We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678910NEXT»
A new, important idea--must read! Options

Jorkest
#141 Posted : 12/14/2009 7:47:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

and the fact that you need so much less bufo...
it's a sound

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

deweeb
#142 Posted : 12/14/2009 9:00:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just looking back over the past frequent posters on this idea and a lot have not come back to continue experimenting with this method , how come ?

Don't give up , it appears this has been already done sucessfully . Now some further tuning and experimenting needs to be done .

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=37491

antrocles
#143 Posted : 12/15/2009 2:28:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome!! i may try this with my freebase DMT in the next day or two....suppose i'll use citric acid (lemon juice?) and water and .02 spice to start....

pray for me... Pleased

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

MagikVenom
#144 Posted : 12/15/2009 3:05:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ohayoco wrote:
Haven't heard from Swimfriend in a long time, I hope he's alright? Maybe he just finished his apprenticeship with the molecule...

NOPE a disagreement over Aya safety precautions a mild spat. At the end of his mod shift he said "Im otta here" and so he was.

Never even read the PM I sent him trying to get him to chill. We were becoming friends and I was almost ready to ask him to help me out and give constructive criticism of some plant growth experiments I have been conducting for many years.

I had me a friend with a Phd in molecular biology. Im am going to pump his brain with some of my thoughts observations concerning before metioned plant experiments.

He was very petty in his over reaction to the perceived conflict. He burned a big bridge in his mind before ever trying the molecule.

Who knows he may be back tomorrow telling us about his first DMT experience and how he lower his blood pressure.

I have never seen any other member embrace and contribute to the Nexus the way he did and then get pissed over a petty matter to never return even once.

He is my friend but he missed the point of the Nexus completely as I see it. If he under stood he would not of cut his nose in a way to spite his face.

Peace
MV

Infundibulum
#145 Posted : 12/15/2009 12:14:00 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

antrocles wrote:
awesome!! i may try this with my freebase DMT in the next day or two....suppose i'll use citric acid (lemon juice?) and water and .02 spice to start....

pray for me... Pleased

L&G!!

Antrocles, how about also trying to dissolve the freebase in some vodka and then load it in the nebuliser?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

antrocles
#146 Posted : 12/15/2009 3:11:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

vodka. got it....

"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

frogmonster
#147 Posted : 12/15/2009 7:20:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. So, I tried out some spice in my e-cigarette last night. Didn't quite go as planed. First, I emptied out a nicotine tube and dropped aprox 30mg if spice in. Then I reassembled the cigarette and took a long drag. There is very little air flow through it. And after about 10 seconds of a constant drag, it automatically turns itself off. It wasn't designed for long drags. I stopped and took another drag till it turned off again. I found very little smell or taste of spice and when I did exhale, no smoke came out. So... I took it apart and looked inside. To my amazement, it was empty. No spice. It must have vaporized but how come I didn't feel it? So then I took another 30mg-ish and loaded it directly onto the heat element and reassembled. I took 3 long pulls and exhaled. Just a little came out. Defiantly had the taste. So I waited. And waited. I felt a little buzzed but that's all. I should have been off in my own little world. So I took it apart and looked. Nothing. Where the hell did it go?
The only thing I could think of is that something happened to my spice. I took another 20mg-ish and loaded it into my old glass pipe. I just wanted to test the spice and see if it was good.
Whoa!!! Zomygawd!!! I fuckin launched! Way, way out there! Yah, the spice was good. Now the questions... What the hell happened? Obviously I got some out of the e-cigarette. Any ideas on why It didn't hit me as hard as normal? Lack of air flow maybe? I read that spice vaporizes between 60-80c. I know the heating element is around 75c. So... Any ideas?
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

69ron
#148 Posted : 12/15/2009 7:55:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
have you guys thought about using bufotenine in one of these things???

bufo is better with a slower smoking technique..and ive seen somebody use a nebulizer..and i think the time frame is PERFECT...no more harshish smoke...slow onset...its perfect

SWIM has been dreaming about trying that for a LONG TIME. SWIM is absolutely broke though. Some day in the future when he has money to spend again, heโ€™ll try that one FOR SURE. Heโ€™ll also try mescaline. Both of those can be dosed very slowly, unlike DMT, so they should work well.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

downwardsfromzero
#149 Posted : 2/26/2010 4:14:04 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

bufoman wrote:
The picrate and acetate salt of DMT N oxide have been made. The picrate is a solid although SWIM is not sure about the acetate.

