We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
Unusual body transformation Options

cubeananda
#61 Posted : 12/28/2013 7:29:16 PM

jai

This thread.

I have something interesting to contribute. Its a matter of looking at a traditional chakra chart as an octave (Pythagorean major scale.)

If you know a little about music this can come in handy.

As a rough guideline, the chakra system is basically a transformation of energy which works similarly to the major scale.

The movement of this energy relies on resonance within the system.

Think first of the major triad Do, Mi, Sol

If it seems that throat has issues, try to view that portion of the body as being in resonance with the root of the chord (the root chakra or as HQ explained, the link between the hips and throat)

This is just a brief example to provide a framework to use. It is much better than blind-experimenting (i've been there, though the way you explain all of this is a remarkable adaptation)

There are other interesting applications to this, and actually the more you understand music the further you can go with it.

But for grounding oneself knowledge of the basic resonance between Do and Sol (Perfect fifth/golden ratio/3:2) can really help. Overtones are produced which creates energy that is capable of feeding many different parts at once.

Links of interest:

Wikipedia > Major Triad

Wikipedia > Perfect Fifth

Wikipedia > Overtone

cubeananda attached the following image(s):
scale.png (329kb) downloaded 370 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Hiyo Quicksilver
#62 Posted : 12/29/2013 1:24:24 AM

just some guy

cubeananda wrote:
...If it seems that throat has issues, try to view that portion of the body as being in resonance with the root of the chord (the root chakra or as HQ explained, the link between the hips and throat)

Hey there. It sure looks like you put a lot of work into that there post, and I'm sure there are some folks who enjoy and relate to your way of looking at things... but I would like to clarify that I was in no way ever talking about any chakras, or any other subtle or imaginary/visionary phenomena.
I am talking about physical reality and the mechanical, chemical and other material relationships between parts of the tangible body and mind; nothing more.
I don't spend my time imagining or envisioning my body doing anything. I spend my time actually acting toward fulfilling my goals, not pretending to do so, or playing around with ideas and symbols like chakras and subtle resonance.

While I do value esoteric belief systems as tools of the mind, I would prefer you leave my examples out of your exercises in comparative mythology. The "link between the hips and the throat" that I explain is not a "chakra". It is a tangible, physical injury and a structural defect in the bodies of real people who suffer from its effects on their lives. This is not a toy belief, a myth or a seeker's fantasy... This is reality. My reality does not include your esoteric ideas, and do I do not approve of anything I say being used to support those ideas of yours... Whether I disagree with them or not, we are not talking about the same reality and it is incorrect and dishonest of you to make it seem as if we are.

Again, thanks for sharing with everyone. I don't even disagree with what you have to say... But please don't quote me or reference my posts. We are clearly not talking about the same sort of reality, and I don't intend for my words to have anything to do with yours. I won't insult you for your beliefs, but they certainly aren't mine and I do not want to be associated with them. Your experience obviously has little to do with mine, and that's okay. You don't need to reference my username or posts in order to chime in and share your views with others.

tango
#63 Posted : 12/29/2013 3:23:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@Quicksilver, thanks for the oil recommendations & @Cubeananda, thanks for sharing your experience. I don't know anything about music theory, and I'm just starting to learn about chakras.

While my understanding of this whole process (as I'm experiencing it) has changed over time, it remains consistent with my early assumptions. As more information becomes available, the big picture transforms itself, and what once appeared to be the whole turns out to be just one of the parts. At first, I thought that I could just fix the skeletal muscles using a standard fitness approach, then upon realizing that the bulk of tension in my body was controlled by a different mechanism, I observed various involuntary processes in the body until I gained some awareness and control over the autonomic system. That's when I learned about the plexuses, which is where the spirals in my body cross each other. It's also when I first started reading about chakras, since there seems to be very little info out there about the solar plexus, but there's plenty of material discussing the manipura chakra.

So when I think of the chakras, I think of the knots I feel on the inside, from the bottom to the top of the vertebral column. The knots do very much exist in shared reality, and some can also be seen in pictures, if I use the right posture. Now what I've started noticing lately is the ability to link some of those knots to one another, and to various regions in the body. 2 knots that I've always linked are the pelvis (/ass) and the throat, so I definitely used that mechanism to release tension around the vocal cords. Intuitively, this is happening because I don't have much control over the segment going from my belly button to my throat, so I'm just connecting the parts I can control and circulating the tension in between them. So that's basically my understanding of the chakras, without having read much about them: chakras as networks of vessels/nerves.

Since Western science doesn't pay much attention to the link between these centers and mental states, I'm increasingly turning to alternative sources not in search of a ready made belief system, but to see if I can find something that's compatible with my own (always changing) experiences, taken separately. It makes no difference whether the chakras are the plexuses or a metaphor for something else: if I find something that I think resonates with my own journey, I don't just think about it but, instead, try to apply it and see where that takes me.

