We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT's Jealous Spirit Options

Caesar
#1 Posted : 9/24/2013 8:56:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well not too long ago I had an amazing DMT (aya) experience, one in which I felt closer to God than ever. I was raised Catholic, and it seemed as the more faith I had in God during my trip, the more DMT (or could it be evil entities) tried to take me away from it.

At the end of my trip I was asking God for forgiveness for all the things that I have done wrong, both big and small, and I felt an eternal connectedness to Him and to that famous "collective consciousness" or "we are all one" almost everyone experiences.

I had tears of joy running down my cheek, when all of the sudden, some force tried to push me into madness and I naturally panicked. While having a sudden dark and evil feeling around me, the words "DMT is everything" floated right in fron of my eyes.

This was a scary experience at the end as I felt as if this substance wanted to drag me away from my current beliefs in God. Hence the title "DMT's Jealous Spirit".

Anyone have an explanation or hypothesis for this?? All I can think of is evil entities (demons) trying to drag me away from God. All input will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 9/24/2013 10:06:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

I do have a lot of thoughts on the subject. Unfortunately I'm on my phone waiting for a plane. I will say one thing and take this is a grain of salt people. You don't always have to take DMTs shit. Although beautiful and loving the molecule can also be quite nasty and tricky. My current understanding is DNT isnt a substance or molecule as much it is an intelligence. And it seems almost have a personality good days and bad days nice days and bad mean ones. I'm not saying think you're bigger than her better than her stronger than the molecule, Innoway DNT is always in charge. But just like your boss having a really bad day and taking things out on you You don't always have to take her shit.

I just recently had a really hard one in fact I haven't had a hard-won well over year. It didn't scare me in the slightest I didn't have an arrogant or cocky attitude I simply told DMT go ahead and have you tantrum I'll be here waiting when you're done. DMt can through whatever she wants to at you. you don't have to react to it and you don't always have to accept it. If we play the role of the victim we will be a victim.

There's a fine balance he don't want to get arrogant cocky you don't ever want to think you're in charge, But you also don't have to just helplessly lay there and take whatever she's throwing at you. Like I said I feel DMT is an intelligence or type of being and this being does have bad days.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Parshvik Chintan
#3 Posted : 9/24/2013 10:33:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think its just the molecule's way of trying to break you free of fear-based closed systems of thought.

but admittedly i am biased, as a former christian.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 9/24/2013 10:48:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

As am I. Honestly I think I understand the message and agree with it. For me the meaning goes even deeper than that.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Du57mi73
#5 Posted : 9/24/2013 11:28:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Parshvik Chintan wrote:
i think its just the molecule's way of trying to break you free of fear-based closed systems of thought.

but admittedly i am biased, as a former christian.

I agree with this. It doesn't even have to be in an anti-christian manner. It was just trying to show you that there are other possibilities and you should not try to refuse one way of thought just because it is not your own. That is one of the main points DMT has is to show you trains of thought that are not your own. True evil is the rejection of others.
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

jungleDNBplz
#6 Posted : 9/25/2013 1:19:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The way I understand my trips is that when I achieve a breakthrough dose, the new sensorium my mind flips into is actually the dimension of God. I use the word God as a metaphor for the ever-mysterious source of existence/creation. So in these terms, God is not a separate entity that I observe and worship - but rather I'm in the process of becoming it or entering its realm of experience. In this God dimension there is a shared sense of self. What is seen is identical to the self that is doing the seeing, and the transmission of information/emotion is telepathic due to the situation that every entity is sharing its sense of self with the other entities and with myself. So I could conclude that the true God invites you into his heaven by allowing you to become him and see him in the way he sees himself since he was you all along - so God instead of being an abstract ideal instilled by religion is actually a dimension where all inhabitants are each other, and where the distinction between one and many does not exist. Many times this revelation is delivered in an extremely hilarious and jester-like manner.

jungleDNBplz
#7 Posted : 9/25/2013 1:32:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jungleDNBplz wrote:
The way I understand my trips is that when I achieve a breakthrough dose, the new sensorium my mind flips into is actually the dimension of God. I use the word God as a metaphor for the ever-mysterious source of existence/creation/consciousness. So in these terms, God is not a separate entity that I observe and worship - but rather I'm in the process of becoming it or entering its realm of experience. In this God dimension there is a shared sense of self. What is seen is identical to the self that is doing the seeing, and the transmission of information/emotion is telepathic due to the situation that every entity is sharing its sense of self with the other entities and with myself. So I could conclude that the true God invites you into his heaven by allowing you to become him and see him in the way he sees himself since he was you all along - so God instead of being an abstract ideal instilled by religion is actually a dimension where all inhabitants are each other, and where the distinction between one and many does not exist. Many times this revelation is delivered in an extremely hilarious and jester-like manner.

