We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Theoretical LSA to LSH conversion Options

antrocles
#21 Posted : 6/28/2009 2:23:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey ron- i need your expertise here:

so....as an experiment...i took approx. 40 gr. of flying saucer morning glory seeds- ground them up, added naphtha, shook like hell for approx. 10 mins and discarded dirty naphtha. did this twice.

then...

took ethanol (everclear 151) and soaked the mash (after any residual naphtha had evapped and they were completely dry) for 12 hours. poured off the saturated ethanol into a tray to evap. did this twice as well to exhaust the seeds of any and all LSA.

was left with crystally, shiny scrapings that are a bit of a brown color....looks like i got about 2 grams of this goo....

is this LSA? how much do i take? how can i convert this to LSH and how much of THAT would i take? also, does this store well (have it in pyrex container with lid in a dark cupboard).... is there a better way to hold on to this?

any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated....i'm new to this wonderful plant medicine and don't want to start off on the wrong foot.....i read you once saying that a "too big" dose of LSH can be quite wretched....

thanks my brothers!!

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#22 Posted : 6/28/2009 3:24:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM did that same extraction before but used IPA instead of ethanol. It was actually the very first plant extraction he ever did.

No it’s not pure LSA. It’s a mix of alkaloids with LSA in it. It’s mostly LSA, but the purity is really low. I’m not sure how low, but it’s nothing even approaching 50% purity. But it works really well.

When SWIM did that type of extraction he diluted the end results with sugar because the end result is quite concentrated and dangerous to use undiluted. He used HBWR and diluted it so that 1/4 teaspoon of powder was equal to 1 HBWR seed. That way he could more accurately weigh out doses. I recommend doing something similar.

It should be stored in an air tight container away from light. It will keep for several years that way. SWIM has some made using that tech and it lasted over 10 years. But over time all the LSH decomposed into LSA. But it could easily be turned back into LSH.

In terms of dosage, I have NO IDEA how much of that is actually LSA. It’s very impure and the amount of LSA will be different in your case because you used a different kind of seed.

I think for most people, the tech you used is good enough and an A/B is not really needed. The results from that tech are highly concentrated, but again, I don’t know the exact figures, but I do know it’s less that 50% pure, maybe something like 8% pure?. If it was pure LSA, it would be white crystals and it’s not.

The best way to convert it to LSH is to soak it overnight refrigerated in rum with a little lemon juice or citric acid added. The other option, though not always as effective, is to soak it overnight in iced peppermint tea.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

antrocles
#23 Posted : 6/28/2009 5:19:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks brother.....will proceed with caution. was thinking i would soak 1/4 of this goop in peppermint schnapps overnite....

....that shouldn't be too much....

...i hope....

Smile
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Observant
#24 Posted : 9/5/2009 1:39:22 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Did you have positive Results with this way to prepare Morning Glories , Antrocles ?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

#25 Posted : 9/21/2009 2:26:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, if we're truly creating Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide here... would it not be super simple to bring that over to LSD? I think that the hydroxy could be ripped off with something like succinic anhydride but idk what it would bring with it and I'm too tired to check right now.

Darkbb
#26 Posted : 9/21/2009 2:28:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just some observation here. Many members of this other forum (forgot the forum name sor) are against this theoretical LSA to LSH conversion. Is there definate evidence suporting this ?

Maybe i should read the thread sorry

damiana
#27 Posted : 9/21/2009 5:44:13 AM

Cosmic Dragon

I like how you think 1992, I wish it was that easy, but I have no idea, I think it is much more difficult.
PEACE

Mr Fantasy
#28 Posted : 9/21/2009 3:25:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Darkbb wrote:
Just some observation here. Many members of this other forum (forgot the forum name sor) are against this theoretical LSA to LSH conversion. Is there definate evidence suporting this ?

Maybe i should read the thread sorry

All I know is there is definitely a difference in feeling when I get the mix of the tea right. If I just try a tea with just seeds I feel sedated and calm, if I start the tea with fresh mint and lemon juice I feel energized and electric. So it is doing something. Whether or not it is doing it in the body is another thing. I always try to not eat a couple hours before, but if I do it is light stuff like veggies or fruit.

I would like to try to do a test with maybe 5 times in a row with just seeds one day with same diet and then 5 times in a row with the mint and same day diet. But this would take 2.5 months if you did it once a week on the same day with the same diet.

The problem with that would be getting the reaction with the mint down to the same exact process with exact measurements. then it would come down to each seed being the same.
all of my posts are fictional

PREV12