All picrates are toxic and explosive. Picrate salts are produced as characterisation tools and NOT for consumption.

โ€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
โ€• Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

downwardsfromzero
#150 Posted : 2/26/2010 4:31:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I'd like to propose another solvent to try here: glycerine (glycerol). It has been used as the solvent for some e-cigarette solutions and is very safe for the body. I'm very surprised that no-one has mentioned it yet.

SWIM conducted preliminary tests and found that freebase DMT is freely soluble in glycerine with a little heating and stirring. It may be worth repeating this test as it was carried out for sublingual dosing and complete solubility was not SWIM's priority. And a couple of other irrelevant complicating factors too.

Also, DMT salts may prove to be quite soluble in glycerine.

I'll ask SWIM and report back.

โ€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

69ron
#151 Posted : 2/26/2010 8:46:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The two salts that would likely be the most soluble in glycerin are DMT HCl and DMT acetate. I think DMT acetate would be the better of the two. Hydrochlorides are tougher salts than acetates. Acetates can come apart more easily and freebase faster in the body, so effects come on quicker and are stronger. There's never a reason to use hydrochlorides over acetates when there's a liquid carrier. But when dry, acetates tend to come apart when stored, so for dry drugs itโ€™s better to have hydrochlorides.

DMT acetate works better sublingually than DMT HCl does. It also works better orally. The same is true for mescaline acetate versus mescaline HCl.

Iโ€™m not sure if DMT acetate would be more soluble in glycerin or not compared with freebase DMT. It would probably be quite a bit more soluble.

DMT acetate is very easy to make, and can be made with 100% food grade ingredients easily. DMT HCl is tough to make food grade because food grade or USP grade HCl is hard to get.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

ohayoco
#152 Posted : 2/27/2010 1:38:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for filling me in Magikvenom, these things happen. I'm glad to hear he's alright physically.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

downwardsfromzero
#153 Posted : 3/1/2010 12:12:25 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

SWIM tells me he'll be playing with some vinegar and glycerine later this week. Has no nebuliser though - would a pond fogger work? Otherwise will be tested sublingually, SWIM says.

sdbc
#154 Posted : 3/6/2010 1:55:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Don't give up on the e-cigarette! I read on several cannabis related forums that more than one have done it, with success! Just google "e-cigarette thc", or look at this. Not so interesting with thc imho, but if that can be done, dmt/5-meo-dmt should be possible too! Smile

Have anyone tested dmt/dmt-salts solubility in Propylene Glycol?

WalkingSpirit
#155 Posted : 4/21/2010 5:23:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow I am so glad others thought about this before! I would love to help with this project. What are some of the main ideas we got going on so far?

DoingKermit
#156 Posted : 5/25/2010 2:19:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone had any success with this? It seems so doable and sounds like the answer for all the peeps out there with delicate lungypoos Smile

g13juggalo
#157 Posted : 5/25/2010 4:20:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Why don't you just take some caapi or syrian rue and then nebulize it? 0.0

WalkingSpirit
#158 Posted : 6/11/2010 3:58:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Is this some kind of aerosol thing or am I missing the point? I'm trying to find a way to do this.

WalkingSpirit
#159 Posted : 7/2/2010 8:14:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry but ran across this idea. What about atomizers like the bottles for perfumes & the such? You can make a widespray and if need be, aim into your mouth for better accuracy. Idea plausible? I may try it soon.

D_Juggz
#160 Posted : 8/1/2010 6:05:21 AM

Dr Do Little

+Revive,
We should talk about plausible nebulizer models what have minimal wastage and are relatively cheap.
Unfortunately i dont know much about nebs so perhaps someone can help out?
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

«PREV678910NEXT»