Something interesting that's been happening lately is I get this irresistible temptation to imitate other people's posture and walk. It's probably because I've spent so much time deconstructing and putting back together my own walk. However, as soon as I do that, I really feel like I'm getting into the skin of the character. It's crazy how locking/releasing various joints/muscles can lead to such different body language and mental states. Like I'd be walking behind some tough guy, mirroring his constipated body movement and feeling all macho myself, then release the hips &shoulders and it all turns gay etc. Since every muscle in my body is broken into several segments that I've learned to control separately (out of necessity), I can combine those segments into countless patterns of tension/relaxation. Good times..

cubeananda
#64 Posted : 12/29/2013 7:48:57 PM

jai

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:

Confused

This isn't a debate about chakras, and I value that this whole conversation exists because HQ and tango didn't fill their brain with ideologies. That turned out a very original conversation. So far everything i've seen tango and HQ contribute is incredibly interesting and valuable to me.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#65 Posted : 12/29/2013 10:08:47 PM

just some guy

My apologies if I came off a bit too rough. I get very impatient at even the slightest implication that this is not a physical issue with origins strictly in the material, physiological realm. I admit that I do tend to be a bit argumentative and critical at times when it comes to this subject matter. This is a pretty crappy attitude to bring to people just voicing their opinions or offering advice, and it was inconsiderate of me to do so.

I personally receive a lot criticim regarding the troubles I face, and many people assume that they are mental/emotional problems that I project onto my body, that I am exaggerating everyday aches and pains, or I am simply delusional and lazy. This is especially true of most doctors or physical therapists, who will often refuse to even give me a physical examination thinking that I am healthy and have ulterior motives for seeking them out (which of course, is detrimental to my progress and health). I've got quite the nasty chip on my shoulder over the material reality of this situation.

Working through things psychologically, emotionally, etc is a huge part of this... and the chakra system and holistic worldviews are great tools for navigating the internal, subjective experience. But a very important fact, for me at least, is that the mental, emotional work is only useful in getting myself to the point where I can correct the problem in a physical, tangible manner.
Beyond that, it is an artistic and physical challenge of feeling out sources of pain, using reason and senses to figure out how it can change to provide relief and work more properly, then pushing the limits of my muscular control and willpower physically alter my skeletal structure one series of pops, crunches and contortions at a time.
There is absolutely no way of providing physical results without actually acting physically, in reality. Any mental exercises, yogas, breathing or visualization practices or vibrations that isn't strictly for the purpose of cultivating a more productive state of mind and sense of reason is only so much mental masturbation. Regardless, they are still useful in improving the mind for those reasons... Just so long as the audience can understand and relate to the occult terminology being used.

cubeananda
#66 Posted : 12/31/2013 5:06:44 AM

jai

I think i'm beginning to understand you, particularly this
Quote:
Any mental exercises, yogas, breathing or visualization practices or vibrations that isn't strictly for the purpose of cultivating a more productive state of mind and sense of reason is only so much mental masturbation.

It seems DMT helped me to understand what I think by this.

It is mental masturbation. But the thing it is masturbating is in resonance with sex energy and the heart. The point isn't to keep masturbating but to remember that resonance; the more consistently and powerfully that resonance is remembered the more of a real substance that completely exists in reality, but is basically a fruit which grows internally.

I would say the best way to describe that fruit is more like the metabolism of a tree. A bunch of chemical reactions are happening in a particularl tree, and the consistency of the tree is maintaining its particular pattern and chemical makeup (i will call that pattern 'integrity' ) the more it evolves ways to continue existing despite that extremely fast rate of conditions changing around the tree throughout the evolutional timescale.

So out of time a tree is equivalent to a fruit. And out of time you are equivalent to the fruit. And the integrity of the fruit is basically determined by how much of that substance which begins to make up your integrity (defining characteristics of the tree's pattern [think alkaloid percentages]) exists in you.

100% dmt content in a tree would basically mean that tree is just an ever-morphing/growing mass of DMT.

So 100% in this analogy would mean that you are entirely made up of a substance which rings out a particular note which is in perfect resonance with sex energy (in humans sex energy might as well be considered the basic harmony between the root chakra and the throat chakra) and the solar plexus.

Subsequently, instead of building a resonance with sex energy, you actually begin to feed other octaves through transformation of the basic energy which characterizes an "overtone".

What happens is there is a particular pattern of energy which runs in different ways due to various circumstances in different people. When the more basic patterns (ultimately the most basic) begin to attract that substance which makes up it's integrity in higher and higher amounts, it will produce a feedback loop which after an infinitely-occurring-right-now amount of of loops will subsequently produce reality.

So when that integrity has a certain percentage of that "real substance that completely exists in reality," i mentioned earlier, the completely existing substance which spawned the initial analogy of a fruit and which i have also called the initial "point" I am attempting to describe, basically what happens is the feedback loop is going in quantum mode and every tone at once has to condense into a single tone.

And then that keeps happening inside you until you are so resonating with something out of this world that you do become a big "ever-morphing/growing mass of DMT." except its a state of you existing out of time

But before that happens (because a takes a very long time of remaining in the "presence" which is remembrance of the basic overtone of human existence) you also do get to heal neurologically, physically, whatsoever can be healed. I realize I shouldn't talk in absolutes because i'm basically just a little stoned and enjoying writing this up, but i can't just deleted all of this Rolling eyes

The word can ultimately be boiled down to presence, but it takes going really deep before presence can rightly be understood as presence rather than resonance.

