We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to lower radiation levels where you live!! Options

Infinite I
#1 Posted : 7/23/2007 8:36:54 PM

JC

Hey all thought id share one of my interests/hobbies with you guys. I discovered this stuff called orgonite through an alternative news website in a thread titled fighting the new world order with tech that works. It converts negative energy into positive and the stuff ive been making, the tower busters is a quartz crystal mixed in a muffin pan with metal shavings then boat resin is poured in and it hardens and binds the metal with the quartz. They are called tower busters because when they are buried next to a mobile phone mast they suck up all the radiation and converts that negative energy into positive. Just recently where I live parents were complaining that the amount of radiation from these mobile phone masts was unacceptable. It also improves the etheric energy of the environment, in a positive way obviously. Ive been doing it for about 6 months. I done research on this stuff and im convinced it works, though ive not really researched the skeptics point of view to be honest. I think thats me going to do it for ever ! Just like my friends going to drink ayahuasca for ever and smoke DMT though he thought hed heavily smoke weed forever and doesnt now but with the orgonite im pretty sure im going to do it for ever. You get things called cloudbusters that gets rid of chemtrails, you get lots of different types of orgonite. Ive just been making the tbs (towerbusters) for now, anyhoo heres some links to orgonite related sites. www.orgonite.info www.loveforgifting.com www.warriormatrix.com Oh and heres a song Kate Bush done thats got a snazzy cloudbuster in it, great song too Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHA9W-zExQ Good Luck ! Peace and Love

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.