We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
What Is Your Occupation? Options

'Coatl
#21 Posted : 6/3/2009 11:16:37 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
OK I'm not talking to a client here...this is not work!!

Laughing

Sorry man! Haha!

Thanks for explaining!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

WSaged
#22 Posted : 6/3/2009 11:19:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just saying that to myself, I have to explain that so often to clients & students, I can go on for hours if I let myself.Embarrased

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buster
#23 Posted : 6/3/2009 11:39:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am delivery guy/removal manCrying or very sad,its a hell of a job man. i would love to just pack it in
tomorrow but it puts bread on the tableRolling eyes, recently i,v been thinking bout training as
aborist(tree surgeon).Also cannabis connoisseur/closet cultivator and of course entheogen enthusiastVery happy

peace
I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

SWIMfriend
#24 Posted : 6/4/2009 1:02:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm a little reluctant to be too specific here, however....

I've done MANY things. Most recently in the past I've been a technological inventor.

Currently, I trade financial instruments...

970Codfert
#25 Posted : 6/4/2009 1:39:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool job Warrensaged
All posts are fictional.

soulfood
#26 Posted : 6/4/2009 2:09:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

warrensaged wrote:
'Coatl wrote:
Quote:
And for the past 5 years or so, make it as loud as possible too. Sad

What is the matter? You don't like it loud?

There is a difference between turning the amp/speakers up loud & packing so much loudness onto the digital medium that all the bass farts, instead of rolling & every snare hit sounds like white noise.

WS

I liken compression to the economy. A good idea at first, but now it controls us rather than us controlling it.

Get with the times or "I can't heeeeeeaaaar yooooou"

Fuckin'-Ay that's all.

I'm unemployed Smile

I had a dream but I sat on it to long and it went stale. Best not to force these things. I may get new stock in, but until then I will be enjoying the comfort of still being young.

balaganist
#27 Posted : 6/4/2009 2:28:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Web Developer (server-side code, database, ajax etc)
Also electronic music producer, been making music for about 15 years, releasing for almost 5 years, and playing out live for about 3 years now.
Also I seem to have developed an accelerating interest in entheogens recently.. transforming times.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

MagikVenom
#28 Posted : 6/4/2009 2:35:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
professional athlete and a little performance coaching on the side for the up and coming olympians of tomorrow! an avid student (always researching/reading) with a degree in kinesiology and a HUGE obsession with entheogens. got SEVERAL different beauties living here in my home with me. probably gonna retire after this season.....maaaaayybe one more....then i plan on opening a healing center somewhere beautiful. services would include: various training modalities (gym, performance, yoga, martial arts, etc..), spa services, guided meditations, shamanic retreats (aya/dmt/mushroom/cactus/sweat lodges...), gardening. delicious organic foods and nutritional courses too!

i want to be a part of this transformation that is happening. the spice is helping it take place within me....now i want to do what i can to share this with the world.

...with love!

....oh yes....and GRATITUDE TOO!!

Very happy

Let me know if you need any help at the healing center! seriously

Electronics/Telecommunications tech got laid off reciently and plan to start another bussiness here soon(need$) maybe get off the grid for good. Also looking for work in society. I have owned small bussiness before but went back to work for the man(society) because of faimly reasons. I closed my Telecommunications contracting bussiness after 8 years to move back to were I grew up to help my father.
I told him years ago he would never have to go to a retirement home as long as im alive.
I do not want to be rich(ill take it if it comes) I want a happy life somewhere on the water where you do not need a winter coat.
A good woman and enough money to live a simple life. Thats all I need.

M.V.

WSaged
#29 Posted : 6/4/2009 6:37:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

970Codfert wrote:
Cool job Warrensaged

Thanks!

I'm glad it is cool, cause the hours & the pay sucks!!Wink

Yeah, I do not drive a Delorian yet or live in a mansion, but I do not hate my life anymore, like I used to when I still worked at a machine shop!!
I did both for 13 long years before my business grew to where it is supporting me (& itself) like it now does.
I love my job/life now!!!! Even though it still gets slow sometimes...Confused

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

obliguhl
#30 Posted : 6/4/2009 7:14:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I envy you warrensaged, not because of your job but your skills.

I'm an undergraduate student of ethnology and philosophy.

WSaged
#31 Posted : 6/4/2009 7:25:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
I envy you warrensaged, not because of your job but your skills.

I'm an undergraduate student of ethnology and philosophy.

Well thanks!!
Quote:

I'm a little reluctant to be too specific here, however....

Ya know, I now realizing that if any of my students ever happen upon on this forum, I think my cover is way blown!!
They've heard those lines about loudness levels enough times to recognize 'em anywhere, I'm pretty sure.

