We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678910NEXT»
Vaping with e-cig juice Options

Rifle
#141 Posted : 10/9/2014 1:11:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to see people still adding to this. I definitely feel along the lines that lower voltage/wattage/heat is better for harshness. I also have an update about using PEG-400 as the solvent: it gets harsher over time. It's a strange thing. The solution starts as a light yellow, but over time it has become a darker red, like the color you see with the PG solutions (and becomes as harsh as them), and in the ecig it has become a very dark red. Kind of strange.
She's real. She's got red lips.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

anrchy
#142 Posted : 10/9/2014 7:18:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rifle wrote:
Nice to see people still adding to this. I definitely feel along the lines that lower voltage/wattage/heat is better for harshness. I also have an update about using PEG-400 as the solvent: it gets harsher over time. It's a strange thing. The solution starts as a light yellow, but over time it has become a darker red, like the color you see with the PG solutions (and becomes as harsh as them), and in the ecig it has become a very dark red. Kind of strange.

Same with my propylene glycol mix. It is now a very dark brown/red color.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

hadoq
#143 Posted : 10/9/2014 7:45:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I'd like to add a little bit

first off, they now are selling "dMT ecig"
http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/dmt-e-cig.html

I'm not sure about whether or not it is a good idea, I'm not sure if I intend to try

However, I believe there must be much better results awaiting, down the "rebuildable dripping atomizer" route, where you have nothing than a wick of organic cotton and a heating coil around it

this is what it looks like
inside
single coil

dual coil

outside

Rebuildable atomizers can now effectively be used with variable wattage devices (not all, I'm still talking battery mods here, not your "ego twist" or "vision spinner"Pleased

Those are much, much more efficient at vaporizing PG or VG than your regular/popular ecigarette.

Also, these aren't expensive nor hard to come by (fasttech, maybe about $40 for a full setup not including the battery/charger)
Variable wattage devices can now get you at, or even over 100W for under $100 (sigelei, pioneer4you etc...)

The ecig world has evolved, maybe there weren't good options a few years ago, but I believe now it could be just good enough to try and experiment again with some of the new, more efficient stuff.

Also, we talk a lot about solving in PG, but anyone actually tried in 100% VG, 0nic base? VG is much smoother on the throat and lungs than PG is (also produces much more vapor)

I wish I could help furthermore, I'm supposed to get my MHRB soon, and I'll probably save a bit of extract for ecig testing sake

sbc1
#144 Posted : 10/9/2014 7:52:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

would love to see more posts on this subject, nearly finished my extraction and this would be the ideal route for me to go or using a vaporizer but don't wanna spend loads of money on a vaporizer just for dmt, cant handle smoke or want to smoke so that's not an option

anrchy
#145 Posted : 10/9/2014 7:59:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sbc1 wrote:
would love to see more posts on this subject, nearly finished my extraction and this would be the ideal route for me to go or using a vaporizer but don't wanna spend loads of money on a vaporizer just for dmt, cant handle smoke or want to smoke so that's not an option

You dont "smoke" DMT. Ever. IMO purchasing a GVG over spending the same on E-cig devices is a no brainer. Currently the E-cig does not reach the levels that the GVG does AT ALL. Same money spent different results.

So do you currently use an ecig? Cause if you dont you would still be spending money on a vaporizer "just for DMT".

hadoq wrote:
first off, they now are selling "dMT ecig"
http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/dmt-e-cig.html

I'm not sure about whether or not it is a good idea, I'm not sure if I intend to try

No, that would be an utter waste of time. Those are garbage.

sbc1
#146 Posted : 10/9/2014 8:07:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

to be honest im just looking for a hands free way of taking dmt without using a lighter and probably burning the dmt, plus im in the uk and the gvg is hard to get hold of

anrchy
#147 Posted : 10/9/2014 8:34:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sbc1 wrote:
to be honest im just looking for a hands free way of taking dmt without using a lighter and probably burning the dmt, plus im in the uk and the gvg is hard to get hold of

Pharma?

