We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
The Bad Experience Thread Options

HappyCamper
#1 Posted : 6/12/2009 1:58:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You guys know what I'm talking about. Overdoses/hospitalization/arrests, worst paranoia, worst physical side effects, stupid/desperate things you've done on or to get drugs. I would love to hear some stories. I'll go first. My worst experience was going to work on diphenhydramine. I had never used it before and downed the whole blister of twelve before work. Had to piss every 30 min, worst cotton mouth ever, incoherent speech, random insect hallucinations, and the feeling of being a second away from passing out.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Saidin
#2 Posted : 6/12/2009 5:19:41 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Heh, I have no idea what is was that you took...but why the world would you ever take any hallucingenic drug before going to work?
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Dwhitty76
#3 Posted : 6/12/2009 6:10:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used N.Y.C rain puddle water to fill a syringe of H,cuz i needed it there and then and couldn't get to a bthroom quick enough.Pretty bad,heh? Many,many moons ago....the sun shines today. with an occasional cloud.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Dwhitty76
#4 Posted : 6/12/2009 6:14:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man.....after i wrote that one, i thought of a few even more degrading experiences but i'll wait to see if anyone else posts.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Saidin
#5 Posted : 6/12/2009 6:15:46 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

One time I was pretty well drunk and went to a friends house. He has some "opium" (black tar heroin I later learned) and suggested I smoke some. Sure, why not I thought being intoxicated. Well...next thing I know I wake up in the back of an ambulance on the way to the hospital...I guess the combination of the two caused my blood pressure to crash to almost nothing.

I am thankful that my friend called 911 as soon as I collapsed and didn't worry about the subsequent legal troubles we both got into...
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Dwhitty76
#6 Posted : 6/12/2009 6:18:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alcohol and opiates are a bad combination.....it has caused a couple of my friends to pass on.

HappyCamper
#7 Posted : 6/12/2009 3:29:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

People are just being shy. EVERYONE here at some point did something stupid.
Quote:
Alcohol and opiates are a bad combination.....it has caused a couple of my friends to pass on

If by that you mean death, then damn that's messed up.

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 6/12/2009 4:49:37 PM

The Great Namah

Hell, if you IV heroin you've probably got a million. I'm not picking on you, I've been there.

I won't tell you my worst, hell I haven't even thought of this stuff for eons, but I think one of my bad experiences was slamming an unknown quanitity of street H, waking up on my floor with the nastiest vomit in my mouth and lying all around me. Over 2 hours had passed.
I'm amazed to still be alive.

Oh another good one, was shooting up at McDonald's bathroom on the way to work (why I didn't do it at home is beyond me), going back to the car and nodding out...only to wake up with an ambluence blocking my car, an EMT banging on the window and the cops showing up and arresting me for posession. That was loads of fun.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Dwhitty76
#9 Posted : 6/12/2009 8:45:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh boy.....here comes the war stories! We should re-name this thread "The war story thread". Laughing

I can laugh about it today, because i'm a totally different person than i was 10 yrs. ago and havent touched a needle in a long time.

Like you acolon, i was "getting off" in the bathroom of a bar that was very close to where i used to buy my H (brooklyn ny). I remember feeling that rush of when "it" first hits you, and then the next thing i knew i was waking up on the floor (next to the toilet) with the fire dept breaking down the door.I remember trying to convince the EMT that i was just suffering from low blood sugar and had passed out.Ofcourse they weren't buying it, and took me off in an ambulance ride to Long Island College Hospital.They charged me 3k for an ambulance ride that was less than a mile long and i remember looking at the bill and they charged me $300 for tylenol, which i know they never gave me.Damn Crooks!!

I am lucky to be alive.

I got arrested too, while copping H and i was put into central booking AKA "the brooklyn zoo" (i swear if they treated animals the way they treated the inmates, there would be major protests).Anyway's i got arrested on a friday, which means i'm stuck in jail atleast till monday, before i could go infront of the judge. Before they sent me to central booking, they took my keys,pager, watch and so on....... but i had one of those "stash hats" and i had a bundle of h that was stashed in the hat, that the police never found. I knew i needed my hat otherwise i was gonna get dope sick.Long story short they wouldn't let me "go through the system" with my hat (because it had metal on it),so i ended up in a cell that was packed like sardines and was sick as a dog for 4 day's.That was truly hell and i swore i was never going back to jail and i never have. When my dad came to pick me up, the police gave me back my key's and other belongings, along with the hat that still had a bundle full of dope in it.I got home and went straight to the bathroom, wearing my hat.

You're right acolon......i do have a lot of stories but i'm sure i'm not the only one...............

HappyCamper
#10 Posted : 6/12/2009 10:53:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

These stories make me wonder why anyone would do H more than once. It must be one hell of a high

Dwhitty76
#11 Posted : 6/12/2009 11:15:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is definately a drug that is better off not even trying,imo. Atleast, in my case......because it feels so good. I started off trying it once and would do it every now and then and eventually i snowballed.

I guess not everyone has that addictive personality but if i were to say that there were 3 drugs not worth trying it would be H,crack and meth. I've just seen to many people go down a very dark road and your lucky if you make it out alive.I think i had a spirit or some sort of guardian angel looking out for me.

Anyway's i wanna hear more war stories.....there's got to be some funny ones out there!! (now that i've revealed some of the dark stories of my past).