I just chose the "intellectual/music theory" tek to get to the word "presence", you can choose the mescaline drytek with limonene and that perfectly fine, the thing i'm talking about is "presence."

Presence can heal you or be your saviour. It can be active or it can be passive. It can have read this post or it can have not. It can have agreed with this post or it can have not. It can be made manifest or it can not.

I don't really think any ideologies or maybe even science can figure out why presence can BE made manifest or can not, despite the fact that theoretically presence/resonance IS made manifest. Maybe thats a philosphical to begin with. So where is that void that neither science or my ideologies can fill? Well, you would have to jump in to find out Cool

Jin
#67 Posted : 12/31/2013 6:10:21 AM

yes

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:
My apologies if I came off a bit too rough. I get very impatient at even the slightest implication that this is not a physical issue with origins strictly in the material, physiological realm

don't apologise for being correct

you're right

all this silly supernatural woo woo about breath, sound , chakras and all this is just reckless (i apologise for even the crap i have written before about breath and sound because its just silly and will not work )

a Psychiatrist or doctor is the only solution , as this is purely a physical issue only a physican can help

the only right advice in this thread was by expandaneum , i thank him for his insight and understanding as it has helped me change views on this and realize the seriousness of the situation

please people stop with this reckless advice about breath , sound , chakras , the moment and healing

if any mod is seeing this - this thread is not heading anywhere , a serious medical issue has presented itself and a lot of advice has been given yet this is not helping anyone and is against the Nexus Policy about medical emergency https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=20759

i request this thread be locked considering this can only get worse

the only right advice in this thread was by expandaneum and that is to go see a Psychiatrist

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

tango
#68 Posted : 12/31/2013 6:33:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cubeananda wrote:
I think i'm beginning to understand you, particularly this
Quote:
Any mental exercises, yogas, breathing or visualization practices or vibrations that isn't strictly for the purpose of cultivating a more productive state of mind and sense of reason is only so much mental masturbation.

It seems DMT helped me to understand what I think by this.

It is mental masturbation.

Now that you guys mentioned it, I've been doing a lot of that lately. Not speaking metaphorically here -it really feels like masturbating, accompanied by some sort of orgasm at times. What's different from the more common way to go about it is taht I'm just sitting or standing, not touching anything, and various point in my body (sometimes far apart) start having sex with each other, so to speak. Fast, rhythmical breathing, sexual noises (that I try hard to convert into some other type of noise), it's all there. After a while, breathing stops completely for a little bit ( there's a sensation of breathing in and out at the same time, with the diaphragm vibrating slightly), then a connection is established between the involved body parts, breathing resumes, and the wave moves somewhere else. I tried directing it into the head, but it ended up just locking my neck &jaw into position.

I'm also starting to get a holographic representation of the inner body, through which I can work on the internal organs (weird belly noises and sharp sensations show that something is really happening down there). Also, if I stand still for a bit, then try to move, I can increasingly feel the various muscles engaging separately as the wave hits them ( and the effects of those contractions elsewhere in the body) before anything actually moves. My goal now is to achieve some sort of balance where I'm not holding an excessive amount of tension in any particular spot. That always seems within reach, but I can (and do) sit for hours with the wave moving continuously and what seemed like a big change locally ends up being a tiny one when diluted across the whole body. And then making the smallest move increases the complexity of the system (and the amount of work needed to rewire it) exponentially, which can be discouraging.

On the bright side, I'm finally starting to engage my hips.. and waht a relief that is! With this bit of progress has come the realization that all my movement up until now started from the solar plexus. My lower body was entirely hanging from the solar plexus area, with the psoas and glutes frozen and used for support. With my solar plexus being in a bad state already, it's like getting punched in the stomach with every step I take. But one learns to adapt, oftentimes not even knowing where the problem lies, and the horror, the horror becomes business as usual.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#69 Posted : 12/31/2013 8:40:15 AM

just some guy

tango wrote:
Now that you guys mentioned it, I've been doing a lot of that lately. Not speaking metaphorically here -it really feels like masturbating, accompanied by some sort of orgasm at times.

Haha, that's a pretty interesting description... I've noticed that your subjective experience of the whole thing tends to be much more strange and inexplicable than my own, and I've wondered why. One thing I personally spend a lot of effort on is examining the parts of my perception that seem irrational (like body parts interacting with each other as you described above), and correcting them so that my sensory perception is normal and workable.
I do a lot of awareness meditation with a focus on my body and senses, rather than sitting for hours letting waves of sensation play back and forth. When I get palpable sensations and reactions in the tissue and nerves, I put them to practical, rational use. Instead of letting them build to a strange quasi-orgasm that dazes the senses and rational mind; I keep myself focused and engaged and really engage those muscles and get to examining, feeling, cracking, moving, stretching, and all sorts of ways to fix the hurt body parts. It's like an intense workout, breathing exercise, chiropractic adjustment, massage and exorcism all in one... but in the end I am in better shape with more energy, clear-headed and can see noticeable improvements in my posture and muscle health.
Personally, I don't like irrational perceptions like "body parts having sex with each other", and I have found that by working toward more realistic perception, I have the power to directly create and control a healthy physique and state of mind. This also helps combat the depression/alienation, unstable behavior and anxiety that comes with it all.
I always keep in mind that is important, while working through this, to cultivate proper perception of physical reality no matter how weird things get. All these weird sensations and symptoms are only just the upheavals or our bodies as we overturn decades of unhealthy patterns and learn new ways of living. Things will become better and more reasonable, so long as that is the goal.