Zurrealistic
#8 Posted : 7/28/2021 1:50:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
I do have a lot of thoughts on the subject. Unfortunately I'm on my phone waiting for a plane. I will say one thing and take this is a grain of salt people. You don't always have to take DMTs shit. Although beautiful and loving the molecule can also be quite nasty and tricky. My current understanding is DNT isnt a substance or molecule as much it is an intelligence. And it seems almost have a personality good days and bad days nice days and bad mean ones. I'm not saying think you're bigger than her better than her stronger than the molecule, Innoway DNT is always in charge. But just like your boss having a really bad day and taking things out on you You don't always have to take her shit.

I just recently had a really hard one in fact I haven't had a hard-won well over year. It didn't scare me in the slightest I didn't have an arrogant or cocky attitude I simply told DMT go ahead and have you tantrum I'll be here waiting when you're done. DMt can through whatever she wants to at you. you don't have to react to it and you don't always have to accept it. If we play the role of the victim we will be a victim.

There's a fine balance he don't want to get arrogant cocky you don't ever want to think you're in charge, But you also don't have to just helplessly lay there and take whatever she's throwing at you. Like I said I feel DMT is an intelligence or type of being and this being does have bad days.

I will never let DMT pull that shit on me(or her ass will be handed to her thousand-fold) if I do happen to come across the subtance, especially when I harbor a deep hatred towards her.

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 7/28/2021 2:07:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Zurrealistic wrote:
olympus mon wrote:

I will never let DMT pull that shit on me(or her ass will be handed to her thousand-fold) if I do happen to come across the subtance, especially when I harbor a deep hatred towards her.

Laughing

Please tell me you're kidding

Twisted Evil

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

universecannon
#10 Posted : 7/28/2021 5:10:15 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Personification of a molecule is fun to think about I guess, but seems very off the mark to me

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

M0K0
#11 Posted : 7/28/2021 8:27:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont want to get to close to anybody but the DMT intellegence always tells me that i know nothing,
my lovelife, my studies, my work, my belivieve in god. It often pulls me away from it saying something like this.
"Its okay for you to have this kinds of believe and probably even necassary for this level of human existance but... those are just symbol structures that you use to explain your point of view, reality is much more of a mistery that any words can discribe, so use those strutures but dont let them trick you into thinking you understand the world."

If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 7/28/2021 12:17:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

universecannon wrote:
Personification of a molecule is fun to think about I guess, but seems very off the mark to me

Understandable, but no one knows. We all have different modes and paradigms of interaction that lead to our conclusions about experiences. Since I'm aware that I don't know one way or another, I entertain a number of possibilities.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

MuteUSO
#13 Posted : 7/29/2021 10:20:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

M0K0 wrote:
I dont want to get to close to anybody but the DMT intellegence always tells me that i know nothing,
my lovelife, my studies, my work, my belivieve in god. It often pulls me away from it saying something like this.
"Its okay for you to have this kinds of believe and probably even necassary for this level of human existance but... those are just symbol structures that you use to explain your point of view, reality is much more of a mistery that any words can discribe, so use those strutures but dont let them trick you into thinking you understand the world."

I get that and interpret it as a sort of wholesome, well meant message. But what I have difficulties understanding is the bad, evil vibes OP describes in DMT's message of turning away from god. Difficult to make sense of.

Tomtegubbe
#14 Posted : 7/29/2021 11:21:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Caesar wrote:
Well not too long ago I had an amazing DMT (aya) experience, one in which I felt closer to God than ever. I was raised Catholic, and it seemed as the more faith I had in God during my trip, the more DMT (or could it be evil entities) tried to take me away from it.

At the end of my trip I was asking God for forgiveness for all the things that I have done wrong, both big and small, and I felt an eternal connectedness to Him and to that famous "collective consciousness" or "we are all one" almost everyone experiences.

I had tears of joy running down my cheek, when all of the sudden, some force tried to push me into madness and I naturally panicked. While having a sudden dark and evil feeling around me, the words "DMT is everything" floated right in fron of my eyes.

This was a scary experience at the end as I felt as if this substance wanted to drag me away from my current beliefs in God. Hence the title "DMT's Jealous Spirit".

Anyone have an explanation or hypothesis for this?? All I can think of is evil entities (demons) trying to drag me away from God. All input will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
I had many scary experiences with DMT in the beginning, but I think it was because I needed to learn a lesson. I didn't have proper respect for the substance and was spiritually confused. Those experiences made me take a more serious approach to DMT and ensure I was sober minded when entering the hyperspace.

DMT opens up the whole spectrum of spiritual experiences. There are dark entities too. When you set your intentions right, prepare yourself and your surroundings right and take a dose you are familiar with, there is little to attract them.

At first everything that happens in the DMT world seems very real, but the entities and energies you meet are fallible. Apostle Paul says "Believe not every spirit" and I think it applies very well to the spiritual experiences induced by DMT. When you grow in spirit you learn to distinguish what is good and worth believing and the less you waver on your path, the more positive and educational the experiences will become.

Hope this help!

I recommend ayahuasca/pharmahuasca (oral harmalas + oral DMT) at low doses to everyone interested in DMT so that you can master the lower levels of the hyperspace first. There's plenty of stuff to go through there. Also having some Icaro music at hand can be really helpful to calm yourself. This is what I play often: https://youtu.be/Pcui1ML_edw
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand