We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Karma Points Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 5/30/2009 7:48:27 PM

Teotzlcoatl

On a few of the other forums I'm on you can give someone a "Karma Point" for posting good information or what have you.

You can only post POSITIVE points (no negative) and there is no comment box or anything. Just a little plus sign next to your name.

Each member can give every other member 1 point every month, but you can't give yourself points or repeatably give points.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 5/30/2009 7:50:09 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Here is an example-
Quote:
Paradoxic (Name)
The Creator (Personal Title)
Administrator (Rank)
Expertise 70 ("Karma Points"Pleased
[ Genius + ] (Add "Karma" or "Genius" points)

http://www.salviasource....al-watchdog-complete/0/

I'd also like to be able to add a personal title.

What do you guys think?

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 5/31/2009 12:05:32 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

See that's actual ranking, not made up fun ranking. It's use? I'm not sure..
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 5/31/2009 12:13:18 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Well it will show who expert and highly contributing members are.

Just an idea... I think it's fun!

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 5/31/2009 12:19:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl,

I will nominate you for a karma point if you can manage to post less than a dozen times a day for three days running (while you're not actually suspended).

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 5/31/2009 12:23:37 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
'Coatl,

I will nominate you for a karma point if you can manage to post less than a dozen times a day for three days running (while you're not actually suspended).

Did you read this?

Quote:
Welcome to the DMT-Nexus.

Below are some sincere ideas that represent the perspectives of most of our members about what the nexus means to us:

• We EMBRACE those who have curiosity about or experience of voyaging in the worlds of spice (DMT) .
• Spice takes us to worlds BEYOND egos and personalities.
• Spice journeys can be harrowing. Those undergoing them need SUPPORT from travelers who have gone before them.

If you’ve cruised the forum you have surely seen that the nexus is different from any other forum.

• We respect each other and support each other, because we know that anyone willing to make these journeys automatically deserves respect and support.
• We mostly avoid the petty types of forum fights and cliques seen on many forums because our topic is anything but petty.

• We understand that members have a variety of experiences and opinions because the universe is infinite—and no one can really carve a piece off for himself and declare it the “only truth.”
• Most of us are generous in giving love and support because we know how much love and support we need ourselves.

Since most of our members agree about the above, we don’t really have much need for rules. We aren’t school children here; and most people here have long ago determined to reach beyond the rules that culture and society are so eager to set. Be that as it may, below we list some points that can serve well as a guide to the types of posts that work best in the community:

• It’s easy to be humble: There are many professional chemists and scientists here; and there are also many who have travelled extensively in the world of spice.
• Being aggressive or contentious won’t do anything for you here. You’ll quickly find that people won’t respond to you if they feel your intentions are aggressive or petty.
• It follows from the above: If someone unthinkingly treats you in an aggressive or petty manner it’s best to just ignore them.

There are a few clear points of consensus which for “practical reasons” all posters have agreed to honor:
• No discussion is allowed about selling drugs or prices of drugs.
• We wish to discourage “reckless” exposure of spice preparation or use. Members don’t post videos on those topics on youtube. Most of our members in fact flag such videos on youtube whenever possible. Those interested in our rationale can find threads discussing youtube videos.

Here’s hoping you can learn and contribute, and support and be supported!

wake and bacon
#7 Posted : 6/1/2009 3:38:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Is it kind?

Is it necessary?

Is it true?
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

wake and bacon
#8 Posted : 6/1/2009 3:39:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

On topic - I'm kind of opposed to the idea. I don't like it on most of the forums I go to (you're rep is low... why should I listen to you... etc... too much judging based on a number), and around here, you learn who is a valuable member quite quickly. I know I did.
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

Drake
#9 Posted : 6/1/2009 4:41:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wake and bacon wrote:
On topic - I'm kind of opposed to the idea. I don't like it on most of the forums I go to (you're rep is low... why should I listen to you... etc... too much judging based on a number), and around here, you learn who is a valuable member quite quickly. I know I did.

Although I think its a fun idea. What W&B sead is true. BUT. Then again, this is not LIKE other sites, so it might be different anyhow. 98% of members have lots of love to give, so I think we all will be getting lots of Karma points anyway Razz .
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 6/1/2009 5:14:44 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I like the fact that you can't give negative points, only positive ones.

Saidin
#11 Posted : 6/1/2009 6:06:21 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

I like the idea of personal titles.

Karma points im ambivalent on.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

'Coatl
#12 Posted : 6/1/2009 6:48:19 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Ya I DEF. want personal titles, I love those! They're fun!

smokeydaze
#13 Posted : 6/1/2009 10:30:26 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

I like the fact nexus doesn't have all that complicated stuff; such as pictures in sig's, titles, points and crazy martians. It keep's it simple, sleek and smart.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW