We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Has anyone tried Sphere's/Twilights Lazy Man tech ? Options

deweeb
#1 Posted : 6/4/2009 10:31:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wondering about this tech and if anyone is actually using it and what kind of results/thoughts you have?

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=4922

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

omiko
#2 Posted : 6/6/2009 1:16:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I recently used an even simpler tech (loochypooch's from mycotopia) and have had good results so far (still pulling). I think the crucial part to not having to mess with the pH is using exactly the same jars and starting with distilled water.

ohayoco
#3 Posted : 6/7/2009 2:07:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM used it with powder instead of bark and got a 1% yield. Worth it considering how easy it is. Results in the 'post your yields' thread. Use a glass baster for separating rather than risk pouring one layer off another. It worked well with naphtha for the nn-, but xylene was a pain to separate to grab all the n-oxide. Much of that tek is more like an experiment report- instead of copying the various pulls word for word (which vary the amount of lye etc) just use the amount of water, lye and length of pulls recommended in conclusion.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.