Keep working on them hips! It's a helluva challenge, but it really helps with stability (mental and physical) and energy... not to mention every body part. It's excruciating (today had me fighting lightning-bolt pains and changes in spacial perception like thunderous acid waves as a result)... just hellacious, but keep going. Never mind those spirals, body-part-sex, groans and funny things that run you the risk of somebody freaking out like Jin here and throwing you in a psychiatric prison because you can't rationally explain your health challenges... The way through is of course with grace and serenity, not freakish antics. Don't get me wrong, I do my share of strange things all the time... but we've done far too much hard work to go around looking and feeling like nutters, right? Wink

Jin wrote:
if any mod is seeing this - this thread is not heading anywhere , a serious medical issue has presented itself and a lot of advice has been given yet this is not helping anyone and is against the Nexus Policy about medical emergency https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=20759

Hey now, cool your jets man. This is far from a medical emergency. There's no risk to anyone's welfare posed by folks expressing things as they will. Nobody is going to harm themselves or anyone else.. The opinion that psychiatric help has been voiced and considered. To consider that a final word and lock the thread is a little silly, don't you think? Anyway, I don't see how you have the information necessary to determine whether this topic is useful or progressive anyway. Maybe you're getting a bit too worked up and involved, huh? This is a chronic problem that has been actively and consistently addressed for years, and both of us despite various challenges are only reporting progress toward health. We're doing well, and there's no reason to get hot and bothered.
The Woo Woo folks may tend to project their spiritual paradigms a little too firmly onto others' situations, but we're all adults here and everybody is capable of making their own decisions. I take responsibility for getting tempers riled up, which was due to my impatience and prejudice. This isn't even my thread and I don't have a place to be picking fights anyway... Let's not make a trend of it, alright?

...Or at least do us the favor of not being one more person to close the book on this problem just because it's hard to understand. It regrettably happens so often in the world at large, it would be a shame for it to happen here too.

cubeananda wrote:
It seems DMT helped me to understand what I think by this...

I really did not understand any of that post, and I really thought I should have been able to.

I am three years celibate and one year continent as a result of dedicated exploration and directed cultivation of my own sexual energy and that aspect of my life. Also, I've been a musician for most of my life and am no stranger to intervals, harmonics, resonance, and all the musical terms and ideas you reference, as well as the intimate personal and physical aspects of their creation and enjoyment...

And I still have no idea what you're trying to say. I'm sorry, but I really can't discern a point from your words.

Do you think you might be able to explain your point in a more conventional manner, suited to the average English speaking person? Your esoteric terminology and extended metaphors make is impossible for me to follow you whatsoever. Honestly, this is starting to sound slightly less than sane... but I suppose that may well just be poor communication after all.

cubeananda
#70 Posted : 12/31/2013 10:55:27 AM

jai

First I have to say that I'm impressed by the precision and sincerity HQ is displaying. I'm just going to put my response in a spoiler because it is unrelated to the OP. Nonetheless I have an urge to communicate what I am saying as best I can.

tango
#71 Posted : 12/31/2013 5:23:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:

Haha, that's a pretty interesting description... I've noticed that your subjective experience of the whole thing tends to be much more strange and inexplicable than my own, and I've wondered why. One thing I personally spend a lot of effort on is examining the parts of my perception that seem irrational (like body parts interacting with each other as you described above), and correcting them so that my sensory perception is normal and workable.
I do a lot of awareness meditation with a focus on my body and senses, rather than sitting for hours letting waves of sensation play back and forth. When I get palpable sensations and reactions in the tissue and nerves, I put them to practical, rational use. Instead of letting them build to a strange quasi-orgasm that dazes the senses and rational mind;

Good, cause I'm now exploring the opposite approach, so the collective knowledge will increase Big grin
Such perceptions as the right shoulder having sex with the left knee seem irrational only because I don't have the knowledge necessary to describe them in more adequate terms. I'm sure that a neurologist or internal arts master would use different language. However, the results of the process are very real, in the sense that the new connections remain and become the normal state.

The way I understand it intuitively is taht ultimately everything has to connect to everything else for the body to function properly. This is hard to explain, but my body is a 2in1 kind of operation, and I'm not speaking metaphorically. There's the frozen inner layer, and then there's the superficial layer that operates the body in ways that come in direct conflict with the natural structure of the human skeleton. My work is to awaken the inner layer, and dissolve the superficial one so that it can be assimilated.

