We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Haramla extraction using D-Limo/FASA-or-FASW possible??? Options

WSaged
#1 Posted : 5/31/2009 8:32:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know there are some people that might see this as something kind of disrespectful, but I have been wondering about this for a few weeks now.

I have a jar of very strong Ayahuasca sitting in the back of my fridge & I was wondering if it would be possible to extract both the DMT alkaloids & the three Harmalas from the brew in one fail swoop.
The Aya in the fridge is about 6 doses, brewed with love & intent, in the classic fashion. Using B.Caapi, 5 doses worth of Chacruna, one dose worth of Chaliponga & a few drops of Florida Water added to each boiling. Mmmmm!

I'm really just wondering at this point, as I'm not sure I would even want to do this.
Especially on the brew I have in the jar. It's a bit special.Wink
I'm not really asking opinions on whether it's "right" or not, just if it is feasible.

So is it even possible to pull out the entire mixture of MAOI's & Alkaloids with one extraction?
Could this be done using D-Limonene & either FASA, or FASW? As this does seem to pull the entire "Jungle Spice" alkaloid mixture from Mimosa, like Xylene does, but in a much nicer & more palatable way.

So how about Harmalas from Caapi or Rue, using D-Limo?
Has anybody given this a try yet?
Results??

Cheers!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 5/31/2009 11:43:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

As long as the harmalas don't degrade in limo I should think it would be ok...

Basify/pull with limo/ then fasa.

If anyone hasn't tried it's probably just the limonene that's casting doubts.

I've precipped fumerates of harmalas using acetone, though about 50% was red but maybe FASW would do the trick.