We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Grand Theft Auto V & DMT Options

Sublime
#1 Posted : 9/30/2013 9:44:42 AM

Intraterrestrial

Grand Theft Auto V is an awesome game, one of the best! It has the best graphics I've ever seen, a very involved dialogue with dramatic sequences and in-depth characters, a lot of missions and a very large world to explore. Overall a very beautiful, intelligent, hilarious, cynical, violent, thrilling and enjoyable experience.

Anyway, I couldn't help but share what was eerily depicted as an unmistakable DMT experience that you have in the game on a couple different occasions. Watch the videos below to see for yourself!

(SPOILER ALERT)

As you can see, the two common archetypes of hyperspace, aliens and clowns!
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ufostrahlen
#2 Posted : 9/30/2013 10:26:36 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Sublime wrote:
Anyway, I couldn't help but share what was eerily depicted as an unmistakable DMT experience that you have in the game on a couple different occasions.

Shocked

Haha, this looks more like a bathsalts on the rocks breakthru to me.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

#3 Posted : 9/30/2013 11:15:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah, really doesn't resemble the DMT experience in any way for me. Awesome game though, and awesome graphics/storyline. Thanks for sharing this!

much love,
tat

hug46
#4 Posted : 9/30/2013 11:30:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am sorry but the pre trip bad language used by the men in those videos indicates to me that their set and setting was all to cock. No wonder they had such a traumatic and violent experience.

DeDao
#5 Posted : 9/30/2013 2:28:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe. If that's your DMT experience wow. LOL
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

shanedudddy2
#6 Posted : 9/30/2013 5:00:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This game is seriously amazing.
Up there with my favourite games (Portal 2, Mass Effect 2, Chrono Trigger, Yoshi's Island etc).
I recently did the scene where Michaels son drugs me with a ketamine drink lol, that was heaps well done too.
Look forward to doing the scenes you listed hehe

Sublime
#7 Posted : 9/30/2013 8:26:49 PM

Intraterrestrial

Haha guys obviously a dmt experience cant be depicted. The similarities with the smoking archetypes is what would point to DMT. You can also see that the trip was all in their head. I cant think of another drug where clowns and aliens are reported? Either that or its damn good weed. Yeah amazing game for sure.
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

magic9
#8 Posted : 9/30/2013 9:35:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL the come on part is so DMT. especially the "what the f*ck was that" LOL i was dieing from lafter

Sublime
#9 Posted : 9/30/2013 10:37:11 PM

Intraterrestrial

Ya I know haha thats usually the response.

Also I just played the part where he buys a baggy of white powder then has an out of body experience and gets abducted by the UFO and is put on the operating table. Haha thats so DMT!