Back to the sex between body parts: the gatekeeper to the inner, frozen body seems to be the breath. Unaware of it, I have been practicing breath retention for a long time now. As I mentioned before, I get this sort of holographic representation of the inner body. However, every time I voluntarily attempt to awaken one of those muscles, the breathing stop automatically. For the faulty outside layer to work, the inner one has to remain frozen, and that's how the system was kept in place for so long. Accidentally accessing the deep layer closes the airways, triggering the familiar sensation of suffocation. At that point the instinct is to breath in forcefully and, in my understanding based on the info I have at the moment, that's where it all started. The breath was the tool my autonomic nervous system used to prevent the voluntary system from interfering with its devious plans.

Looking back, a turning point for me was when I finally decided to go with it and just stop breathing. It's interesting to see it took so long before such an idea even occurred to me. You don't just stop breathing .. Anyway, long story short, it seems that the fix to the problem for me is to go against the natural instinct and, instead of breathing strongly in, breath strongly out. And that's when the sex happens: if I access 2 body parts simultaneously and exhale when the airways are locked, after a few voluntary contractions the process picks up speed and continues with minimal intervention until a resolution is reached. The tricky part is that I'm actually breathing out but inside myself, so there's some air going out through the nose, some air coming in, and various locks in the throat/chest area that I use to push air down into the lungs.

Hiyo Quicksilver
#72 Posted : 12/31/2013 9:17:27 PM

just some guy

Surely whatever brings you positive results is what is worth the effort, regardless of what anyone else might say... But I'm not really proposing an alternative to your situation, but explaining that there is a middle ground.

I can totally relate to the dual-layer perception and its ridiculous effects, and it really is pretty severe. The effects on my day-to-day activity are sometimes so pronounced that not only does it feel like trying to operate two broken bodies at once, but family members and close friends have often mentioned how it seems almost as if there are two of me in one body, and talking to me is like talking to a pair of people sharing a voice. Either pattern has its own distinct emotional personality, which are individually immature and incapable of acting at full capacity on their own despite the ability to survive (like adolescents). One is selfish, envious, passive-aggressive and spiteful; Where the other is libidinous, aggressive, jovial and generous... My voice and mannerisms will reflect which is more prominent at the time as well.
For whatever reason, in relaxed company with a woman who I love platonically or romantically (I am a young straight man), I nearly always have the emotional control to consciously bring the two together into a cohesive tone, as well as a more stable state of mind without a pronounced separate sense of self... Otherwise, it's often a free-for-all. (Capricorn Rising, go figure. Rolling eyes )

Regardless of all of this, I'm not of the opinion that any part of myself has a sort of devious agenda against my overall well-being; merely there is some injury or error that causes two systems to come into conflict where they should normally be operating in concert within a healthy individual.
When I surmount momentary troubles and find myself in good health for a time, there is no emotional or physical conflict for a while and I'm at peace and feel really quite well (and really quite loaded). The two layers are united in perfect concert, and my personality is markedly different here as well. I feel grounded and at least somewhat strong and able, and my physique changes dramatically.

On one hand, there are complex games of playing one thing with/against the other, breath puzzles, tension, etc... But there should certainly be a way to orient both the inner and outer patterns fully toward the same objective, and by working toward that in unison, begin to blur the lines between the two. It's like coming to the table and negotiating a compromise. Subjectively, it feels for me like pulling myself up by my own bootstraps and bearing forward with absolutely no hesitation or reservation, utterly obliterating any obstacles with sheer willpower alone... Then the problems just buckle under the weight and I take control and responsibility, and on to the next challenge. But then again, I do have a rather headstrong attitude.

This tends to dissolve strange impossible perceptions permanently and instantaneously, and produces positive results in physical and mental health at the risk of progressing far faster than my body and mind can cope with and becoming unstable. Through that and sexual continence, I'm pretty damn far along in correcting spacial perception and skeletal structure, and at the present rate of progress I should be enjoying spinal health in a very small number of months. Through attention and focus, I can frequently generate these bursts of thunderous, rushing pain from the base of my spine up to my head, which despite outrageous pain will actually "burn away" patterns of tension. The intense muscle contractions from the rushing full-body pain actually power through injuries and engorge tissues. Of course, there are daunting challenges beyond that which cannot by their very virtue be foretold... but hell, that's the fun part. Big grin

Each puzzle has to be solved to get to the next step, and you're the only one who can spot the clues. The mysteries and confounding perceptions dissolve when you examine and solve them, and that leaves more room for things to move forward to the next step of the journey. As silly as it sounds, I don't have to tell you that the world will move to bring you what you need when you're ready for it... It's just a matter of getting there (again and again and again).

cubeananda wrote:
...Nonetheless I have an urge to communicate what I am saying as best I can

I don't intend to be rude, but that really seems like so much raving and rambling to me... I don't know what you are trying to communicate, or even why you are trying to communicate at all. Honestly, all this about frequencies, chakras, energy and such is starting to seem like an obsession of yours that you are entertaining for your own purposes, rather than information you think would be useful and salient to somebody else.

I don't think there are many people here who can relate to your wild new-age worldview, and you might just be wasting your finite time on earth by posting paragraphs of nonsense, intending for it to be useful.

