We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
forum membership, police states, lifestyle sustainability Options

habib
#21 Posted : 8/21/2007 2:50:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:0b77393b78="kaos.underwave"]"lifestyle sustainability" huh? So I was just wondering what the general consensus is around here at the moment... Do you think it would be best: 1) to skulk in rainbow coloured shadows, a secret hyperspace cult :ninja: ? 2) to be good meme replicators and tell everybody who we deem to be not-detrimental to meme-health \Very happy/ ? 3) to do neither, just watch from the sidelines, and let the thing spin? Cool Or what? :ninja: I was never here :ninja:[/quote:0b77393b78] kaos- i wonder if a consensus is even possible on a forum like this.... my beetle's policy is to go with option 2, but then again, my beetle is long past the days of frivolous psychedelic exploration, and most of his friends are too. that is not to say he isnt light hearted about the affair, but that he prefers those who are mature/stable enough to integrate the sometimes earth shattering experiences dimitri offers. He has developed his intuition enough to know when not to engage in dodgy activities. (as a weed head he's also prone to paranoid cleaning and stashing episodes) bottom line : i defnitely think people like your partner and close friends should share the experience with you. just make them SWEAR TO OUR LORD PAN THAT THEY WILL NEVER EVER DIVULGE THE SECRETS OF THE HYPERSPACE ILLUMINATI! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

zero
#22 Posted : 8/21/2007 4:18:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:9e337ca997="Noman"]This is all the more reason to concentrate on developing local sources of plants (said the guy who wrote a MHRB tek). Phalaris, desmanthus, acacia - there's bound to be more. Besides finding them ourselves, we need to put pressure on suppliers. I'm sure they'd be just as happy not to have to deal with border issues as we.[/quote:9e337ca997] Its funny, Noman, you may remember me layin' this rap down from the pulpit in DMTWorld.net some time ago. I intuit that, however long it takes, we will find ourselves having great trouble getting MHRB as easily as we do these days. We will have to find alternative sources for THEE ALKALOID. I have always said that, for those of us in the West, it would be wise to plant Desmanthus Leptolobus and Acacia Obtusifolia from seed and harvest it ourselves. These are the two most promising plants to thrive almost anywhere in the US as well as have a high enough alkaloid content to extract from. But given that either plant will take a good 3 years to be harvest-able... you kiddies better get plantin'.

Fable
#23 Posted : 8/22/2007 2:54:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You really should start planting your own sources and hopefully when things arent as available as they are today, it won't matter because you will be self sufficient. And buy up all that root bark while the buying is good. You guys don't know how lucky you are. It took me 2 days to harvest and process 1200g of longifolia phyllodes, it took 2 weeks of drying them to the point where I was happy to shred them. It took 2 hours jamming them through a paper shredder to break all the material up and another week in a dessicating chamber to remove the last of the moisture. Leaving me with 540g of dry phyllodes. Add to that 3 separate acid cooks over 5 days and 7L of solution to boil down which will take another 2 days. And if my tek is 100% efficient the most I can hope to get is 1g of spice. Easily a months worth of work, now that is dedication to a cause. What I wouldn't give to be able to order some bark online. Mortgage your house and buy root bark Very happy
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

kaos.underwave
#24 Posted : 8/22/2007 2:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow! Dedication indeed *salutes*
Onwards and upwards

cilosyb
#25 Posted : 9/3/2007 4:02:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Damn Fable, don't let anyone ever accuse you of not being dedicated! If I ever happened upon a good deal of $ I'd buy a bunch of land in South America and plant a SHITLOAD of mimosa trees (and Peruvian torch Cool ). It's too bad that through online collaboration we couldn't get enough dedicated people to pitch in for something of the sort. I bet land is pretty cheap there and we could have a constant supply of you know what. As it's been said we're pretty spoiled now. It won't last forever. There is synthesizing though. I vote we focus on enlightening rich people with the spice and get them inclined to spread the spice. It's really pathetic that we live in a time when we have to be worried about this kind of shit Mad . DMT is so amazing...
DivineMedicinalTechnology

PREV12