sbc1
#148 Posted : 10/9/2014 8:42:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Not read much about it but prefer the short duration for now just to ease myself into it, changa's also something I want to do but would want a vaporiser but not an expensive one that would hopefully do fb and changa

anrchy
#149 Posted : 10/9/2014 8:50:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sbc1 wrote:
Not read much about it but prefer the short duration for now just to ease myself into it, changa's also something I want to do but would want a vaporiser but not an expensive one that would hopefully do fb and changa

then i would look at one of those threads that show how to build an inexpensive version of the gvg. I have read differences in opinon with changa in the gvg. Some say it works wonders some say it doesnt work that well. Or Use mullien in your changa and bong it.

hadoq
#150 Posted : 10/16/2014 7:10:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, some idea just came to me. I'm trying to get the crystals to dissolve in 100% VG ejuice. Heating it (hot bath) does help. But they're not properly solved in the juice.

Now, my idea is, since they dissolve easily in my solvant (naphta), how about I get them in a drop of solvant, then mix that solvant with my VG, leaving the whole thing outside in hope that the solvant evaporates, leaving the juice mixed with crystals.

I don't know the first thing about chemistry, so my question is simple: would this be possible?

if not, are there some things I can do to make it happen and properly dissolve crystals (or goo) in vegetable glycerine?

thank you

obliguhl
#151 Posted : 10/16/2014 2:11:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds icky and potentially damaging to your health. There have been several topics on the subject and i believe some ejuices work better than others. You may want to check if VG is really the best liquid of choice. I have also experimented a little with the e-cig approach with not much success...

Have you had the chance to make some enhanced leaf yet ?

hadoq
#152 Posted : 10/16/2014 2:49:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
That sounds icky and potentially damaging to your health. There have been several topics on the subject and i believe some ejuices work better than others. You may want to check if VG is really the best liquid of choice. I have also experimented a little with the e-cig approach with not much success...

Have you had the chance to make some enhanced leaf yet ?

Thanks, maybe PG would work better

didn't take the time to make EL yet, maybe this week end

alanthered
#153 Posted : 10/17/2014 12:51:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

are you trying to make a form of dmt that you can take with an ecig?

anrchy
#154 Posted : 10/17/2014 3:25:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How long did you wait? Eventually they will dissolve. This is all a waste of time IMO. It doesnt work well.

TrekkingBuddha
#155 Posted : 10/17/2014 8:02:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No need for the solvent to mix with the ejuice... I hear one could simply dissolve crystals in ejuice while its in a hot water bath. a 1 to 1 ratio of juice should be used, so not very much. remember when vaporizing we want to get as much in as possible as quickly as possible.

I dont think a tank style vaporizer would work well, especially since it would have to travel through a wick to get to the heat. not sure if it would travel the wick.

i believe a dripper style mechanical mod vaporizer would be the way to go. they generally work with a piece of cotton that absorbs the liquid, and wrapped around the cotton is your coil. seems like the way to go... also i wouldnt mix with a juice that already contains nicotine...

Heres what i would use, a double micro coil setup. its your most basic double coil. give a pretty nice cloud though with the right electrical parameters

“The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.”
– T.M.

anrchy
#156 Posted : 10/17/2014 8:14:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TrekkingBuddha wrote:
No need for the solvent to mix with the ejuice... I hear one could simply dissolve crystals in ejuice while its in a hot water bath. a 1 to 1 ratio of juice should be used, so not very much. remember when vaporizing we want to get as much in as possible as quickly as possible.

I dont think a tank style vaporizer would work well, especially since it would have to travel through a wick to get to the heat. not sure if it would travel the wick.

i believe a dripper style mechanical mod vaporizer would be the way to go. they generally work with a piece of cotton that absorbs the liquid, and wrapped around the cotton is your coil. seems like the way to go... also i wouldnt mix with a juice that already contains nicotine...

A 1:1 ratio of dmt to PG dissolves fine without heat, heat will just speed up the process. I would agree that a mechanical mod style would be the best bet. Havent tried and probably wont, i have spent enough money trying to get it to work. So far the globe style atomizers (a lot like the drip style for mech) work the best, but you are still unable to get a proper dose.

