We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
strong experience soon after number 2 Options

NamRa
#1 Posted : 9/23/2013 3:17:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I have had some strong experiences the day after ayahuasca session.
After waking up it has happened to me more than 2 times that after an hour or maybe 2 I felt a rise in off energy in my consciousness. An energy I could easily recognize as similar to ayahuasca.

The last time was Sunday right after a number 2 on the toilet. Strong energy, bringing me so shake, tears rolling of my face just because I had to work hard to channel the energy. I really had to go with it sit and meditate in this force. All together this lasted more than half an hour. There where no visuals (never have them anyway) but man it made me feel "drunk" and connect like I just had some good ayahuasca.

The other time was very similar only that time it started with a intense yawning session.

I have been drinking ayahusca for many years and understand how the dice can roll, but the reason for these experiences I cant really explain.
I have a theory. Since about a year I have some problems with my bowels. making my visits to the toilet irregular. Is it possible that somehow that after having gone to the toilet my system together with my liver release dmt from the night before in my bloodstream ?

But shouldn't the dmt already have metabolized ?
Whats happening in my body to have this experience ?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jin
#2 Posted : 9/25/2013 5:38:49 PM

yes

there can be other underlying medical issues aswell ,
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

NamRa
#3 Posted : 10/4/2013 12:41:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Jin.

Would you care to share what those other medical issues could be.

Did you have similar experiences ?