We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cactus tea Options

Baffald
#1 Posted : 5/29/2009 5:30:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I have read the mesc extraction thread and here is my question.

I have approx. 28 grams of P. Torch. My Idea is to powder it and make a tea. Should I use alcohol like a and slightly simmer for a few hours or should I use water and maybe something like food grade phosphoric acid and keep the ph at like 4 and simmer for a while, I would then filter and do again and reduce.

I would think 28 grams would be enough. Any thoughts?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 5/29/2009 8:19:09 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I would just use water and add just a tiny bit of lemon or lime.

28 grams should be more than enough if it's good cactus... but possibly less than enough if it's crappy cactus... does it only contain the green layer?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

mew
#3 Posted : 6/16/2009 5:58:48 PM

huachumancer

peruvianus is a nice ride from 25g and up, i would simmer it for as long as you can hold out, before imbibbing the awesomeness. i hear that 25 percent lemon juice will acomplish this basic extract/tea aswell, i have had alot of success with this method when it comes to t brigdesii.
paz y luz

Baffald
#4 Posted : 6/17/2009 10:28:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lemon juice worked well. I think I used to much though juice though as it was extremely bitter, One to grow on i guess. Good time, and wonderful plant. Thanks.