Also over time the mixture starts to darken, i think oxidation is sped up having the dmt dissolved in PG. The idea seems great, its just not functional. Ive tried extensively.

hadoq
#157 Posted : 10/17/2014 9:52:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

of course I'm using a dripper (set up at 0.2 ohm single coil, dual may be the way to go)

regular tank, clearomisers etc... those surely won't work, but I have faith in the dripper (faith, yes, enough crystals to play around? no)

thank you all for your info

when you talk about 1:1 is it 1g crystals per 1ml juice?

the darkening is usually due to the nicotine (you can observe it in your other juices over time)

sbc1
#158 Posted : 10/17/2014 10:16:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've never used a tank or dripper single or dual coil, can you post a picture of your setup and what you do

anrchy
#159 Posted : 10/17/2014 11:04:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hadoq wrote:
of course I'm using a dripper (set up at 0.2 ohm single coil, dual may be the way to go)

regular tank, clearomisers etc... those surely won't work, but I have faith in the dripper (faith, yes, enough crystals to play around? no)

thank you all for your info

when you talk about 1:1 is it 1g crystals per 1ml juice?

the darkening is usually due to the nicotine (you can observe it in your other juices over time)

ya 1g DMT to 1ml PG. I use 100% PG no nicotine or flavoring or anything.

This is what I use and it works "OK", but way better than any other method I have tried.

nexususer123
#160 Posted : 10/17/2014 11:20:07 AM

Relax and let go.

anrchy wrote:
How long did you wait? Eventually they will dissolve. This is all a waste of time IMO. It doesnt work well.

Fortunately, this is untrue. But you better know some math. I have mine in a kanger 3 Aero tank plugged into an iTaste mod amped with an IMR 18650 battery. Quite capable of blasting of fairly easily. It's a lot of effort and work, hardly worth the time. However, people are going to do what people desire to do. But I will say this. The DMT has a very short lifespan inside a vaporizer tank. Just freebase it if you want my honest to god opinion. It has yielded me the best results so far.

For any of those having trouble with free basing it: I will provide you with this wisdom.
Step 1: load your pipe with the amount of DMT that you are comfortable with: Do your research.
Step 2: Prep your set and setting, physically and mentally. For first timers I would say to you put on some music with no words. No chaotic music..
Step 3: Once you have completed steps one and two and your DMT is in your pipe and you are all comfortable and ready for this do the following: Take your torch lighter and hold it far away from the glass bulb. Do not let the flame touch the bulb at all. Melt your crystals very slowly with the flame away from the bulb.
Step 4: Once the DMT is liquid ONLY THEN do you take that torch and blast that juice hard:: Meaning put the flame on that juice until you get a really good bulb filled with smoke.
Step 5: Ihale the smoke, fill your lungs 3/4's of the way up. Then count down from 10.
Step 6: when you get to five seconds take a big deep breath with fresh air. DO NOT breath out. Hold it in. Your lungs should have 3/4 dmt vapour and 1/4 fresh air.
Step 7: once you hit 0 countdown retorch the juice and repeat step 4-7. Maximum of 3 times. Thats just my opinion. You can redo this until you cannot smoke any longer. But word of warning that is only for veteran smokers. And even they don't ( from my understanding ) do that. It can get intense out of a freebase pipe.

For those of you using large doses, you will only need to do this once before you blast off. My first experience with DMT I hit it at 80mg and it almost made me never pick the molecule up again. But now... I am doing about 90mg. So I only need to rip it once. And let me tell you: I have seen some things so intense. I do not by any means recommend this dosage. Please have a good scale at hand and research your dosages.

Blasting off can be hard, just try to remain calm and integrate. This is by no means something to take lightly. I hope some of this information helped some of you having a hard time freebasing. But it is really easy and maybe this information can help you not only save some of your DMT, but get you comfortable with freebasing. My very first journeys taught me to be brave, and not afraid of the unknown. You cannot control everything. Everything is pre-written history being carried out. So venture on my fellow travelers.

«PREV678910NEXT»