We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a GOOD youtube DMT video! Options

SWIMfriend
#1 Posted : 6/5/2009 1:42:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A serious and sober young guy talking about his first DMT experience. Very nice.

Wish it didn't have that terrible hum.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ohayoco
#2 Posted : 6/5/2009 2:26:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

"If you're not ready to have your brain cleaned, you will go insane, and that's a fact"! He could've been more positive. There's a difference between respect and fear. How does he know that you'll 'lose your mind' if you haven't studied 'cosmic law' beforehand? I think that people 'obsessed with Britney Spears' could benefit from the wake-up call... well, an aya session, maybe not freebase. He said how he was in a carcrash at the start, which I hope was a metaphor.

Cheer up dude in video! Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

SWIMfriend
#3 Posted : 6/5/2009 2:31:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well...I think the point he was trying to get across was that it is SERIOUS...and that it's a mistake to not understand that it's SERIOUS. The "Brittany Spears" thing was meant to show that this is not some silly party toy.

The overall message is that this is a (positive) life changing experience, which shouldn't be taken lightly.

I think he did a good public service by that.

Drake
#4 Posted : 6/5/2009 5:11:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Winners of being the most idiotic replys on the vid! Winners are!

page 17 wrote:
If you can handle salvia, you can handle DMT.

page 25 wrote:
Dmt is nothing to abuse. The first proffessor to studdy the chemical compound died of a brain tumor from access use of Dmt. Dmt is the chemical in your pineal gland that controls your dreams and alows you to determine whats real and what is not. 25mg of this ingredient shoots out of your brain when you are born and when you die let alone all you need of it is 5mg of the synthetic crystaline, any more than that will make you lose your mind. I'm looking forward to dying.

Bravo to them! Everyone make sure they marked down as they should be.

How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

MagikVenom
#5 Posted : 6/5/2009 5:35:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Holy Crap I fear ignorance could be transmitted from one person to another. Im scared..............

That person is a child and far to immature for dmt

If you are scared of the truth and think pop culture is real DMT is not for you TRUTH IS SCARY one must be brave or get out of the kitchen.

Hey Cartman every one shits smoking dmt. no way .......... Fools Fools Fools go back to church if you cant handle the TRUTH

I bet this guy could not add 10+11=21

SF with great respect i must say your research is wrong you can not simply observe and learn it wont work.

Its quantum is the cat dead or alive.

We should not fool ourselves with false answers to questions that have yet to be asked.

M.V.

idtravlr
#6 Posted : 6/5/2009 6:27:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I posted this vid link a few months back also. I believe that the power of DMT was intentionally EMPHASIZED in an effort to counter some of the lame-arse "DMT the new party drug" videos that are out there. I personally really appreciate this man's effort to "tame the hype" so to speak, and to take the time to put this vid together. This is only speculation, but I believe this seemingly super cool dude is ONE OF OUR OWN! Props to you man! You know who I'm talking to.

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 6/5/2009 8:00:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Depends on how deep of a person you are. I'm 14, and I'm always thinking about life, why we're here, does time exist, are we humans with the ability to have spiritual experiences, or spirits plagued by human experiences, is violence caused by human delusion, why are we naturally born with plant psychedelic receptors in our brain,does emotion really exist and things like that. I'm already pretty deep, and into medition. Deep meditation.

Confused

MagikVenom
#8 Posted : 6/5/2009 8:57:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

idtravlr wrote:
I posted this vid link a few months back also. I believe that the power of DMT was intentionally EMPHASIZED in an effort to counter some of the lame-arse "DMT the new party drug" videos that are out there. I personally really appreciate this man's effort to "tame the hype" so to speak, and to take the time to put this vid together. This is only speculation, but I believe this seemingly super cool dude is ONE OF OUR OWN! Props to you man! You know who I'm talking to.

Peace!
-idt

Thats cool he is a brave man for taking the hit but why he should have thought young people must realize Everthing is better than it used to be. In my time someone under 18 was lucky to have a car, I remember high school the parking lot 20%full of old beaters now packed with cars most less than 5 years old.

Becarful the world will fuck you up if you dont respect it. No one had a hope in hell of finding dmt in high school or early 20s in my day.

Today its great you have acess to things that were unimagineable in my early years. Be carefuf just as man has atomic wepons to destrot the earth 10 times over.

You the new generation have early acess to many wonderful and dangerous things.
Dont take things lightly your it Its your world I can not help you.

Respectfuly
M.V.

ohayoco
#9 Posted : 6/5/2009 7:31:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok I know it sounds like I was dissing him, but I don't have anything against him- he seemed like a cool guy. It's just that I'm going to be critical of most people who makes a video like that because DMT is very close to SWIM's heart. I understand the 'be cautious' line but it can easily play into the government's negative propaganda machine if not done badly. Sorry for being overly critical- I forget to point out the good bits as well as the not.

All DMT requires is respect, and if you give it just that it will give you healing, happiness, emotional intelligence and love. (And even sex haha!) No fear required ("of the Dark Side that is" ).
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

obliguhl
#10 Posted : 6/5/2009 7:35:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
(And even sex haha!)

Please elaborate!

ohayoco
#11 Posted : 6/5/2009 7:48:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Haha they've only teased SWIM so far but there's a real sex vibe in there sometimes. Boobs and fingers caressing etc. Some people on here have actually ended up being made love to by beautiful female entities. This is the main reason why SWIM wants to get some THH- he gets pulled out too early at the moment for any alien shenannigans!

Seven
#12 Posted : 6/5/2009 7:49:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
(And even sex haha!)

Please elaborate!

are we talking elf sex?
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

obliguhl
#13 Posted : 6/5/2009 8:07:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"How I lost my virginity? Oh, nothing special...it was just a hyperspace alien, filling me with extradimensional....unexplainable....warm... love"

ohayoco
#14 Posted : 6/5/2009 8:07:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Haha. Yep. It can also be a good aphrodisiac if you're lying in bed having a smoke with a girlfriend.

SWIM can't wait to lose his hyperspace virginity!

MagikVenom
#15 Posted : 6/5/2009 8:25:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im staying clear of that I hear the hyperspace breakups can be hell. I mean after all who gets custody of the brain.

obliguhl
#16 Posted : 6/5/2009 8:33:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Haha. Yep. It can also be a good aphrodisiac if you're lying in bed having a smoke with a girlfriend.

I don't know. I'm a 25 years old virgin. That's why I need my avatar: to project enough manliness so it can fall back to me. Surprised