Infectedstyle
#73 Posted : 1/1/2014 3:03:20 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:

cubeananda wrote:
...Nonetheless I have an urge to communicate what I am saying as best I can

I don't intend to be rude, but that really seems like so much raving and rambling to me... I don't know what you are trying to communicate, or even why you are trying to communicate at all. Honestly, all this about frequencies, chakras, energy and such is starting to seem like an obsession of yours that you are entertaining for your own purposes, rather than information you think would be useful and salient to somebody else.

I don't think there are many people here who can relate to your wild new-age worldview, and you might just be wasting your finite time on earth by posting paragraphs of nonsense, intending for it to be useful.

Basically, i think what Cube is trying to say is that you should try chanting Do, Re, Mi and feel the effects on your body. Something about overtones is useful for connecting and affecting multiple octaves in the body. I don't know a great deal about music theory but this is part of Chakra healing. When one chakra is blocked or strained a great deal an overtone is achieved which can permanently remove a tension in one chakra. I'm going to be rude and mention SKA is my only reference point for this because he made a thread about his experience with this chakra healing (that i have read on another forum).

I'm interested in what Cube is trying to say. My blockage here is that i have zero knowledge about tones and music. What is striking is the law of 7 is a recurring pattern in nature, i think. Just as the fibonaccio spiral is often witnessed in nature. It is a sort of foundation in which the universe operates. It is no coincidence that this is observed in sound AND matter. Achieving a perfect 8th and therefore moving on to the next octave is the fractal expression of a higher dimension. Or perhaps this perfect 5th is what connects the throat with the 6th and 7th which are the third eye and crown chakras. Higher chakras.
Definitely out of my league here. I'd just say that the law of 7 was suggested by a pianist back in 1850 or so as a workable theory for how atoms should be arranged on the elemental table and has proven to be quite accurate. It was dismissed by pompous scientists back in it's time because it just sounded too ridiculous.

Before you dismiss all this as newage try listening to 7.83 Hz (schumann resonance) for a few minutes. Feel it's effect. I'd be careful though, you don't want to do anything irreversible. I know it is probably useless advise but i've had some quite.. interesting effects that accomponied making loud (very loud) noises with my throat. I don't want to go into detail but it was all about unification.

Jin
#74 Posted : 1/1/2014 3:06:35 AM

yes

its a shame you people are in so much suffering

there are many things i would like to mention that can heal all this in an instant,

yet we all know great magic can never be explained ,

i just feel sad that i am in so much bliss while others are suffering on the planet ,

so many people asking for help , so many problems , may everyone heal

edit :

the real shameful part is you are doing this to yourselves , look at this thread you posted a while back tango https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=437195#post437195

here you mention this method of vibrating your muscles , holding your glutes shifting weights to other foot and what not crap ,

and in this thread you've mentioned things like -

" The problem is that the deeper I go, the more complex the puzzle seems to get, and as I'm moving from the skeletal muscles inwards, towards the center of the body, "

"While I can do any contortions I want and touch myself like a horny teenager, I can't really make weird loud sounds because of my current living situation"

"As strange as that might sound, it feels like my body has 2 layers and what I'm actually trying to do is connect them "

"I'm not new to manipulating the body, and have probably spent more time at it over the past couple of years than some yoga aficionados in a lifetime "

"What's different from the more common way to go about it is taht I'm just sitting or standing, not touching anything, and various point in my body (sometimes far apart) start having sex with each other, so to speak. Fast, rhythmical breathing, sexual noises (that I try hard to convert into some other type of noise), it's all there "

-----------------------all this does tell us something does'nt it , that you are manipulating your own body , causing strange contortions , vibrating your glutes or whatever comes to your mind , the fact is you did this to yourself and are continuing to do so even now , you want to transform into something else (a strange creature perhaps , i don't know what your purpose is for doing this to yourself )

and then you write this whole thread , why are you so surprised when you are doing this to yourself , what is your purpose in writing this thread , if you want all this to stop just quit doing all this weird crap to yourself ,

i surely hope your purpose in starting this thread is not to promote all this strange and weird crap onto other members so they can also start transforming in weird ways

stop now and heal , get a hobby , do something with your life rather than contorting your body all day

tango
#75 Posted : 1/1/2014 5:28:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:

Each puzzle has to be solved to get to the next step, and you're the only one who can spot the clues. The mysteries and confounding perceptions dissolve when you examine and solve them, and that leaves more room for things to move forward to the next step of the journey. As silly as it sounds, I don't have to tell you that the world will move to bring you what you need when you're ready for it... It's just a matter of getting there (again and again and again).

The above really sums it all up. At times, it almost feels like I'm a character in a video game. And it's rather nice when events seem to occur for a reason, just at the right time. The kind of direct understanding one gets directly from the body is quite special too, so I'm grateful for that.

Regarding the autonomic and voluntary systems fighting each other, it's not that one has an evil agenda. In my case, the scenario is one where, at a crucial time, the body made a bad choice, based on the info available at the time. From there, it all just kept snowballing, and layer upon layer of tension accumulated until the outside and the inside became like the ends of a twisted towel. In the absence of an effective 'intervention' to reverse the faulty patterns, internal resources were increasingly allocated to just keeping it all from falling apart, until it got to the point where it took running full speed just to stay in place.

