We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Huh? Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 6/3/2009 7:26:48 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled.

Details: Error parsing near 'nPRQHAT6BuKFIDyMkELR'.

It said that when I opened the forums main index tonight...

Quote:
server trace is enabled.

Shocked

What does that mean?!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

smokeydaze
#2 Posted : 6/3/2009 7:37:35 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 6/3/2009 7:43:11 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I was thinking aliens... or L.E.O.?

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 6/3/2009 7:59:15 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Server tracing is used to trace debug information in asp.net. The warning you saw isn't about server tracing since thats disabled on this website.

What did cause this error I'm not sure about. Can you remember what you did until you got this message?

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 6/3/2009 8:03:40 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Whew! That had me worried for a second!

All I did was open the main index!

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 6/3/2009 8:17:37 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

'Coatl wrote:
All I did was open the main index!

As the first thing you did in your browser?

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 6/3/2009 8:19:02 AM

Teotzlcoatl

It happens ever now and then I'll try to figure out what is causing it.

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 6/3/2009 11:08:38 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Ok right after I click out of the "Private Messages" page and into the main index that message pops up.

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 6/4/2009 7:03:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to say that Coatl, but it seems that only you gets traced. One person had to be sacrificed to LEO to appease him. Crying or very sad