We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Favourite substances/combos for dancing with :) Options

soulfood
#1 Posted : 6/10/2009 3:13:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

This is always something that I find myself thinking about a lot. When I was younger (like 15) I always thought of dancing drugs to be speed and MDMA and the like. Never got into speed but when I was about 19 I got into MDMA in a home with friends environemt and enjoyed it very much, but when I finally got the stuff onto a dance floor, I'd feel like I was going crazy only to look down and realise my feet were barely leaving the floor.

Then I tried adding mushrooms to the MDMA experience and boy how those feet came up! I got into a really cool medative yet highly thoughtful state of mind while dancing coming up with all sorts of profound thoughts while simeltaneously letting go like a good'n.

Then on my 22nd birthday I tried acid for the second time at a festival... this really changed my cd collection (which now has far too much twisted psytrance in it... but that's cool). I was using acid and nothing else and I was dancing SOOO hard, I never thought it would be like that. It all kicked off with Highlight tribe who I just adore way too much. But I was literally freaking right out, in a very very good way. I became that annoying guy on the dancefloor that just can't stay on the ground and whose limbs flail around as if independent from his brain. Many epiphany's were occuring and hours must have passed as I hit the dancefloor around 9pm and didn't realise the time until well into the next morning. DJ Amanda was particularly good that night Smile. I was a little lightning bolt blasting into the core of the planet, definately one of my significant moments when I look back on my life.

I tried mescaline at the weekend, expecting an energy packed day of fun. There was indeed a lot of energy, but for some reason I didn't really want to put it into dancing and just played my guitar for a while, but will try it again in a more social, lively setting.

But anyway for me it's LSD Smile... shame I can never seem to come across the stuff Sad

Whose your favourite ballroom buddy?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 6/10/2009 4:06:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I smoke cannabis and dance..and then when the real good psytrance hits I usually head off to the side, somewhere I can lay back and hit the spice...than dance again in the afterglow once I am back and able to move..

Only works at outdoor events though..usually hard to smoke at indor venues unless other people are chilling somehwere smokeing cannabis etc..If I know I can't use spice and cannabis there, than I will eat mushrooms probably..I bet mescaline will take the place os psilocybin for dancing soon enough though..edit..I am thinkning chaliponga quids in low doses also could be VERY good for psytrance parties/dancing..
Long live the unwoke.

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 6/10/2009 4:31:04 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

soulfood wrote:
... I became that annoying guy on the dancefloor that just can't stay on the ground and whose limbs flail around as if independent from his brain.....

I think I know who you are, AAAAARRRRGH!!!!! You punched me twice this night!!!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

soulfood
#4 Posted : 6/10/2009 4:35:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd probably believe you if it wasn't for the safe distance most people seemed to be keeping Smile. Maybe a jedi punch?

Infundibulum
#5 Posted : 6/10/2009 4:46:24 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

soulfood wrote:
I'd probably believe you if it wasn't for the safe distance most people seemed to be keeping Smile. Maybe a jedi punch?

Hahaha, yeah, i'm joking

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

soulfood
#6 Posted : 6/10/2009 4:50:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

*phew* good, because with my britishness and all I'd never live it down if I let you get away without first apologising profusely.

benzyme
#7 Posted : 6/10/2009 4:53:20 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

soulfood wrote:
acid

yes

used to be into the warehouse party thing aka raves; was either sober or on acid
good times.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

arimane
#8 Posted : 6/12/2009 1:37:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't dance. Can't think of one time in my life I've danced, except for some pogo once or twice.
No substance were use... except maybe some coffee =)
Bad, bad english

trancepants
#9 Posted : 6/12/2009 5:12:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The best? 2ci and LSD. Right when you're acbout to start coming up on the doses, inufflate a small dose of toots.
Other that that a high oral dose of 2ci is great for a rave. But then you might be looking at a 30~ hour experience.
I can create anything with my mind. Including fiction, which this is.

HappyCamper
#10 Posted : 6/12/2009 3:33:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone ever tried that London Underground line of party pills? They are too expensive for my liking, but the ingredient list leads me to believe it's some bkX.

burnt
#11 Posted : 6/12/2009 6:24:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

acid. its like having an organismic seizure

jamie
#12 Posted : 6/13/2009 5:32:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^^I never ever danced while on LSD..I think I should try it thoughVery happy ..I can barely remember what acid is like, apart from the obvious tryptamine similarities..
Long live the unwoke.

Dwhitty76
#13 Posted : 6/13/2009 7:26:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Back in my college day's, i would go to these full moon parties out in the nevada desert and i would "candyflip" (e & lsd) and i would dance my ass off.I would also go to Dead shows on lsd and would have magical moments dancing with other people and throwing our cosmic energy off eachother and it would take physical manifistation (or mabey i was just tripping) Laughing but it was truly amazing.

Now that i'm older i find that things have changed.Just last weekend i went to a "south florida Burning man party" and i took some e (ist time in a long time) and i could not dance nor did i want to. I had beautiful girls coming up to me asking me to get my ass out of my chair and dance but i simply could not do it and i felt like a total loser......i never pass up on the opportunity to dance with beautiful women!!!!

That's why i started that other thread 'psychedelics and social interaction" because a lot of it applies to dancing and festivals and i find that lately psychedelics and ethneogens have been inhibiting my ability to dance. Usually if i'm out listening to music....i will smoke some mj and that puts me in the groove, but i'd like to be able to have some of those experiences that i had back in the day.

I do like the idea of finding a remote spot and taking a launch w/ spice and come back to the music during the afterglow.
I'm also hearing good things about mescaline at low doses and some of the other phen's but i need to do some experimenting first.

So....to sum it up,i'm still looking for my favorite substance to dance to. As of right now,it's mj.

I am interested in hearing what others have to say.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

balaganist
#14 Posted : 6/15/2009 5:19:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried a combo of san pedro extract and E this weekend. Was amazing!
I was going to keep it just the cactus .. but everyone else was getting on the other stuff so I joined in... (its a very rare thing for these days anyway).

The dancing power was strong Smile
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Kratom
#15 Posted : 6/16/2009 6:14:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Man I'm really impressed with some of these mixes - LSD/mushrooms with e? - back in my day we never mixed e with anything. To me it has been THE dancing drug. As a rule I am a total wallflower, but e would get me dancing for hours drifting offff. These days I for many reasons rarely can do e, and if I do it tends to be in someones house and the dancing part seems to have gone.I am well into my 40's now and seem to have completely forgotten how to dance, it takes a bucket load of beer to get me anywhere near a dance floor and by then I just kinda fall about..