MagikVenom
#12 Posted : 6/12/2009 11:27:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HappyCamper wrote:
These stories make me wonder why anyone would do H more than once. It must be one hell of a high

I am with you on that I guess thats one good thing about being old I have lots of stories but have never seen E or H all my cronies are about my age or older. Cant say I am unhappy about that. Ived done a few IM never will I IV. Alchol is the olny thing I abused the hell out of riding around from one bar to another on my motorcycle for days at a time my blood alchol never below .1 thats when I would start to get a headache it was time for another double absolute blooddy mary. Meet lots of friends and gave lots girls motorcycle rides.
This just slowly fizzeled out dont drink or ride to much at all anymore. Never got a DUI or busted for anything outer than speeding. May not sound to crazy but this went on for over a decade I was very lucky.

M.V.

deedle-doo
#13 Posted : 6/13/2009 12:37:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Decades ago me and two friends swiped a bottle of dramamine. In those days you could get it by the 100 in a bottle. The three of us divided it up and being the most macho I took 40. A friends parents were out of town and we wanted to get way twisted.

After the usual delirious hallucinations, conversations with people who weren't there, smoking cigs that didn't exist etc. my buddies both passed out.

I was left alone in my buddy's parents house and entered a waking dream. Sometimes when you dream you find yourself in a familiar place but strange and huge. It was like that. I thought I was at my grandmother's house. So I started to see serpents everywhere in my grandmothers house. I sat up on a bar stool with all these snakes swarming around the legs and trying to crawl up to get me. I sat there swatting at these snakes for hours. Then I noticed that these snakes had pulled the skin off of all my pets! it was horribly realistic twitching bleeding bodies of all my pets and all the pets I had ever had.

Eventually I called my dad and asked him "are the guinea pigs at grandmas? TELL ME MY GUINIPIGS ARE NOT AT GRANDMAS!!!" This was about 4am. My dad was totally scared and confused and this snapped me back to reality. He thought I was on acid and I let him think this. He'd have been way more pissed if he knew I'd purposefully overdosed on dramamine.

This was just about the longest and worst night of my life and could have been a fatal mistake.

HappyCamper
#14 Posted : 6/13/2009 3:59:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good thing I didn't take as much of the stuff as you.

Pebble on the Beach
#15 Posted : 6/15/2009 3:29:38 AM

C r a c k B l i p T o o t T o o t ! ! !

When I was like sixteen I pulled a lot of 24, 36, god knows how many hours without sleep fueled with all kinds of stuff.

I must have been up for at least 36 hours, drinking like an Irishman and a friend gave me some what we called "roches", stuff like lexotan, bromozepam, rohypnol, the likes. If you know these things you know that combined with alcohol these things turn you into either a zombie or an unrational monster. That didn't seem to bother us at the time apparently. Following that I found 2 xtc tablets in my pocket later on (or someone gave them to me, I have blurrs and holes from that whole period in time) and without much thought gulped them down.

I don't really remember much from that evening only that we were at a friends house whose mom was away on vacation and that while I was there I really needed to pee. In my memory, the toilet water was red and I recall myself finding that pretty odd.

I wake up the next morning with my face stuck to the wooden floor, the son of the house owner pulling my sleeve.
"I have to show you something" he said. He walked me to his mother's bedroom, where there was a nice yellow stain on the wall and yes, red carpet on the floor. Apparently someone heard a noise in the room that night, only to open the door and finding me with my pants down in the dark, getting ready to settle myself on one of the chairs ready for act n°2, inarticulatly screaming my head off at him for "coming into the toilet".

I can laugh about my own stupidity now, but that sort of thing is a reputation maker. Those kind of combos are also dangerous, sedatives, downers, alcohol, E, speed, mdma. We did those things almost on a daily basis (not necessarily combo's) but but we didn't give that kind of thought a chance back then. Youghtful ignorance I guess. Most of us got through the loophole, some didn't. Though lessons learnt.
"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
and
"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
Bertrand Russell

All things are possible, everything is permissable

HappyCamper
#16 Posted : 6/15/2009 3:52:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm just glad that there are a bunch of ex addicts on this forum that have cleaned up their act and are free from these kinds of scenarios. Kudos Razz
Come on people, we all have done something stupid at one point or another. Please Share

Jumiem
#17 Posted : 6/15/2009 3:56:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In my Jr Hi days there was so many people doing CCC. Peer pressure finally caught up to me and I was given and told to take 8 of them. It was too much for my meager 100 or so pounds to take. What made it such a bad trip was that I was so thirsty that I was constantly drinking cup after cup of water but I could not pee!! Torture!! I kept going back to this Godfathers pizza bathroom to try and hopefully squeeze two drops out. One of the times I opened one of the stalls and there was a pizza box open on the toilet seat with a whole pizza in it absolutely swarming with black ants. I cant imagine if it could of been a hallucination but the one good thing about that was winding up at some apartment where two dudes were doing an impromptu electric guitar duet and those sounds washed over me like some force of god. Couldent pee Sad
I guess it's about time for our William Tell routine.

Pebble on the Beach
#18 Posted : 6/15/2009 4:02:34 AM

C r a c k B l i p T o o t T o o t ! ! !

How about you Happy? We're catering to your needs but I'm interested in your stories, as are the rest of us I'm sure.
"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
and
"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting."
Bertrand Russell

All things are possible, everything is permissable

HappyCamper
#19 Posted : 6/15/2009 5:05:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a weak heart. The only time I have been to an emergency room was when I took 20mg of Addy and thought I was dying. Since then I play it safe. No giving in to pressure, no unknown pills. Research is my gameLaughing

SWIMfriend
#20 Posted : 6/15/2009 5:13:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HappyCamper wrote:
I have a weak heart...

Do you really have heart problems, HC? Don't you worry about the heart effects of DMT?

12NEXT