We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Vaporizing DMT with a electric Vaporizer Options

steppa
#21 Posted : 10/8/2014 10:33:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have bought an an Extreme Q recently, too.

I love this thing and already experimented with changa in it, which basically worked well on the first try, in regards to Vape the DMT.

What I'm unsure about is how good it is in vaping harmine freebase, which I added to the mint leaf and DMT for it to become changa.

Because I was unsure I just put some Harmine freebase in it to see how it behaves and because I was somehow unable to find the melting point for harmine _freebase_ in the net.

It worked, but very slowly with the temperature set to about 230.

I think that when vaping changa in this device, a lot of the harmine just stays where it is.

But I'd like to research this further, if someone please could give me some input.

What is the melting point of harmine freebase?
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#22 Posted : 11/21/2014 12:08:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok awsome, so how did it go?

Chan
#23 Posted : 11/21/2014 10:55:20 PM

Another Leaf on the Vine

It took me a while to get this right with a Volcano too.

Its basically a rate problem, heating only the "right" amount of spice at the right temp produces a fairly dilute vapor that you can't inhale quickly enough to breakthrough.

First, if it's just you travelling, halve your bag, tie it off in the middle with a cable-tie or wire etc

Second, use about twice the amount of spice you would normally consider sensible. It's OK, it won't all vape...

Set temp about 190-200C

Fit chamber, run fan til the you see the new pope is chosen, clip on bag.

When it's full, you'll have a small bag you can do in two quick, strong hits max.

The key thing is, everything needs to be in you in two quick hits. The first time I got this right, the second time I huffed the bag, it turned into a string of ping-pong balls...Very happy

Enjoy!
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#24 Posted : 11/22/2014 11:29:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok Man from chan chan, thank you very much Thumbs up but what fan speed do you use? Mine have three different modes.
Will try your tip. But using twice the ammount sounds like it's going to be very harsh on the lungs.

Chan
#25 Posted : 11/22/2014 10:12:41 PM

Another Leaf on the Vine

You're welcome S3ek1ng Wisdom.

The Volcano only has one fan speed, so not really sure about "best" one, maybe start with Medium?

For breaking through, it needs to be thick smoke! Your lungs should be fine, esp at the temps indicated. Anything less will just result in a very nice sub-BT...
“I sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: “are all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

Firemetal420
#26 Posted : 2/27/2015 11:46:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
Well, lets put this here too:

The boiling point of DMT freebase seems to be around 160C and with a vaporizer you might want to set the temperature around 180C for a solid and constant vaporization.

I myself am testing with the Plenty vaporizer and using the liquid pad that you get with it, I can vape around 5-10mg of DMT in one pull, depending on your lung capacity and how deep you want to inhale. So to vape 25mg of DMT freebase with the Plenty you need around 3 deep pulls.

As for the vapor being harsh, I guess that depends on how the vaporizer can cool the vape on the way to your lungs. The Plenty does a good job at cooling down the vapor with it's weird twisted whip.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

This is a simple question and I apologize in advance for that but I've been combing through threads and searching everywhere that I can think of yet I can't find anything except this post speaking of vaporizing dmt out of the plenty vaporizer.

My question is where to place my crystals in relation to the liquid pad and whether or not to premelt it into the pad. My previous idea before I saw this post was to put a small amount of cannabis in first then my crystals on top with the liquid pad over that which is more or less the way it tells you to do it with plant material in the manual. Thanks to the information offered on the nexus I have some very pretty xtals of which I would rather not waste if I can help it.
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

DansMaTete
#27 Posted : 2/28/2015 12:11:38 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

The liquid pad is done to hold back liquids like melted DMT. I'm not sure about plenty vaporizer but with volcano you put the pad in the chambre and x-tals on it. Then you let them melt in the pad and when it's done, you vaporize them. Et voila !

FYI, i use 200°C as set up
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

knowingsmile
#28 Posted : 3/8/2015 8:06:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have found the volcano to be a very good device to smoke dmt with.