WS

The_Silent_Nothing_Ness
#32 Posted : 6/4/2009 8:50:15 AM

Dee

I am a Industrial Cleaner... in other words a Janitor for car dealerships lol
But I have dreams of becoming much more, such as...
Game designer,Chemical engineer,Lawyer, Musician ,and Entertainer(actor)
I know i know a lot to dream about.....
but Mainly i love to learn with an open mind...
Datura
Eat a little, and go to sleep.
Eat some more, and have a dream.

Eat some more, and don't wake up!!
Old Navajo Proverb

Aegle
#33 Posted : 6/4/2009 11:07:01 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I am actually in a transition period in my life right now where i have been working in jobs that i don't fully enjoy and that i don't have a passion for. So after training in sailing i have come across the courage that i have always had but never initiated and taken control of my life and to make my life what i want it to be because I'm definitely not one of those people who can just sit idly by working in a job i don't enjoy, running continuously on my little rat wheel in the rat race. So i have taken up studying a course on mammals which will probably take me almost a year to finish, i study for three days of the week and then for two days a week i am a volunteering at a animal sanctuary where i get to love and look after all sorts of animals. I know for a shadow of a doubt that animals are my passion and second after that the environment, plants and entheogens. Hopefully i can work for Greenpeace in the future. My goal is to ultimately move into a healing and self sufficient way of life close to nature animals and plants and live out my days simply giving back as much as i can to the greater good of the planet while journeying with entheogens expanding my world and my reality.

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

smokeydaze
#34 Posted : 6/4/2009 11:47:43 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Aegle wrote:
simply giving back as much as i can to the greater good of the planet while journeying with entheogens expanding my world and my reality.

pfft.. there's so many better things to do than that.

wait a second - no there isn't Stop
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Aegle
#35 Posted : 6/4/2009 12:03:32 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

smokeydaze wrote:
Aegle wrote:
simply giving back as much as i can to the greater good of the planet while journeying with entheogens expanding my world and my reality.

pfft.. there's so many better things to do than that.

wait a second - no there isn't Stop

Indeed there isnt Smokey Laughing

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Aegle
#36 Posted : 6/4/2009 12:35:22 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Thank you so much everyone for making your contributions so far, which have really made this thread such an awesome thread Wink

Much Peace

Saidin
#37 Posted : 6/4/2009 4:41:09 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

I have had many different jobs, as I too cannot stay with something where I am not appreciated, or that doesn't hold my interest.

I worked for a pet shampoo company, too bad my brother was the majority stake holder and didn't appreciate the work I did for him while his head was up his ass most of the time.

I currently install custom trading desks for financial companies. Not much work this year, but those asshats have to spend their stimulous money somehow, so business is picking up again. Found I like working wtih my hands, and the zen like concentration of being totally immersed in the task at hand.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Saidin
#38 Posted : 6/4/2009 4:44:41 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Aegle wrote:
I am actually in a transition period in my life right now where i have been working in jobs that i don't fully enjoy and that i don't have a passion for. So after training in sailing i have come across the courage that i have always had but never initiated and taken control of my life and to make my life what i want it to be because I'm definitely not one of those people who can just sit idly by working in a job i don't enjoy, running continuously on my little rat wheel in the rat race. So i have taken up studying a course on mammals which will probably take me almost a year to finish, i study for three days of the week and then for two days a week i am a volunteering at a animal sanctuary where i get to love and look after all sorts of animals. I know for a shadow of a doubt that animals are my passion and second after that the environment, plants and entheogens. Hopefully i can work for Greenpeace in the future. My goal is to ultimately move into a healing and self sufficient way of life close to nature animals and plants and live out my days simply giving back as much as i can to the greater good of the planet while journeying with entheogens expanding my world and my reality.

Lots of opportunities to work with animals in South Africa. I was there a couple years ago, and was fortunate enough to spend a few days ona private game reserve that bordered Kruger National park. Being within 5 meters of lions, leopards, wildebeast, cape buffalo, etc. was truly amazing. I loved SA, saw and experienced some amazing things. Gonna be back there later this year, as well as Namibia, can't wait!
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

gammagore
#39 Posted : 6/4/2009 4:48:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I manage a restaurant/bar that sells caviar and champagne.
ive worked in all sorts of establishments, from a bar playing psytrance and drum and bass, bistro kinda restuarants, steakhouses and my current position.

Jorkest
#40 Posted : 6/4/2009 5:42:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

fisherman...hard ass work for not much pay...stupid economy ruining the fish market

it's a sound

PREV123NEXT