria. Im not sure at what dose visuals start kickin in but, a strong dose is considered 300mg, but im not sure if you can handle being in a social settin at this doses or not. SWIM is planning to experiement with dose to get it perfect for a festival. Its long lasting, stimulating, euphoric and gives visuals....it sounds just lovely to me : )

A potential downside with this is that some people get nausea with mescaline.

I think a lot of what causes the nausea is the actual plant matter.....depending on the type of extraction swiy is doing, it should eliminate that threat. Swim wants to do an a/b extraction to get some crystals.

MagikVenom
#8 Posted : 6/13/2009 12:14:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love 2 ct7 it used to be legal not long ago. Doseage is tricky though I am a hard head 30mg just tickels my scalp others find it a 12hour roller coaster. It got bad press because of iresponsibility I would not recommend snorting it until you know how it will effect you. Its on my top 5 list for sure. I got legal pure powder in mid 90s prolly never see it againCrying or very sad

edit until i make my first trip to A Dam to vist my friend The Traveler he he Cool
if its not already illegal there

Dwhitty76
#9 Posted : 6/13/2009 12:27:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure, you'll probably be able to find just about anything you want there. I'm dying to go myself, i'd probably not leave. Laughing

I think 2ct7 was the phen i was reading about that seemed to be very visual yet not extremely intense.....i'll have to take another look at erowid.

TheNtt
#10 Posted : 6/13/2009 12:48:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM finds the 2c variations pretty nice for recreational use. He's never had a really profound experience with them- just a really tripped out fun time! The only problem I see with taking a 2c variation or any RC for that matter, in that setting is the fact that they produce such a variety of effects on people. They can make one person have the most insane visuals of their life, while another person on the same dose of the same drug might not get any visuals. This has been the case before with SWIM and his friends. I would think It would be best to take something you've experienced before so you're not thrown off by the substances effects.

Observant
#11 Posted : 6/13/2009 1:15:57 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Maybe DET
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

MagikVenom
#12 Posted : 6/13/2009 3:50:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you can start real low with 2 ct7 and bump it up in a very controled manner as long as you wait 2or more hours between bumps. its not like sid or shrooms with big tolerance after the first peak. drawback as stated above does and effects vairy extreamly but for me at least once you know your place with it, it is easy to manage the effects

Dwhitty76
#13 Posted : 6/13/2009 10:59:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:
you can start real low with 2 ct7 and bump it up in a very controled manner as long as you wait 2or more hours between bumps. its not like sid or shrooms with big tolerance after the first peak. drawback as stated above does and effects vairy extreamly but for me at least once you know your place with it, it is easy to manage the effects

Yeah..... i read a lot of good things about 2 ct 7 and that it's very visual without a really strong "head trip". The only thing that concerns me are the couple of deaths that have been reported. The reports were said that the kids had inssufulated 30 -35mg and massive vomiting before they died (a little scary) but i think in one of the situations, the kid was on multable substances.

I think i might have swim pick some up.... but test it at a level between 15 -20mg.Does that sound like a safe and reasonable starting dose?

Also.... The reports that i read about DET were very interesting. It sound like a very mild version Of spice,without the massive visuals.The reports i read, stated that people were able to function and take their dogs for a walk and interact socially. Both these substances seem like something that swim is interested in experimenting with.

Thanx for all the feedback,so far. Very happy I Love "The Nexus" !!!

MagikVenom
#14 Posted : 6/13/2009 11:13:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah I would say 15 would be a good starting place if I remeber I think what they sell in A Dam was a 30mg that said to start with 15mg then take the other 15 if desired. That is a conservitive dose 30 is mild for me I get just mild epheoria(sp) and colours look crisper. A small dose last me 6 to 8 hours. Med 8 to 10 and high 12 to 24. Its clean and steady to me not jitter at all and I am kind of high strug as it is taping my foot ect. Mello good attitude head buzz and nice visuals I actual feel alert and focused on small to med doses. Good Luck

M.V.

endlessness
#15 Posted : 6/14/2009 3:23:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has also taken psychedelics in 'social' situations but nowadays is more into a ritualized sort of thing. Lately when SWIM does take in groups, its more like ayahuasca ceremony groups, or a few good friends in some nice house/nature, but each one has his space where they can go and be alone if needed.

But tripping in a festival can be very nice, if one chooses the right one and has certain basic things if desired (food, shelter, some quiet corner). Then its no problem that there are people around, and it can be quite funny at a certain moment of the trip to watch/interact with different freaks (though usually for not too long), or be sharing nice moments in the dancefloor with similar "minded" people. When tripping on acid, for example, if there are many other people on acid around sharing the moment it can feel quite incredible, but if for example speed freaks or whatever come near, one is very sensitive and can be very negatively impacted by it. Choose the setting properly!

DMT outside the festival in nature is possible, but if sounds come from people or music, it can also interfere badly.. Acid is for some reason what has worked more for SWIM in festivals. Low dose cactus has also worked wonders, but SWIM only tried it twice. Ayahuasca no way in these places, and mushrooms depends how you react to them.. SWIM gets too introvert/shy/sensitive with them so preffers to be alone in nature.

69ron
#16 Posted : 6/14/2009 6:31:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A few days ago SWIM took 25 mg of mescaline and 3 Datura stramonium seeds and went to his daughter’s end of school celebration.

It was fantastic. SWIM felt so open and talkative and was spreading positivity all over the place. Making people smile, laugh, etc., it was a lot of fun. SWIM was experiencing visuals at the time too.

25 mg of mescaline does next to nothing on its own, but when combined with 3 Datura stramonium seeds, it becomes a psychedelic dose! It’s very interesting. There are no mental effects at all, just euphoria, enhanced color perceptions, mild visuals, and a feeling of being very social. What a great combination.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

MagikVenom
#17 Posted : 6/14/2009 6:34:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
A few days ago SWIM took 25 mg of mescaline and 3 Datura stramonium seeds and went to his daughter’s end of school celebration.

It was fantastic. SWIM felt so open and talkative and was spreading positivity all over the place. Making people smile, laugh, etc., it was a lot of fun. SWIM was experiencing visuals at the time too.

25 mg of mescaline does next to nothing on its own, but when combined with 3 Datura stramonium seeds, it becomes a psychedelic dose! It’s very interesting. There are no mental effects at all, just euphoria, enhanced color perceptions, mild visuals, and a feeling of being very social. What a great combination.

That sounds great Ron I would not give all the credit to the chemicals I know there was a lot more than that going on. Sounds like a wonderful experance.

M.V.

trancepants
#18 Posted : 6/14/2009 8:26:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dwhitty76 wrote:
I dont have any experience with phens....so i was thinking there might be something of interest there.Essentially, i'm looking for something that will give some nice visuals but wont give that deep, heady mind trip.

2ci is where you need to be at. Very clear headed, great body high, lots of energy and uephoria, very 2d 'persian' carpet type visuals.
People won't even know you're on anything!
I recomend, for a first time, that 7 mg be insufflated or around 15 mg be eaten.

Insufflated:
10 minute onset
~30 minute come up
Peak for a while then its smooth sailing on the comedown.
Total, you're lookin at a 8-12 hour experience.

Oral:
This stuff takes forever!
1.5-2 hour onset
About an hour or so to come up
Smooth sailing for anywhere from 24 to 36 hour journey.

Good luck!
I can create anything with my mind. Including fiction, which this is.

Dwhitty76
#19 Posted : 6/14/2009 8:37:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

That sounds very interesting as well. Swim has stay'd away from jimson weed because of all the bad rap it has gotten, but i'm sure a lot of it was created because of irresponsable and uninformed users.

Just out of curiosity ron, did swiy just injest 3 datura seeds along w/ the mescaline ? Does it somehow potentiate the mesacaline or do they just go well together at low doses? Is there a particular way to injest the seeds?......or just "down the hatch"?

Just the fact that one is able to keep his wits about him or her and still have that euphoric feeling, is exactly what swim is looking for. Thanx for all the good info people!!!

narmz
#20 Posted : 6/14/2009 8:53:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM recently had an amazing experience with MolE, and while SWIM was trying to stick to all natural stuff, there is simply nothing similar to it in the natural world, it cannot be matched. You're ability to listen, and really dig into the present moment and make what you really want of it is amazing. Communication with others is so enjoyable, and SWIM loves to see this, as many substances actually make this more difficult, and tend to isolate you within social situations. When you are with others, it becomes group therapy, you truly dig on others thoughts, and whether you realize it or not, it is very good for the soul. So yeah, that would be a good one to go for.

2C-E - this is very typically psychedelic, no nausea, not a whole lot of mental load, but a lot going on visually and a good crisp body high. SWIM highly suggests it in the 12-15mg range orally. Excess energy is present, and often if you do not release it through bodily movements, shaking your legs, pacing around, that sort of thing, it can become a bit uncomfortable, but as long as you go with the flow, let the energy come and go, it's a very nice experience.

Any of the other 2C's would also be a treat, whenever SWIM is able, he tries them out, because they are so novel and uncommon. 2C-C is something SWIM would love to try, and has done 2C-I, but not enough times to give a good description, but to say that it is definitely worth exploring.

Mushrooms in social situations can get very intense, so SWIM could only suggest it with a low, half-dose, and only if prepared as a tea, as this always seems to quell the nausea for SWIM, and create a more smooth transition.

Mescaline in social situations is not very comfortable for SWIM, even in low doses. At low doses it puts SWIM slightly on edge, nice body sensation, but no real mental calmness to harness it as something useful, as with the first suggestion.

Anyhow, would love to hear of some natural substances that produce effects conducive to social interaction, but SWIM himself has yet to find any.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

12NEXT