I set the knob to 8 (I have a classic), then let it heat up good, giving it extra time than usual. I put the smoking herb (any kind will do) in and spinkle the dmt in and then a thin layer of herb on top. I think this works better than the liquid pad.

I fill up one bag about 2/3 the way. It should be about 3 hits. Then you know what to do!

Bad thing about this is that the bag crinkles really bad. I would put it under a blanket and that helps a lot, but it's not nice to have to do that as you're blasting off. Additionally, it makes the volcano taste bad for a bowl or two after, so I just stick with my gvg or dab rig.

UgaDuga
#29 Posted : 3/9/2015 1:02:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been wanting to do this with the common e-cig's, which should be a simple process of adding a quantity of DMT to a Vegetable Glycerine E-Liquid mixture. This would be very convenient and simple... just as simple as smoking an E-Cig. $10 for a CE5 1100 mah on ebay. No bulky vaporizer or need for a blow torch or anything as such. I'm not really interested in wasting it in the wick too much however, but I will consider this possibility in the future.

DreaMTripper
#30 Posted : 3/9/2015 2:04:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

steppa wrote:

What I'm unsure about is how good it is in vaping harmine freebase, which I added to the mint leaf and DMT for it to become changa.

Because I was unsure I just put some Harmine freebase in it to see how it behaves and because I was somehow unable to find the melting point for harmine _freebase_ in the net.

It worked, but very slowly with the temperature set to about 230..

According to sigma aldrich its 262-264 so that will explain why you couldnt vape it. I didnt realise its so high! Add other substances and material in the mix and that figure could in practice for vaping purposes be higher.
www.sigmaaldrich.com/cat...g/product/aldrich/286044

concombres
#31 Posted : 3/9/2015 3:04:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

steppa wrote:

I love this thing and already experimented with changa in it, which basically worked well on the first try, in regards to Vape the DMT.

It worked, but very slowly with the temperature set to about 230.

I think that when vaping changa in this device, a lot of the harmine just stays where it is.

But I'd like to research this further, if someone please could give me some input.

Try vaping harmalas separate from the spice/enhanced leaf.
Figure out how high you can go temperature wise before it burns & get the lag figured out.
Then just vape the harmalas until you reach desired effects & vape spice or enhanced leaf a few minutes later.

You may waste a fraction of a dose or two figuring out exactly what temp vapes best, but with a device as effecient as a vaporizer the dose sizes required are negligible & it's well worth burning a few milligrams once or twice to figure out how high you can take the temperature while still vaping effectively.

Using the harmalas first as a base (vaping until desired strength) & then adding just enough dmt to take you into fully immersive territory should provide for a more aya-like experience as well.

dtctbaj
#32 Posted : 3/15/2015 6:13:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is my first ever post on this site. Hello everyone! After quite some time (years) of experimenting with all the many suggested methods of ingesting spice to include the Volcano, VG, glass pipe, The Machine and a few others - I have to say, and with much relief and excitement, I finally feel I have found what I believe to be the most effective, efficient and convenient method that allows me to break through every time and with practice has allowed me to remain in the state for extended periods of time without the use of Harmine rues or freebase. It consists of the use of a .5 ohm mod vaporizer utilizing food grade 100% Propylene Glycol with a mixture of 1.1 PG to spice. With the use of a hairdryer the spice easily and quickly dissolves in the PG with absolutely zero recrystallization or degradation of the potency of the spice from what I can tell - even over extended periods of time. Utilizing this device eliminates the potential for wasting spice, which I have encountered with all other methods, but most importantly, allows me to kick back in my reclining chair and allows me to keep my eyes closed while continuing to hit the device over and over as I feel the state beginning to fade. This literally allows me to stay deeply immersed in alien realms for, well, as long as I feel comfortable doing so. For years I utilized delivery methods that were too short lived (2-3 minutes) and "crap" I was back. To get back into the state I would need to first open my eyes and fumble through the process of re-administering an additional dose. This process completely kept me from being able to explore the other side in ways I've only now been able to with the use of this device and method. I had pretty good luck with the volcano but never could get dense enough vapor to be able to break through with quick tokes - and the bag was so loud it was a total distraction to my experience. This new method is so much better than any other methods (for me) that I finally feel my search for the perfect way to ingest spice for the best possible experience each time has now ended, thankfully. I have included a picture of my setup if you're interested. I am so thrilled this site exists and thank all those responsible and all those that contribute to the wealth of knowledge contained within its may pages.
dtctbaj attached the following image(s):
IMG_1410.JPG (117kb) downloaded 255 time(s).

