We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
a visual representation of my first DMT trip Options

beacon
#1 Posted : 11/8/2013 5:47:08 PM

who can say

enjoy!

god saved me from drowning
then kicked me to death on the beach

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

cubeananda
#2 Posted : 11/8/2013 6:27:11 PM

jai

Very nice picture Smile

Thanks for sharing

thecrystalkid
#3 Posted : 11/8/2013 7:23:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

looks familiar, kind of, clockwork within clockwork. it had water seeping out as it turned and tightened, like a towel being rung out. nice pic, as are the others on the link, thx
"only a closed mind is certain"

beacon
#4 Posted : 11/8/2013 7:38:46 PM

who can say

cubeananda wrote:
Very nice picture Smile

Thanks for sharing

thank you!

alert
#5 Posted : 11/8/2013 7:50:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

probably better if i indicate that i did, that's my website Smile

You would probably be better off posting that picture directly on the Nexus or on a third party site that doesn't contain your contact information. Security really is of the utmost importance...

Global
#6 Posted : 11/9/2013 11:14:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

When I clicked on this thread, I didn't actually expect your representation to be this good and detailed Thumbs up Would you mind disclosing what kind of software allowed you to create an image like that?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

beacon
#7 Posted : 11/9/2013 1:44:12 PM

who can say

alert wrote:
Quote:

You would probably be better off posting that picture directly on the Nexus or on a third party site that doesn't contain your contact information. Security really is of the utmost importance...

if the Dutch government wants to arrest me for going on a forum and saying that at one point in my life I have smoked an obscure drug then so be it, i refuse to live in that type of constant paranoia. besides, what's to stop them from merely checking my IP address? sorry but it's really not something I care about.

Global wrote:
When I clicked on this thread, I didn't actually expect your representation to be this good and detailed Thumbs up Would you mind disclosing what kind of software allowed you to create an image like that?

thank you, it was quite a bit of work. all in Cinema 4D.

datdmt
#8 Posted : 11/9/2013 3:34:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

very nice work. when you tripped, were you stationery looking at this, or were you moving in it?

also, i love your other work, very nicely done. anything else inspired by a dmt trip?
It feels familiar , for good reason.

wearepeople
#9 Posted : 11/9/2013 6:12:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome!

See those banners at the top of the page? Feel like making one?

Details about banners can be read about here.

+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

jbark
#10 Posted : 11/9/2013 6:28:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

beacon wrote:
alert wrote:
Quote:

if the Dutch government wants to arrest me for going on a forum and saying that at one point in my life I have smoked an obscure drug then so be it, i refuse to live in that type of constant paranoia. besides, what's to stop them from merely checking my IP address? sorry but it's really not something I care about.

First off - Awesome work! I love the detail and it's very reminiscent of that other place.

Insofar as privacy goes, one person compromised compromises the site, and the site compromised compromises us all. That is why we have privacy rules:

"No sharing of any real life information
Due to the nature of the topics discussed on this forum it is not allowed to post any information that will reveal one's identity. Examples of this are facebook pages, e-mail addresses, home addresses, photo's of one self or any other means that will give handles to have you tracked in real life."

Please read the ATTITUDE link. Not a reprimand (I am not a mod!), but just a friendly nudge to explain why we have these hopefully-one-day-unnecessary rules and regs.

Cheers,

JBArk

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

beacon
#11 Posted : 11/9/2013 7:12:24 PM

who can say

oh damn ok, i've edited the original post to link to a third-party website. obviously didn't mean to break the rules here!

datdmt wrote:
very nice work. when you tripped, were you stationery looking at this, or were you moving in it?

also, i love your other work, very nicely done. anything else inspired by a dmt trip?

thanks, much appreciated. this would be the only purely DMT-inspired piece so far but there's more to come no doubt.

i was definitely not stationery, i saw these patterns and screaming faces plastered on the sides of immense pyramids, violently gyrating in some planet-sized cyclone that i was being hurled through at breakneck speed. very confusing and scary.

wearepeople wrote:
Awesome!

See those banners at the top of the page? Feel like making one?

Details about banners can be read about here.

i'm really swamped with projects right now but i'll definitely make one later on! thanks Smile

anrchy
#12 Posted : 11/9/2013 7:19:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome. Sounds like a good DMT experience Smile

amazing image
Open your Mind (â’¶) Please read my DMT vaping guide (â’¶) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

wearepeople
#13 Posted : 11/9/2013 11:48:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

beacon wrote:
oh damn ok, i've edited the original post to link to a third-party website. obviously didn't mean to break the rules here!)

You may want to edit post #4 as well.

Smile
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

beacon
#14 Posted : 11/10/2013 12:53:00 AM

who can say

wearepeople wrote:
beacon wrote:
oh damn ok, i've edited the original post to link to a third-party website. obviously didn't mean to break the rules here!)

You may want to edit post #4 as well.

Smile

done, cheers. i'll keep it in mind from now on.

anrchy
#15 Posted : 11/10/2013 1:02:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lol
Open your Mind (â’¶) Please read my DMT vaping guide (â’¶) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

cubeananda
#16 Posted : 11/10/2013 1:03:52 AM

jai

And you may want to keep making art because it's unique and thanks for valuing the Nexus, man.

Pixar
#17 Posted : 11/10/2013 3:50:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Woaw, very intriguing. It's impressive that you can reproduce such a complex structure.

Thanks for sharing !

Kurukulla
#18 Posted : 6/8/2016 7:09:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there a higher res version ? How was it created ? I'm guessing it's a 3D model ?

ultraviolence
#19 Posted : 6/9/2016 1:25:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's really dope, I would love to see the same image with different color patters

tseuq
#20 Posted : 6/9/2016 7:52:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ultraviolence wrote:
That's really dope, I would love to see the same image with different color patters

As a *.gif maybe... Cool

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

12NEXT