We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
432hz vs 440hz Options

imPsimon
#21 Posted : 12/13/2013 6:57:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tango wrote:
imPsimon wrote:
[quote=samomi]
A 432 hz piano sounds good with a 432hz violin.

Could it be that certain people like certain music because they're tuned for it and make a good combo with that particular sound, in the same way the 432hz piano and the 432hz violin work well together?

How can a person be tuned for a certain pitch?
What is your tuning and how do you measure it?

Why do some people like blonds more then brunettes? Quantum entanglement?
Maybe OP is right about 432hz being something special but I haven't really
seen any convincing evidence for it.
It seems to be more of a neurological subjective issue then a supernatural one.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tango
#22 Posted : 12/13/2013 7:55:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

imPsimon wrote:
tango wrote:
imPsimon wrote:
[quote=samomi]
A 432 hz piano sounds good with a 432hz violin.

Could it be that certain people like certain music because they're tuned for it and make a good combo with that particular sound, in the same way the 432hz piano and the 432hz violin work well together?

How can a person be tuned for a certain pitch?
What is your tuning and how do you measure it?

Why do some people like blonds more then brunettes? Quantum entanglement?
Maybe OP is right about 432hz being something special but I haven't really
seen any convincing evidence for it.
It seems to be more of a neurological subjective issue then a supernatural one.

I don't know anything about how music works, so no idea how that would be possible or even what exactly tuning consists of. Maybe it could have something to do with the way sound reverberates inside a person, in the same way the architecture of a concert hall will have an impact on the acoustics?

Anyway, what I do know is that I've enjoyed certain relatively obscure sounds for a very long time, and I'm now becoming aware of the very distinct physical effect they have on me. On the other hand, some other very common sounds drive me nuts, and I'm also starting to understand how they work inside me.

I don't see anything as supernatural, and I agree with it possibly being a neurological issue, but it doesn't have to be subjective: it's there whether the person links the dots into a bigger picture or not.

Poekus
#23 Posted : 12/13/2013 9:09:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's like playing a piece in C instead of E, slightly bended for the whole piece.
Nothing special, just a little off standard. Having a different sensation with a piece slightly off reference only says something about the ability to adapt to a different standard.
By paying attention you could hear a difference but attaching a special feeling to it is your own valuation (infused by ungrounded internet hypes).

Excuse me for my non-conventional DMT-nexus aspiritual opinion. (must be the uninhibitedness driven by Vacqueras Domaine Le Couroulu 2009, a very well balanced ethanol, h20, taurine, glucuronolactone, caffeine, B vitamins, sucrose and glucose (and some secondary plant matter) based juice, which is a perfect ending of a conformistic work week now and then).

PREV12