sbc1
#33 Posted : 3/15/2015 7:22:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is my ideal method also but I've not got to far with it, can you tell me the exact setup you have, ie mod, tank ect

dtctbaj
#34 Posted : 3/16/2015 3:12:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I use "The Flagship MOD" vaporizer (reviewed here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaqGx56UGto ) and the "Atlantis Aspire" tank and coil (reviewed here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hB3mIxddwM ) combined as my setup. I bought both components from my local Vape Store but both are available for around 100 and 40 respectfully for a total of 140 for both all over the web. You'll also need to by a 35A 18650 2500mAh 3.7v Rechargeable Flat Top Battery - or two. They are available on Amazon here ( http://www.amazon.com/gp...8_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) I'm sure there are many other similar MODs that would work as good or better than my particular setup, however I think the sub ohm (mine is .5) is an important criteria for vaping DMT properly. Again, I highly recommend this or similar type setup. I'm confident you shall not be disappointed.

starway6
#35 Posted : 3/16/2015 4:30:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dtctbaj wrote:
This is my first ever post on this site. Hello everyone! After quite some time (years) of experimenting with all the many suggested methods of ingesting spice to include the Volcano, VG, glass pipe, The Machine and a few others - I have to say, and with much relief and excitement, I finally feel I have found what I believe to be the most effective, efficient and convenient method that allows me to break through every time and with practice has allowed me to remain in the state for extended periods of time without the use of Harmine rues or freebase. It consists of the use of a .5 ohm mod vaporizer utilizing food grade 100% Propylene Glycol with a mixture of 1.1 PG to spice. With the use of a hairdryer the spice easily and quickly dissolves in the PG with absolutely zero recrystallization or degradation of the potency of the spice from what I can tell - even over extended periods of time. Utilizing this device eliminates the potential for wasting spice, which I have encountered with all other methods, but most importantly, allows me to kick back in my reclining chair and allows me to keep my eyes closed while continuing to hit the device over and over as I feel the state beginning to fade. This literally allows me to stay deeply immersed in alien realms for, well, as long as I feel comfortable doing so. For years I utilized delivery methods that were too short lived (2-3 minutes) and "crap" I was back. To get back into the state I would need to first open my eyes and fumble through the process of re-administering an additional dose. This process completely kept me from being able to explore the other side in ways I've only now been able to with the use of this device and method. I had pretty good luck with the volcano but never could get dense enough vapor to be able to break through with quick tokes - and the bag was so loud it was a total distraction to my experience. This new method is so much better than any other methods (for me) that I finally feel my search for the perfect way to ingest spice for the best possible experience each time has now ended, thankfully. I have included a picture of my setup if you're interested. I am so thrilled this site exists and thank all those responsible and all those that contribute to the wealth of knowledge contained within its may pages.

Sounds good..Ive seen those thicker vaporizers in the past never tryed one yet...
I watched a seller demonstrate one with the esential oils and it put out an impressive amount of thick vapor!
But in past I mistakenly bought a top of the line vaporizer ..it is called the .
.[ATMOS VAPE]
[as the photos i will try to send below]..
I found that my 100 dollar vaporizer purchace mistake...would not vape spice worth a dam!..
Maybe it might work if i were to desolve it into the solution you speak about in your post...
Anyway you say it works great foe DMT if desoolved into the oils?
How hot is the vapor?

