We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mystic0 and his retirement from hyperspace 0.o Options

Mystic0
#1 Posted : 10/9/2013 8:29:06 PM

Ninja of Consciousness

Last night I had one of the most profound experiences I have ever had in my life... so profound I cannot even begin to explain or describe properly what even happened to me... I took 100+ liberty caps and over the course of around 5-6 hours, had my ego/self whatever I am destroyed over and over and over and over... with a very very very clear message. I do not need drugs to reach god/enlightenment/my full potential/nirvana whatever state you would like to call it, that would be it.

I was told essentially I could have died in what I experienced last night but, I was allowed to stay if I changed my direction and the way I treat myself/others and entheogens in general...I seriously am taking a huge step back from all of this.. months ago I was considering quitting it all but fell back into old habits, this honestly felt like more than a warning and much more than a knock back on the tracks...

Whatever you want to call it, it definitely reinforced where my life needs to go.. I love the nexus and will continue to join in and applaud the amazing topics discussed on these forums but for the time being whatever happened to me last night has given me another chance to be reborn in the same way freebase DMT did last year..

Big love, peace.
One can drive himself to madness in the obsessing goal of reason, without the knowledge of love and laughter.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

alert
#2 Posted : 10/9/2013 11:05:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had a somewhat similar experience with DMT. I ended up taking 6 or 8 months off and I found myself hearing the calling again. If you want to quit all drugs more power to you, and I wish you the best! <3

For me, these types of experiences and the revelations they cause are actually the reason I continue to use sacred medicines.

Quote:
whatever happened to me last night has given me another chance to be reborn in the same way freebase DMT did last year..

You are reborn every morning. You have the power to change your life every second of every day with each decision you make Smile

Parshvik Chintan
#3 Posted : 10/9/2013 11:47:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just remember love is the strongest drug of all.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Chadaev
#4 Posted : 10/9/2013 11:56:39 PM

All the usual disclaimers.

Drinking aya I have frequently heard the message: Why do you need the tea when you have the trees?
Translation: nature should be enough for you.

The irony being that the messages come through the tea...

In general I always advise reserving your right to make your own decisions about what the entheogens tell you. But if you have really been pushing it with your usage, and if the message came through loud and clear, then, brother, take heed.

Perhaps step back from the Nexus too, if you find you can't observe with equanimity.

Read philosophy, psychoanalysis, good novels, cultivate good relations, make changes in your job, get active on behalf of the planet, whatever seems right... all that life beyond hyperspace which needs patient tending.

Best of luck in working with what you have learned.

Ringworm
#5 Posted : 10/10/2013 12:04:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no worries mystic. in my time I've had this message and took time off 4-5 times at least.

Just live life. When you need a reminder of the other world you will come back if you need to.
"We're selling more than a cracker here," Krijak said. "We're selling the salty, unctuous illusion of happiness."

Ice House
#6 Posted : 10/10/2013 1:05:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Mystic0 wrote:

I was told essentially I could have died in what I experienced last night but, I was allowed to stay if I changed my direction and the way I treat myself/others and entheogens in general

I don't doubt you were told that in your experience or that you felt that way, but-

I do not believe you could have died from eating 100 liberty caps. Do you think you were allowed to stay by some hyperspace powers to be?

You survived the experience simply because ingesting 100 liberty caps is physically safe. I don't condone or promote that sort of behavior. That type of dosing is extremely irresponsible.

I have gone through this exact sort of experience, not once, but several times. In time it will fade. For now, it is clearly a time to integrate. Take some time off and focus on physical and mental wellness. Live sober, eat well, take care of yourself.

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 10/10/2013 2:37:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think a lot of us have had one or more of these experiences. Like was said, take heed. I've always benefited from taking some time off and working on myself.

Chadaev wrote:
Read philosophy, psychoanalysis, good novels, cultivate good relations, make changes in your job, get active on behalf of the planet, whatever seems right... all that life beyond hyperspace which needs patient tending.

This right here. Psychedelics have exploded my interest in these things and sometimes I get so caught up in them I simply don't find the time to trip on anything. It's a pattern of using and mind expansion, learning, then going back for more expansion which leads to learning, again and again. I think it's a healthy cycle.

If you feel the need to do some learning away from the psychedelics, by all means, do so. They'll be there when you need them again Wink

SkyKitty
#8 Posted : 12/19/2013 11:13:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good on you for taking the message seriously!

It is so easy to over do it. Sometimes we lose the balance in our lives.

Not that I want to judge people but the doses of entheogens some people take, and particularly the mixing of different entheogens, can be excessive and would scare the poop out of me personally.

Why did you feel like you needed to take so many? What were you hoping to experience? Where were you trying to go?

infinitynlove
#9 Posted : 1/2/2014 1:37:24 AM

Mushroom Explorer

hello Smile

alert wrote:
You are reborn every morning. You have the power to change your life every second of every day with each decision you make Smile

^^^ The most truthful statement i have heard all week! Spoken like a saint!

I have had things happen to me that are similar to your experience, if you do quit all drugs then do mushrooms again, you may find that the change from stopping all other drugs works, and you can now fully experience what the mushroom can show you!

Sending healing vibes your way

Smile

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

Tosee
#10 Posted : 5/2/2014 8:59:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can certainly relate to, on a rather high dose of Acacia confusa & syrian rue brews I had an experience where I was forced to breakthrough many times over and accept death into singularity and forget my life for I don't know how long, eventually I had to accept life and my role in life to be given back the gift of it.

I respect your journey

#11 Posted : 5/2/2014 10:54:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I've been there, several times.

Took pharma several years back, was overwhelmingly intense, all i could do was lay on the bed/floor. I took nearly 14 months off after that night.

There were a couple smoked experiences i had shortly after that 14 month break, with one of those being a huge dose of changa, via bong, all in one hit, and that i STILL am assimilating after all this time. (over 2 years later)

My best advice is just do whatever things/activities you love to do, that when your doing them, everything drops away and your right there, fully.

As they say - energy in, energy out. You put in the time in this life, right here and now....honest, from the heart intent in doing what brings you happiness, then you will receive the riches - both in this life and in hyperspace.

Hieronymous
#12 Posted : 5/3/2014 3:11:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you happen to cross paths with a woman with lots of arms with an Indian vibe about her during your trip?

I did a similar thing when I was growing mushrooms, I took 20 g of dried wikidzons and I was well and truly put in my place. During the peak of the experience (when I thought I was dead) I was overwhelmed with an image of a woman with 8 arms and Indian apparel.

I googled it the next day and to my surprise I found pictures of similar things from Indian artists. Kali, Shatki & Durga are a few that come to mind.

Durga the ego slayer

Earthwalker
#13 Posted : 5/3/2014 4:46:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hieronymous wrote:
Did you happen to cross paths with a woman with lots of arms with an Indian vibe about her during your trip?

I did a similar thing when I was growing mushrooms, I took 20 g of dried wikidzons and I was well and truly put in my place. During the peak of the experience (when I thought I was dead) I was overwhelmed with an image of a woman with 8 arms and Indian apparel.

I googled it the next day and to my surprise I found pictures of similar things from Indian artists. Kali, Shatki & Durga are a few that come to mind.

Durga the ego slayer

8 arms ,, octopussy the ego slayer ! Big grin

۩
#14 Posted : 5/3/2014 5:21:22 AM

Relevant Durga yantra for further meditation.