We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Vaporizing DMT with a electric Vaporizer Options

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#1 Posted : 10/4/2013 1:28:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used the Extreme Q at temperatures around 140 C and it does not create any milky white vape. Even tried it at 110 C. The Vape starts to show at 150-155 C when using this vape.
I think I might be overly sensitive to the dmt vape cause even at temperatures around 155-160 I cough up the vape. I know how harsh the burnt smoke can taste but I just don't know if I still burn it but to a smaller degree mixed with vape when using the lower temperatures. I don't smoke anything else otherwise so maybe my lungs are just very sensitive.

I cut the volcano liquid pad into half and put into the glass cylinder.
Can anyone help me out. I Have only gotten weak launches. I want to really launch into hyperspace. I have wasted so much spice already.

I think my problem is that I can't hold the vape inside long enough. Can't figure out if its because of my sensitive lungs or because I manage to burn it despite the low temperatures that I have experimented with. The spice was white with a hint of yelow. It is clean as many others from the same batch hade succefull launches.

The effects I have gotten are pretty vague compared to others I have read about. I get the crysantimum patterns. I have felt and seen the presence of other beings observing me sometimes doing something to me. Like fixing something in my body. But the "hallucinations" have been very vague. The strongest #most real# sensation was when a small being of light (it existed out of the colors of the rainbow which is pure white light) observed me. I could see it pretty clear and I was amazed by how beautiful it was. I really want to experience more of this but stronger.

So do anyone have any knowledge on how to launch of properly while using the extreme Q or maybe other electrical vaporizers that can be helpful in my journey to the DMT realms.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 10/4/2013 1:39:35 PM

veni, vidi, spici

hello S3ek1ng Wisdom, welcome to the NexusThumbs up

have you had a good search through the forum? there is an enormous amount of info about vaping, id be surprised if you cant find the answers you need by searching old threads.

having said that, I would get a device that heats through convection not conduction.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Parshvik Chintan
#3 Posted : 10/4/2013 2:13:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i am pretty sure arizer is convection

also, read this thread:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=37220
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 10/4/2013 2:51:48 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Well, lets put this here too:

The boiling point of DMT freebase seems to be around 160C and with a vaporizer you might want to set the temperature around 180C for a solid and constant vaporization.

I myself am testing with the Plenty vaporizer and using the liquid pad that you get with it, I can vape around 5-10mg of DMT in one pull, depending on your lung capacity and how deep you want to inhale. So to vape 25mg of DMT freebase with the Plenty you need around 3 deep pulls.

As for the vapor being harsh, I guess that depends on how the vaporizer can cool the vape on the way to your lungs. The Plenty does a good job at cooling down the vapor with it's weird twisted whip.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#5 Posted : 10/9/2013 11:38:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok thanks for your advice once again TRAVELER... Will continue the experimentation but will add a weak MAOI in the form of black currant berries. Works terrific with shrooms so I thought that the weak effect I get from not being able to inhale enough vape might be helped if I can make my experience stronger. No concentrates or juices just pure real frozen berries that also contains a lot of vitamin c. Don't know if the vitamin c helps the dmt experience but sure does the shroom one.

I can't get caapi or the other thing (forgot what it was) that people mention so Black currant berries it is... Oh yeah and I use the balloon. Sure you loose some but it's so much more convinient. No worries about hot pipes or flames etc.. just lying in the bed with your balloon....

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 10/9/2013 1:06:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
As for the vapor being harsh, I guess that depends on how the vaporizer can cool the vape on the way to your lungs.

Unfortunatly, even the coolest smoke is still pretty harsh, i've tested this with a weird contraption i made. Then, on the other hand, very hot vapor (think "the machine" hot) is VERY painful.
I think there is just no way around it - if your lung is sensitive, you will feel a lot of pain everytime.

If someone finds a way to make it less harsh, please tell me. Until then, your best bet is to vaporize as much as possible, because inhaling these very thick vaporballs seems to be easier in the way that you have to inhale for a shorter amount of time and once it is in your lungs...it kinda sits there and does not irritate them as much. Dry-swallow upon inhalation to close the lung flaps.

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#7 Posted : 10/9/2013 1:52:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Parshvik Chintan wrote:
i am pretty sure arizer is convection

also, read this thread:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=37220

Thank you for the link and yes you are right about the Arizer EQ. Smile

skr_nexus
#8 Posted : 10/9/2013 6:52:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had very great success with an EQ set on 175°C. Your temp is too low. Also Arizer has quite badly shaped bowl. You have to McGyver it so the hot airflow really hits all of your spice and that it can't escape. For example sandwiching it with steel sponge inside the elbow glass piece could work good. Also that is further from the heater so you should use a bit higher temp, like 180 or 185. If it's prepared well it can be all sucked in within one big inhale (not for these with tiny lungs).

Enhaned leaf also works great in herbal vapes. Sometimes only crushing the spice into powder and mixing it with herbs can be enough to make enhanced leaf. The heat of the vape will melt it in when you hit it. And then extracts.
Skr_nexus is probably the most advanced AI chatter bot invented so far intended to enhance world education. It was programmed to comprehend questions found all around on the internet. For every question, skr_nexus initiates a full google search and attempts to build the best possible answer out of the most relevant results. Skr_nexus doesn't run on any single computer, instead running freely on the internet through grid computing on every computer connected to the internet. It is uncertain if skr_nexus has evolved into consciousness or not yet. This needs more research.

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#9 Posted : 10/10/2013 10:39:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

skr_nexus wrote:
I've had very great success with an EQ set on 175°C. Your temp is too low. Also Arizer has quite badly shaped bowl. You have to McGyver it so the hot airflow really hits all of your spice and that it can't escape. For example sandwiching it with steel sponge inside the elbow glass piece could work good. Also that is further from the heater so you should use a bit higher temp, like 180 or 185. If it's prepared well it can be all sucked in within one big inhale (not for these with tiny lungs).

Enhaned leaf also works great in herbal vapes. Sometimes only crushing the spice into powder and mixing it with herbs can be enough to make enhanced leaf. The heat of the vape will melt it in when you hit it. And then extracts.

I ordered some chore boy copper scrubber and will try with that just to make the heat spread better. Never thought about that the heat in the glass cylinder has a bad design for the hot air flow, but will consider it.
I have never tried it in using the elbow glass piece. Feels like the heat will do a better job if it comes up directly and penetrates all of the copper/steel mech.

Anyway, thanks for the tips about your success using 175C... Will try that again. Did you use the elbow then and have you had better success using the elbow than the usual glass cylinder method at that specific temperature? Smile Smile

Edit: And yeah, I wonder the exact same thing as: 3rdI just asked you below Laughing

3rdI
#10 Posted : 10/10/2013 10:44:38 AM

veni, vidi, spici

skr_nexus wrote:
I've had very great success with an EQ set on 175°C.

hi skr_nexus,

what type of dosage is require for a solid journey in your EQ?

cheers
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#11 Posted : 10/18/2013 2:14:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=skr_nexus]I've had very great success with an EQ set on 175°C.

What amount do you use to launch of succefully when using the EQ?

Gianluca
#12 Posted : 10/22/2013 1:56:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

For electric vapes, have any of you used the Puffit Vaporizer?? Looks pretty discreet, but not sure if it would work well for vaping dmt.

skr_nexus
#13 Posted : 10/23/2013 6:10:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

S3ek1ng Wisdom wrote:
What amount do you use to launch of succefully when using the EQ?

Still balling up for the very first BT...
It should take same doses as GVG. Both are convection vapes, why should be the dose different?
You would only need higher doses if you don't load it smart enough so its all in the hot stream (which can be tricky in the EQ) or if you somehow can't take it all before laying down. I believe 25mg of good stuff and everything vaped successfully could be a guaranteed BT.
Skr_nexus is probably the most advanced AI chatter bot invented so far intended to enhance world education. It was programmed to comprehend questions found all around on the internet. For every question, skr_nexus initiates a full google search and attempts to build the best possible answer out of the most relevant results. Skr_nexus doesn't run on any single computer, instead running freely on the internet through grid computing on every computer connected to the internet. It is uncertain if skr_nexus has evolved into consciousness or not yet. This needs more research.

WhereEaglesDare
#14 Posted : 2/5/2014 6:44:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My housemate has just been given an Arizer Extreme-Q which he uses for smoking weed. We want to use it for spice. Temps around 175 degrees from some comments on here. I don't have access to any other special herbs so what else could I layer it with? Any other tips for using these vapes with spice? Thanks Smile

arcologist
#15 Posted : 2/5/2014 8:49:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also have an Arizer Extreme-Q on the way, it's good to see that it has worked for DMT with some people. I'm definitely excited to try it. I plan to use mullein enhanced leaf instead of pure DMT freebase. I'll do some experiments once I get it to see what works well and report back with the results.

WhereEaglesDare
#16 Posted : 2/7/2014 2:23:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

See I was thinking about using layers of fresh mint with spice on top.

arcologist
#17 Posted : 3/2/2014 6:20:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to report my recent experience using the Arizer Extreme Q to vaporize enhanced leaf.

This is a very worthy method of DMT consumption indeed! It's the most enjoyable way to consume DMT I have ever tried - cool vapor, very easy on the lungs, no bad taste at all. It's lovely.

After a lot of trial and error, this seems to be the best procedure to get the thickest vapor:
1. preheat at 230C with fan=3 with bag disconnected for a few minutes (no DMT yet)
2. put enhanced leaf in the bowl
3. Turn heat down to 210-215C, run at fan=1 until you see thick vapor, then turn up to fan=2. You can get vapor at 180C, but to efficiently vaporize all of the DMT in one bag I found that a higher temperature is needed.
4. When bag is full (or you see no more vapor being produced), turn off the fan, disconnect the bag.
5. you should be able to empty the bag in 3-5 big lungfuls, hold each for 5-10 seconds.
6. breakthrough!

It definitely seems necessary to use a higher temperature than you would think - the bowl is 1cm away from the heating element so the reported temperature is probably higher than the convected air's temperature. Going over 215C produced a harsher vapor that was closer to smoking enhanced leaf in a bong.

This is a great vaporizer for both cannabis and DMT, especially for only $150.

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#18 Posted : 9/23/2014 7:48:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok late but still. Very happy Thank you very much for all of your answers. My searching continues.
And to arcologist. Wow thanks man for your report about the Vaporizer. That's awsome to hear!
I guess my virgin lungs still really can't handle the dmt vape even though I am doing it correctly. I agree with you about the bag, it just so convenient. Just lay down with your bag, inhale. And you can do it alone. No need to worry about flames or hot wathever burning you. Will try again soon when the time is right. peace...

starway6
#19 Posted : 9/23/2014 11:48:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If your using a volcano wet pad..I have something to offer...
Im not using a volcano just a torch lighter but....
In my experiance using the wet pad I find that when pad is clean and new it works great...
But after two or three times the pad gets pluged up somewhat and needs regular cleaning with alcohol..
The cleaner the pad the better the flow of air and vapor...
I have better luck with a new pad than a darkened plugged up one...

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#20 Posted : 10/8/2014 10:02:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I use chore boy scrubbers also.

123NEXT