I have seen this vape put a ton of thick vapor out imeadiatly using the prescribed oils...
starway6 attached the following image(s):
DSC09134.JPG (2,505kb) downloaded 215 time(s).
DSC09135.JPG (2,342kb) downloaded 214 time(s).
DSC09137.JPG (2,245kb) downloaded 216 time(s).

dtctbaj
#36 Posted : 3/16/2015 6:18:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The key is the sub ohm capability. I tried several before this technology became available. DMT vaporizes just great when dissolved into PG. You can experiment with the mixture ratio of your liking, but for me a 1.1 ratio is perfect. Simply use a hair dryer to heat and dissolve the DMT freebase into the PG until completely dissolved. The consistency will thicken somewhat but will still work fine in a sub ohm MOD such as mine. You can even use the flavored PG's if you like. I've tried many flavors and liked a few of them. However I share quite frequently and it's hard to find a flavor everyone likes so I tend to stick to non-flavored straight PG. The spice adds no discernible flavor and the vapor it produces has no smell. This is nice cause anyone would just assume you're vaping juice as so many people do these days. You won't be disappointed if you follow the key steps I mention. It's taken me quite some time to perfect vaping DMT - but I've got it dialed in now.

g&pxplore
#37 Posted : 8/7/2016 12:43:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dtctbaj wrote:
The key is the sub ohm capability. I tried several before this technology became available. DMT vaporizes just great when dissolved into PG. You can experiment with the mixture ratio of your liking, but for me a 1.1 ratio is perfect. Simply use a hair dryer to heat and dissolve the DMT freebase into the PG until completely dissolved. The consistency will thicken somewhat but will still work fine in a sub ohm MOD such as mine. You can even use the flavored PG's if you like. I've tried many flavors and liked a few of them. However I share quite frequently and it's hard to find a flavor everyone likes so I tend to stick to non-flavored straight PG. The spice adds no discernible flavor and the vapor it produces has no smell. This is nice cause anyone would just assume you're vaping juice as so many people do these days. You won't be disappointed if you follow the key steps I mention. It's taken me quite some time to perfect vaping DMT - but I've got it dialed in now.

dtctbaj- Thank you for the very informative posts! This is my first time on here and you have inspired me to try an vape this stuff. I am going to use these items: Aria Oros 2 mod, Aspire Cleito Tank, and a LG HB6 battery.
The Cleito has .4 ohm and .2 ohm coils. I was going to use an LG HE2 battery but I've decided to trry the .2 ohm coil and the HE2 only does 20A continuous whereas the HB6 can do 30A continuous. The downside is that it's only 1500mah, but I'm not going to do more than a few big puffs you know? The HE2 is too risky for a .2 ohm coil I think.
Now for the more confusing part of your post (to me). You said a 1.1 ratio... Do you mean a 1:1 ratio of PG to DMT? As in 1ml PG and 1gram DMT?
Here are a few more questions I have for you:
1. Do you need to refrigerate the mixture for longer storage?
2. Would VG work too? How about PEG?

Finally, I found a recipe that seems interesting and I wan't to post it here to see what your thoughts are on it: 0.5g DMT, 3ml PG-400, .25ml VG, .25ml Ethanol. Do you think the ethanol is necessary?

zikzak
#38 Posted : 12/4/2016 1:48:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would this be suitable for 5-Meo-DMT? dtctbaj, did you try?

wesker
#39 Posted : 12/18/2016 1:38:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mabye you may try with any vape mod with temperature control and use an RDA atomizer )IT MUST BE AN RDA with a velocity like deck), mix the dmt with a little of the e liquid of your choice to make a paste and pour it on the cotton of the coils, my gf has tried doing this with meth and it works like a charm.

since you can control the temperature you know your dmt will not burn more than need.
"If I dont know you, you don´t exist."

wesker
#40 Posted : 12/18/2016 1:39:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mate, dont use the cleito, what you would like to use is an RDA atomizer with a velocity deck.
"If I dont know you, you don´t exist."

PREV123NEXT