I agree that there are ways to make the layers in the body work together, and that's one lesson that I keep learning. My tendency is to pick some area and just focus on it for hours and hours, then when I'm half-satisfied with the results and move a bit, everything turns to crap again, as now I have to bring that in sync with the rest of the body while moving, talking, breathing, seeing, hearing etc

@Quicksilver: you mentioned forcing the tissue to move in spite of physical pain, which is something I've done as well, but I am increasingly trying to avoid now. In my experience, there's little or no sensations coming from tissue that's truly messed up. Then, upon 'awakening' it through touch, concentration, etc that same tissue becomes very sensitive. So when I send a wave that's too strong to pass through the blockages in a particular area and I feel a bit of pressure or pulling, that may be simply because of the poor awareness I have of the area. In other words, had I been more sensitive, that mild discomfort might have felt like bad pain.

At this point, there's no way for me to move forward just by circulating tension between skeletal muscles: it all has to go through the internal organs. That is new territory that I'm just beginning to map, using sensory input. Under such circumstances, I would want to be as sensitive to pain as possible, especially considering that the more control I get over the body, the more difficult it becomes for the autonomic system to just stop me from doing what I want.

@infected style: In my experience, sound has a very strong impact. I've always been sensitive to various noises, but now I'm discovering the path that sound takes inside my body, and experimenting with that. However, linking that to how the universe operates, atoms and chakras shifts the focus from the sensory and into the speculative realms. While I do believe there is something of value in many of the theories floating around, I personally try to stick with what I can observe directly, and only search for explanations when I need guidance integrating the information I get from my own practice. What's happening is happening regardless of whether I describe it in terms of chakras, double helix patterns in the tissue, autonomic/voluntary nervous systems etc.

jin wrote:
-----------------------all this does tell us something does'nt it , that you are manipulating your own body , causing strange contortions , vibrating your glutes or whatever comes to your mind .

i surely hope your purpose in starting this thread is not to promote all this strange and weird crap onto other members so they can also start transforming in weird ways

You got me there! I'm actually recruiting for the Vibrating Glutes Brotherhood. Come join us!
(bring your own lula hoop)

Hiyo Quicksilver
#76 Posted : 1/1/2014 11:07:45 PM

just some guy

Jin wrote:
the real shameful part is you are doing this to yourselves...

Shaming people for doing whatever they can to be well in a challenging situation? It sounds to me like you're the one in need of a hobby; you obviously put a fair bit of effort into researching that post when you made it, and digging up older posts Tango has made.

You've taken much of what you have quoted far out of context, and you seem to be making some pretty unfounded assumptions here. Take this to heart: Tango did not cause this to happen to him, and engages in such strange behavior as his only known means of maintaining the ability to function and relieving himself of pain.

He did not cause this by contorting himself or vibrating muscles, he is not suggesting that anyone else do as he does, and he most certainly does not intend to be anything other than human. These ideas are a product of your mind, nothing more. You are mistaken, and even though you think your right, you are not doing any good by posting such things.

...And if I was in Tango's shoes, I would be beyond furious over what you've said, and would not be nearly as even tempered as he has been. He and I share similar challenges and symptoms, so I take what you've said very personally. I applaud his equanimity in the face of your slander.
I, however, do not have that same strength of character. You need to change your tune.

Jin
#77 Posted : 1/2/2014 4:01:35 AM

yes

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:
Y'know, folks... It's great to see such concern for this guy's well-being, but might I suggest that a simple instruction to "see a psychiatrist" is actually a bit reckless

you certainly don't appreciate medical advice , because when it was given by expandaneum you posted a whole long post about how its reckless to give advice to visit a psychiatrist

and you certainly dont appreciate hippy advice either when cubeananda posted it and you criticised him dearly for it

yet it has hurt you badly when i criticized tango for the weirdness , if criticism hurts so much stop criticizing other people who are trying to help

when you guys write a thread asking for help , what do you expect ?

members come chime in their opinions and beliefs and then you jump on their throats for trying to help you

remember you guys are asking for help , neither i , expandaneum or cubeananda has started this thread asking for help

if you're going to criticize everyone who tries to help , don't ask for help ,

i ask again - what is the purpose of this thread ?

if it is to critcize those who try to help , then why don't you just quit
if it is to ask for help then read through the responses again you'll find useful info

and why don't you go find proffessional help for all this , criticizing others to give proper medical advice is not what you should be doing

anyways my response to all this is "find proffessional help" , don't try these weird excercises and heal

HQ stop with this and let those that need help be able get help , you are not helping anyone by criticizing proper medical advice , your posts have only discouraged people from getting help ...........this is not only against the Nexus policy , its also against simple common sense

perhaps you are not in as much pain as tango , so let him atleast get help

edit : i ask everyone - is discouraging proper medical advice going to be our new policy ?

edit again : anyways from what i have understood , i cannot really heal everyone and should quit with all this , may you find the healing you're looking for

Jin
#78 Posted : 1/2/2014 5:35:35 AM

yes

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:
I am three years celibate and one year continent as a result of dedicated exploration and directed cultivation of my own sexual energy and that aspect of my life

also just because some tells you to stop vibrating your groin for hours at a stretch , and other weird excercises

does not really mean you have to get angry

since HQ you are a celibate , perhaps this is your only fix , yet why react so harshly

do what you want , vibrate your thingy Thumbs up

do all the weird things you want , we are not stopping you , we are only asking you to go seek proffessional help

Stop do not try to discourage others from seeking proffessional help

Hiyo Quicksilver
#79 Posted : 1/2/2014 7:29:02 AM

just some guy

Jin wrote:
edit again : anyways from what i have understood , i cannot really heal everyone and should quit with all this , may you find the healing you're looking for

Finally we're starting to move in more a productive direction...

