We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Poetry Options

Aegle
#1 Posted : 5/31/2009 9:16:34 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Just thought i would post some of my poetry Very happy

My Unknown Wonder by Aegle

My eyes are closed , darkness surrounds me. As i listen out the silence is deafening.
Sweat drips down my cold and prickly skin. When i try to listen deeper all i can hear is my racing thudding heart, beating methodically against my chest. I reach out my arms and spread my fingers with hope and warmth, I can feel nothing. Slowly i open my eyes with great caution and curiosity. My pupils begin to focus and i begin to make out dappled light, shapes and colors. Eventually a defined image forms before me. Its a tree, suspended in an immense sky dripping with iridescent stars.
Breath is sucked out of my lungs due to the trees beauty, but a great sadness washes over me. I notice that a large portion of the tree is dead and dying. Murmuring the words slowly, take.... me.... instead...., take.... me.... instead...., take.... me.... instead. My heart begins to break as i know deep inside i would give my life for the tree of life, but would it be enough?

This came to me as a beautiful vision which i wrote down afterwards.

Much Peace

The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Aegle
#2 Posted : 5/31/2009 9:17:49 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Paradoxical Mind (Between dreaming and awake)

My minds eye stares into the distance
suspended thought hangs in wait
A dark and barren desert land below me
A tangerine sky filled with dark grey ashen clouds above me
I lift my hand in front of my face
as i begin to open my eyes and glance at my hand
I realize my hand and my whole body are completely transparent
motionless

As I focus towards the sky an illuminating tear begins to form
Miniature blue glowing wisp like creatures emerge out from within the tear
My heart begins to race and my mind starts to crumble before me
Sharp piercing light embracing me with in it
swallowing me in my entirety
Time does not exist and I cease to exist
Completely ego shattered

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 5/31/2009 9:18:25 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Aegle, those are very good!

I REALLY like the 2nd one!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Aegle
#4 Posted : 5/31/2009 9:18:43 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Metamorphosis

Ray's of sunlight pierce through my skin
the warmth curdles in my stomach
honey trickles out from my bellybutton
Slowly cocooning me within a ball of sticky
wisps and strands

My skin begins to burn and itch uncontrollably
cracking and tearing into pieces
I gently start to peel back small fragments
which crinkle and dissipate through my minds eye

As all becomes clear and time ceases to exist
I burst through shattering my encapsulation
reaching into an iridescent turquoise sky
which cradles me within its beauty and entirety

Much Peace

Aegle
#5 Posted : 5/31/2009 9:19:24 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Mass Disconnection

Opening your eyes with hesitation. Jam in your coffee IV, so that you can think less and work more. Thats it adorn your little generic uniform and march off to your little concrete box. Mentally suffocate yourself and sell off your life to doing something you don't have a passion for so that you can buy more stuff that you don't even need or want.

Consumerism is a sickness a mental sickness. We have voluntarily disowned ourselves from our very own mother, mother earth. We have been brain washed and funneled highly addictive and seriously harmful substances in order to aid in self destruction and self hate. From a young age we have been taught that natural and mind opening substances are harmful and we must have an aversion for them. The big corporations and the government do not want us to think or feel.

We are encouraged to have a mindset of low self love for ourselves and to feel a low or no amount of love towards others. Its a mindset that is wanted its much easier to start wars to plunder other country's and mass murder the people for power and economic gain. We do not question what is in the products that we buy, where did they come from or even what is in them blind consumerism is also a sickness a mental sickness.

Animals, traditional tribes and our planet suffer to give us our products that we convince ourselves that we need to remedy our self destructive distorted mind sets and body images.
Animals are brutalized and put through immense torture for the next "Fabulous hair styling product"
Dogs are strapped into cigarette smoke funneling machines, inhaling cancer causing smoke for the whole duration of their lives so that you can have a puff of that wonderful cigarette. Thank You Phillip Morris for doing such a great job.

There is beauty and love in this world but it is fading away more and more every day, we are all part of each other, we must start loving ourselves so that we can start to love each other and the planet and the animals on it.

Much Peace

Aegle
#6 Posted : 5/31/2009 9:20:56 PM

Cloud Whisperer

'Coatl wrote:
Aegle, those are very good!

I REALLY like the 2nd one!

Why thank you i am very honored that you think so Very happy

Much Peace

MagikVenom
#7 Posted : 6/5/2009 3:55:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice
I think writing can be a form of release just let it flow dont worry if it makes no sence write it down dont be afraid of what others may think. Then I look at my crazy words from 6months ago and I am able to step back and see the real pix from far away it allows me to see myself some what as others would. Then I try not to let my ego project its self.

I am sad and grateful Grass Hopper died yesterday he hung him self at age 72 this is not morbid he chose the time after 72years. If you never hear of him check out the CLASSIC series Kung Fu the story of a humble man of great power.

Aegle
#8 Posted : 6/5/2009 11:19:19 AM

Cloud Whisperer

MagikVenom wrote:
Very nice
I think writing can be a form of release just let it flow dont worry if it makes no sence write it down dont be afraid of what others may think. Then I look at my crazy words from 6months ago and I am able to step back and see the real pix from far away it allows me to see myself some what as others would. Then I try not to let my ego project its self.

I am sad and grateful Grass Hopper died yesterday he hung him self at age 72 this is not morbid he chose the time after 72years. If you never hear of him check out the CLASSIC series Kung Fu the story of a humble man of great power.

Why thank you, indeed i find that i learn so much about myself from my writing. Its really a powerful self discovery tool. Shame man i am so sorry to hear that a great kung fu master hung him self that's an incredible tragedy. Sad I have always loved kung fu movies they are so kewl.

Much Peace