We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Access as a guest declined ? Options

kemist
#1 Posted : 5/30/2009 7:06:47 PM

John

A while ago I tried to enter the forum as a guest and couldn`t get any further then title page.Shocked

What`s going on? It is some antihysterix prevention or what ???

As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 5/30/2009 7:35:27 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Let's please stop demonizing hysterix, this is what happened to my name "Teotzlcoatl"... everyone deserves a 2nd chance (not necessarily here, but at other forums perhaps)!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 5/30/2009 7:39:36 PM

The Great Namah

I think this is a way to cool things down for everyone for a bit.

I'm sure it is only temporary.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

kemist
#4 Posted : 5/30/2009 9:04:39 PM

John

acolon_5 wrote:
I think this is a way to cool things down for everyone for a bit.

I'm sure it is only temporary.

It`s awright then. I just wasn`t sure what`s going on
'Coatl wrote:
Let's please stop demonizing hysterix, this is what happened to my name "Teotzlcoatl"... everyone deserves a 2nd chance (not necessarily here, but at other forums perhaps)!

I never demonized him ILPT said he think he is cozzer that`s all
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 5/31/2009 12:57:34 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

kemist wrote:
A while ago I tried to enter the forum as a guest and couldn`t get any further then title page.Shocked

What`s going on? It is some antihysterix prevention or what ???

It was as acolon_5 said, it was done temporarily to prevent guests from seeing the forum. I reopened it now so guests have access again.

Kemist, good observation btw.

Kind regards,

Th Traveler

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 5/31/2009 1:11:12 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Sorry Kemist, that was directed totally at you.

I'm just saying.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 5/31/2009 1:43:29 AM

"No, seriously"

that was an ehrm, interesting post.

SWIMfriend
#8 Posted : 5/31/2009 1:45:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks like our friend. I suggest he simply be ignored...

'Coatl
#9 Posted : 5/31/2009 1:47:11 AM

Teotzlcoatl

O geeze and I just said something nice about him (sorta, in a way, well not really).

Ok lets ignore him I guess.

The Traveler
#10 Posted : 5/31/2009 1:50:44 AM

"No, seriously"

Yep, keeping him away doesn't work so lets just ignore him and remove posts when needed.