We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Mesc Experience Options

Seven
#1 Posted : 6/8/2009 6:44:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So Swim and a friend had their first mesc experience over the weekend. It was from a citrate tek using 100 grams of SP. The yield was approx 1 gram (kinda think we should of got more?). We used a crappy hanging scale and couldn't get an accurate mg weight. thing is, we only got some mesc from the first pull, the following pulls yielded no crystals, and most likely just citric acid. So we split the pile and downed it. It was great, lasted a really long time with a lot of OEV's. The only down side was the neck / upper back ache. We experienced this with lsd after hours of tripping, your neck is just tense. Is this a common side effect with mesc? or swim was thinking it could of been the other alks from the SP. Overall it was amazing, and will up the dose next time.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#2 Posted : 6/8/2009 7:37:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM never got any negative effects like that from San Pedro or pure mescaline.

Was all the citric acid removed or was the mescaline citrate contaminated with tons of citric acid? SWIM has never been able to remove all the citric acid so he gave up on those techs.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Espiridion
#3 Posted : 6/8/2009 7:45:20 PM

--who.??..ME??--

69ron...

Just recieved 100g SP from fv. Don't have time for a tek so the best way would be....?

Tea? If so, how long if its ground to powder?
or
Just chewing up the mulch? yeachh...Probably what I'll do though.

I have bot Stramonium and Inoxia seeds as well. The plan being 1 stramonium followed by 2 more a bit later.

I am planning on 60 grams for myself. Is this too much for a cacti virgin?

Thanks

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Seven
#4 Posted : 6/9/2009 3:14:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
SWIM never got any negative effects like that from San Pedro or pure mescaline.

Was all the citric acid removed or was the mescaline citrate contaminated with tons of citric acid? SWIM has never been able to remove all the citric acid so he gave up on those techs.

Swims not really sure about the citric acid, hes assuming there was still some in there. Is there a way to tell? You think that could give a bad side effect? Also was wondering,(probably a dumb question but) What do you guys thinks about ordering cactus chips or powder? Seems like there could be some risk involved. Ordering live specimens seems a lot safer to me.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

69ron
#5 Posted : 6/9/2009 4:00:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jasons741 wrote:
69ron...

Just recieved 100g SP from fv. Don't have time for a tek so the best way would be....?

Tea? If so, how long if its ground to powder?
or
Just chewing up the mulch? yeachh...Probably what I'll do though.

I have bot Stramonium and Inoxia seeds as well. The plan being 1 stramonium followed by 2 more a bit later.

I am planning on 60 grams for myself. Is this too much for a cacti virgin?

Thanks

J

60 grams is WAY TOO MUCH!!!!

It's scary taking it like that. You have no idea what the dosage is. The mescaline content varies a lot. If it’s from fv, it could have up to 5% mescaline! One batch SWIM got had that much. Usually about 0.8-2% though. Remember that it's green flesh only, so that's much more potent than the rest of the cactus is.

60 grams of whole cactus dried pieces could have up to 600 mg, but 60 grams of dried green flesh could have up to 3000 mg! That would scare the living hell out of most people. Don’t take that much ever unless you’re super experience with cactus! 60 grams of dried green flesh will typically have about 1000 mg. Even that is a super large dose. You should assume maximum potency and only use up to a 300 mg dose, which would be about 6 grams.

60 grams is WAY TOO MUCH. 6 grams of dried green flesh could have anywhere from 48 mg up to 300 mg. That's a huge variation in potency. 60 grams of dried green flesh could have anywhere from 480 mg up to 3000 mg.

3000 mg of mescaline is not dangerous, but it's going to be freaking terrifying if you've never done mescaline before. We're talking seeing the whole universe explode around you and other types of mystical experiences. And it will last ALL NIGHT LONG. I’d say 1000 mg would scare the crap out of 90% of the experienced psychedelic users out there.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

ohayoco
#6 Posted : 6/9/2009 4:16:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hehehe. All hail the mighty cactus! SWIM's best friend. SWIM combines it with booze to eliminate nausea... is that bad?

SWIM is getting worried because he's turned on quite a few people to mescaline and now his suppliers have all run out of chips... poor old SWIM might have to wait a few years for his babies to grow Sad
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

fractal rider
#7 Posted : 6/10/2009 4:47:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim always take san pedro big doses i like to take 1 metre of san pedro cutting and was wondering the mg of mescaline of 1 metre of a san pedro?? , i think you loose some mescaline in the boling process , do you loose mescaline ??? here is a pic of swims last joruney with mescalito
fractal rider attached the following image(s):
Imagen 175.jpg (3,007kb) downloaded 218 time(s).
om namah shivaya

Espiridion
#8 Posted : 6/22/2009 3:52:39 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Well I have been calling 20 grams a low dose, but I thought I was pretty blown away. I didnt know if it was low tolerance or what. At one point I had to struggle with the direction the trip was going, that is, it started having that dark feeling, but I conquered it early and entirely. After that I was simply pastel dust whorls in the breeze. Difficulty walking, everything and I mean EVERYTHING was drowning me in its beauty. I guess I consumed between 160 mg to 1000 mg. It must have been on the lower end of the spectrum 'cause the universe did not in fact explode. It lasted a good six hours and I did not want to go to bed. I cannot wait to do it again with my GF. She has never done it before and I am certain she will enjoy it.

Thanks for the advice, I changed my mind from doing 60 at the last minute to doing 20 mg. I am glad I did. Beautiful material to work with. Very happy, truthful pure experience. I will be doing 30-35 mg next time.

Thanks all

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung