We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT»
A new, important idea--must read! Options

mugwump77
#121 Posted : 7/12/2009 8:05:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm friggin' dyin' over here to see how this will play out. Smile

much props on this concept SWIMfriend. this could be a terrific way to try different combos of MAOI.

i'm shivering in antici....... pation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxfODAGWjW4

Advertising is tax deductible, so we all pay for the privilege of being manipulated and controlled.
-Noam Chomsky

Do you think that the amoeba ever dreamed that it would evolve into the frog? Of course it didn't. And when that first frog shimmied out of the water and employed its vocal cords in order to attract a mate or to retard a predator, do you think that that frog ever imagined that that incipient croak would evolve into all the languages of the world, into all the literature of the world? Of course it fucking didn't. And just as that froggy could never possibly have conceived of Shakespeare, so we can never possibly imagine our destiny.
-Naked (1993)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

frogmonster
#122 Posted : 7/28/2009 7:33:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd love to here an update on this!
And heres something interesting a e-cigarette that uses ultrasonic. Not heat. May be cool.
http://www.prlog.org/100...i-cigarette-arrival.html
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Spiced
#123 Posted : 12/11/2009 1:16:47 PM

Terra Incognita

Any news on this yet?

I guess it didn't work out?

ohayoco
#124 Posted : 12/11/2009 1:40:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Haven't heard from Swimfriend in a long time, I hope he's alright? Maybe he just finished his apprenticeship with the molecule...
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

soulfood
#125 Posted : 12/11/2009 2:19:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

SWIMfriend wrote:

Nice! I'm outta here!

That's his last post from june... I get the feeling he won't be around. Seems like some folk frustrated him a little.

kemist
#126 Posted : 12/12/2009 1:24:23 AM

John

He was mentioning his high age many times. Hope he didn`t die and if yes hope his soul found the rest. Very possitive fella he was, miss him Crying or very sad
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

deweeb
#127 Posted : 12/13/2009 12:24:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey he wasn't the only one involved in this what about all the others ? Or is there another thread elsewhere ?

amor_fati
#128 Posted : 12/13/2009 12:42:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Yeah it's too bad, as he seemed like a great guy, though a tad sensitive, apparently. SWIM was really looking forward to seeing the results of his proposed experimentation.

69ron
#129 Posted : 12/13/2009 12:47:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There were some potential problems with this experiment. The main one being the poor solubility of DMT in water.

SWIM likes this idea but is absolutely broke. SWIM will not even have money for Christmas gifts this year. So he’s not about to buy anything to test this out anytime soon.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

antrocles
#130 Posted : 12/13/2009 1:24:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well...fwiw... I actually bought that $300 nebulizer and it still sits here in the box in my closet.....

i would need to collaborate with one of our chemists like ron, infundibulum or burnt to get this experiment off the ground....i'm game if you guys are. i have a goodly supply of pure white crystals and will soon have a little cache of fumurate as well....since i'm not particularly gifted with the chemistry side of things, i'd need one or all of your guys basically walking me through what i should try with this thing...

i'm game if you are!

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

universecannon
#131 Posted : 12/13/2009 3:30:23 AM

β˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

dooo itt

for all spice users

For science!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

w0mbat
#132 Posted : 12/13/2009 4:29:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
well...fwiw... I actually bought that $300 nebulizer and it still sits here in the box in my closet.....

i would need to collaborate with one of our chemists like ron, infundibulum or burnt to get this experiment off the ground....i'm game if you guys are. i have a goodly supply of pure white crystals and will soon have a little cache of fumurate as well....since i'm not particularly gifted with the chemistry side of things, i'd need one or all of your guys basically walking me through what i should try with this thing...

i'm game if you are!

L&G!!

what specifically do you need help with? Isn't it just a matter of dissolving some mescaline salt in water, and loading that into the nebulizer? (I realize I'm probably glossing over a lot here Smile )
benzyme wrote:

i'm tellin ya, one day i'll interface a mass spec and uv-vis spectrophotometer to a modular synthesizer

Infundibulum
#133 Posted : 12/13/2009 1:17:14 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

soulfood wrote:
SWIMfriend wrote:

Nice! I'm outta here!

That's his last post from june... I get the feeling he won't be around. Seems like some folk frustrated him a little.

His departure was partly my mistake as well. We had a disagreement over a discussion about RIMAs combined with tyramine-containing foods like beer, cheese etc on another thread. One of my responses was more blunt than usual and borderline ridiculous and he got insulted by it. This allegedly triggering his departure.

Either way, he's of course always welcome back to the nexus. I still consider him a true member, I will PM him about that, try to sort things out and see if he replies+comes back.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

antrocles
#134 Posted : 12/13/2009 9:28:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah....swimfriend and i developed a pretty close PM friendship during his time here....i really liked the guy a lot. he was a little bit older and his curiosity and enthusiasm for a DMT breakthrough experience was matched only by his sensitivity to others. a sensitive soul to be sure....i truly hope one day he comes back and ultimately gets to know the experience he was so hungry for...

and on that note: here's what i have sitting in my closet....suppose you can google it to get all the super-technical details....it was pricey which makes me hope it's a high-quality nebulizer....

i knew i would one day get around to experimenting with this baby.... alright you chemists- let the "clinical" trials start!!

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
antrocles attached the following image(s):
DSCF1536.JPG (1,510kb) downloaded 397 time(s).
DSCF1537.JPG (1,643kb) downloaded 393 time(s).
wisdom today."

kemist
#135 Posted : 12/13/2009 9:28:52 PM

John

Yeah I think we should all stick together and support each other.Disaagreements are just evelish and contraproductive
There was so much love in that guy. Previous post and this one ILPT writing on the influence of shrooms and have to say these little fellas making me so peacefull more then ever. These are trully the God gift.
Come BACK SWIMFRIEND we need your love !!!

Btw. Infundibulum where was that RIMA`s discussion. ILPT has been experimenting with harmalas on it`s own at high dose and have to say they are definitelly interacting badly with processed food(high in bloody tyramine)
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

frogmonster
#136 Posted : 12/14/2009 6:45:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi! So... On a slightly different note... I got myself a e-cigarette model BE401 last night for the purpose of spice. I couldn't find anyone who has tried using one for this. Figured I'd try it out tonight. Now, I'm not sure if I should just dump in the spice or to try to dissolve it into a liquid as from all the decision. Either way, ill post the results. Wish me luck.

antrocles
#137 Posted : 12/14/2009 7:32:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

frogmonster- DEFINITELY post your results on this thread a.s.a.p.!! i'm very intrigued by that e-cigarette....

L&G!!
wisdom today."

Jorkest
#138 Posted : 12/14/2009 7:43:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

have you guys thought about using bufotenine in one of these things???

bufo is better with a slower smoking technique..and ive seen somebody use a nebulizer..and i think the time frame is PERFECT...no more harshish smoke...slow onset...its perfect
it's a sound

antrocles
#139 Posted : 12/14/2009 7:46:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ABSOLUTELY!!

i'm on a mission to do a bufo xtract right now....you got any good cebil vendor recommendations?

wisdom today."

frogmonster
#140 Posted : 12/14/2009 7:47:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If I had a bigger set of balls and absolutely no regard for safety, I'd try it here at work but... Smile

«PREV56789NEXT»