We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
MicroChanga Options

mrwiggle
#21 Posted : 3/18/2014 5:58:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

could one keep acetates in ethanol aswell as freebase>?
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mr.Peabody
#22 Posted : 3/18/2014 3:10:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have not tried it. I can't really say how it would work, but you could give it a try, and let us know! Giving it a try shouldn't harm anything, even if it doesn't work well.
Be an adult only when necessary.

Entheogenerator
#23 Posted : 3/18/2014 9:08:45 PM

Homo discens

Most likely, but DMT acetate is water soluble so I would probably just use distilled water instead.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

TOXSIN
#24 Posted : 3/29/2014 6:55:06 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

changalvia wrote:
I actually found this post pretty interesting. Was waiting for another to reply Razz

The whole dropper to bong thing sounds pretty sweet

But not as cool as sublingual tincture

If I tried I would do it with lemon juice but separately, gemini vials Cool

If that worked (I'm sure it would) I might consider trying a mixed tincture in the correct ratios

With as little lemon juice as required

Would be cool to hold spice in your mouth while it activated

Just need to do another manske sometime and get hold of some fumaric acid, would prefer it as fumarates first before citrate
Thumbs up

Keep in mind lemon juice can go bad, so if you go with that, also add a bit of ethanol for antibacterial properties I'd suggest... as far as longevity I can't say, however also keep in mind DMT will fall out of solutions in a freezer, so if you do this as a tip, I'd let it sit out to room temperature, and shake well EVERY time before dosing to ensure that its all evenly mixed. As far as inhaling ethanol goes its not something I would do and I never fully researched it but I can't imagine its good for you at all, as even water vapor in the lungs can cause damage. SO be careful THe idea of letting it store in liquid and mixing with my suggestion of retemping it to room temp and shaking every time, and dropping it onto change to dry or onto a palte to scrape and smoke or snort or whatever, or simple sublingual drops is a great idea. I do this with alot of RC chemicals to name a few DOC, Etizolam, and 3,4ctmp I have made it a habit to keep a stash in liquid form. Sometimes in the freezer sometimes not the etizolam is never in the freezer doc is. the ctmp is a new thing for me so the batch i have in liquid now is always in a roo temp dark area in a brown vial as is my etizolam. I've yet to notice and degradation in those, however those are not the chemcicals you're questioning. Hopefully this post helps, though I know I can't accurately answer all of it
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

Entheogenerator
#25 Posted : 3/30/2014 4:28:34 AM

Homo discens

TOXSIN wrote:
...also keep in mind DMT will fall out of solutions in a freezer...

This is only true when DMT is dissolved in certain solvents, namely aliphatic hydrocarbons like petroleum ether (naphtha), heptane, hexane, et cetera. DMT freebase will not precipitate out of an EtOH or IPA solution when the solution is placed in a freezer.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

PREV12