You are confusing the two people you're talking about. I'm the one with the tendency to be inconsiderate and overly assertive toward misunderstanding, while tango is notably more level-headed and polite even when faced with direct antagonism... Tango is the one who will sit for hours vibrating this or that or making noises, while my own methods are more or less similar to conventional physical therapy, massage and chiropractic techniques. It's rather silly of you to hold somebody responsible for another's actions.

I'm celibate because I have difficulty with motor control that can make sex challenging and awkward at times, and the increased nervous stimulation of sexual arousal causes me very severe, crippling pain. I don't "vibrate my thingy", although I do use masturbation and orgasm control conscientiously as part of regular meditation practice and physical rehabilitation. I have a loving, redeeming and mutually beneficial relationship with the woman who is the love of my life, and I find no greater satisfaction than simply sharing my love with this wonderful person.
Your comments regarding this aspect of my life do not perturb me or cause me doubt, and frankly now you're just sounding like a petty schoolyard bully looking for something to pick on.

I've never told anyone to avoid asking for help. Not once. Tango and I have spoken privately as well as in threads, have only ever been supportive of the ways each other choose to improve health... even if we don't agree with them. It would be idiotic of me to discourage him from exploring any possible source of real benefit; what helps him could potentially help me just the same.
What I did was attempt to point out that it might be frightening or insulting, not to mention potentially harmful, to simply say "you need professional help", and end it there. Not only is there the risk of an impatient doctor simply writing either of us off as delusional and insane because our perception is compromised and the problem is difficult to explain, but if doctors begin to think the problem is has psychological roots they can end up ignoring physiological issues until they cause injury, because they assume that the complaint is exaggeration or hysteria.
Besides that, neither of us have an endless supply of money with which to constantly hire new doctors in search of one who will be patient enough to really understand the problem. Obviously it is difficult to find anyone who will do so; Jin, you've been following this and giving your opinions for weeks, and even you are completely confused and incorrect about most every aspect of this situation. Do you really think most other people can do better over the course of a 30 minute appointment?

Since I pay through the nose to regularly see both my primary Physician and a Psychiatrist (and a massage therapist, an acupuncturist and a chiropractor on occasion), your accusations that I'm against people from seeking the professional help they need seems to me to be just ridiculous. I am not doing so, and you are letting your imagination get carried away. Your accusations that I am discouraging people from getting professional help are baseless and so emotionally coercive that I am surprised to see them coming from an adult.

I did not criticize anybody for giving advice, though I will agree that my demeanor is excessively assertive at times. I criticized expandaneum for being dismissive and cubeananda for putting words in my mouth, but I did not even say I thought that their advice was incorrect. I do indeed react harshly when others do not take the effort to understand a situation before acting as if they are capable of advising upon it... And very few people in this thread have done so.
Even you, who have posted dozens of times, have not bothered even to read enough to learn the fact that Tango's health problems predate his strange methods of dealing coping them by well over a decade... and yet you still talk as if those health problems are caused by those coping methods.

The blatant facts that prove you wrong are plain to see, repeated time and time again in this thread and others by tango and myself... and yet you are continuing to live in this fantasy world in which effects precede causes and men who pay thousands of dollars for medical help are telling others not to do so. Now, that's crazy.

cubeananda
#80 Posted : 1/2/2014 7:52:49 AM

jai

So today friends I'm going to focus on the idea of the crown chakra.

I don't really think chanting is nessecary but definitely can aid in moving energy around until a random new position opens up internally. Crystals on the other hand are a great tool and the best part is they don't need to be understood. Just treated as friends with benefits.

The most common crystal is quartz, which resonates (and I have verified this with experience) with our crown chakra. The crown chakra is basically the complimentary tone to our solar plexus. The emotional center can easily be put into balance with quartz.

I obviously shouldn't invest to much energy into explaining why here because it may upset some other members, but I can definitely recommend using quartz. Treat it like a friend, take it around with you and show it what it's like to be you. It's influence can easily create emotional food and then you won't rely on manipulating the instinctive center in such extreme degrees for peace! Btw the crown chakra and the instinctive center are not in such great harmony with each other (especially if the chakras are disturbed) so people who are very instinctive usually don't feel the effects of chakras (or if they are disturbed completely reject the idea.)

Here's a nice video about crystals too http://m.youtube.com/wat...hio%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

IME holding quartz up to my chest with very sincere intentions can heal these supposedly physical ailments.

Holding a piece of quartz to the top of your head is also very lovely, as a very intimate experience for quartz too!

«PREV23456NEXT»