We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia Legal status - Thailand. Options

Drake
#1 Posted : 6/2/2009 12:48:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So there is no hope on getting Sally D in Australia, not even from the Black Market! I am going to Thailand in a number of weeks. Dose anyone know the Legal status of Sally D in Thailand by chance? I am going to TRY contact the Thailand Gov. Not going to be easy, cos its easy as to get lost around them types of sites! I just sent an Email to the customs area, and sead to point me out to the right area to contact IF its not the right area.

Please don't GUESS if its legal! I don't want to go to jail for life/get shot!
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 6/2/2009 5:15:03 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
So there is no hope on getting Sally D in Australia, not even from the Black Market!

Are you kidding?

Go to the Corroboree.

Be sure to get your own Salvia divinorum plants!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Drake
#3 Posted : 6/4/2009 12:08:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No way... I will check that! But I am pretty sure the Gov made it illegal to have the plant as well... Unless you mean I have someone who is selling a Sally D plant, to try send me one, or some seeds.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!

wake and bacon
#4 Posted : 6/5/2009 4:45:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Mailed seeds would work well, actually. If customs does catch them (unlikely if proper methods are useD), and there is only like 5 or 10 seeds, they'll most likely do nothing. Bigger fish to fry. (This is how it works in US Customs with cannabis seeds usually... I don't know much about the Australian Customs regulations).
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

Drake
#5 Posted : 6/5/2009 10:00:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking about this... But I WON'T talk about it, not allowed. Rules are rules. But I do admit, I have had the idea...
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 6/5/2009 3:19:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

its basically impossible to get a salvia seed to germinate..you are better off finding somebody with a plant and get a cutting..
it's a sound