We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Harmine poisoning? Options

kemist
#21 Posted : 11/12/2009 12:09:40 AM

John

Today he took another larger dose of 220 mgs.
Boy this stuff is strong.Three hours after ingestion he has a dash of coffee and vomit immediately. He felt harmine buzzing strongly still feel the afterglow, now 9 hours after ingestion(it took an hour to kick on, as it was gelcaped)he also felt harmaline. He even seen swirling patterns whith eyes closed, faces metamorfing ( both only black and white) and other cevs typical for harmalas.

He precipip. about pH 8,5 but think he has more then 10 % harmaline in this mixture.

He is a bit pissed of, as he couldn`t attend work Shocked When harmaline running strong he cannot concentrate or read from the screen and using touchscreen an reading it`s involved in his duties Sad

He thinking to reddisolve precip and basify with sodium bicarbonate to get as litttle harmaline as possible.
ILPT giving up with weed and need harmine and thh to go trough these hard days Wink
Harmaline is undesirable for daily use, but occasionaly few ahours before going to bed it`s nice to heave this light dreamy visuals. Harmaline very incapacitate ILPT in psychedelic doses so he is only able lying in the bed and do nothing.
He also vomit a lot from harmaline and don`t wanna socializing or talk to the people at all.

On harmine he talk way too much. It`s so stimulating, but it need to be harmaline free.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#22 Posted : 11/13/2009 12:20:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting experiments, kemist, thanks for sharing Smile

acolon_5
#23 Posted : 11/13/2009 4:22:18 PM

The Great Namah

High doese of rue feel very toxic and are never any fun. In fact, none of the harmala's are any fun at high doses. With Caapi at least you can get some very important visions (not visuals), but it is still an uncomfortable ride.

The type of extraction you did also makes a big difference. If you only did an A/B you will have all the toxic alkaloids that are in the rue. If you did a Manske at some point a large majority (if not all) should have been removed. IF you only did the A/B 400mgs would produce a very unhappy experiences.

Mixing a high dose of harmine/harmaline (that's what's in rue) with a bit of coffee makes for a VERY unpleasant ride. If people decide to take large doses of harmala alkaloids they should refrain from coffee, stims of any kind (esp "energy drinks"Pleased and for the most part, all pharma's.

Even RIMA's mixed with the wrong thing can be a disaster.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

kemist
#24 Posted : 11/14/2009 8:07:44 AM

John

acolon_5 wrote:

Mixing a high dose of harmine/harmaline (that's what's in rue) with a bit of coffee makes for a VERY unpleasant ride. If people decide to take large doses of harmala alkaloids they should refrain from coffee, stims of any kind (esp "energy drinks"Pleased

Geez you just remind him.
ILPT have had THH in the morning later he drunk two coffees and later he had relentless juiced (energy drink with caffeine and taurine)

BEWARE !
DON`T TRY IT YOURSELF.
HE NEVER GONNA DO IT AGAIN

ILPT is so lucky because he has high tolerance to caffeine. He can drink as many as 5 coffees (at decent strenght) during nightshift. This probably saved his poor life.

He doesn`t exactly remember , how much THH he took and by which route.(sorry) However he was in great mood and buzzing from the coffee and thh nicely. Then he drank relentless and that was it.
In matter of hour he was so speeded up , it was insane. The stimulation was as strong as meth can give. It become unpleasant after while as rapid hartbeat worried ILPT. He thought the stuff make him explode.He was extremely speeded up also his brain worked so quick that it hurted.
Finally 14 hours after thh have been taken ILPT was able to get into bed and get some sleep. (It was hard day at busy fastfood restaurant,where ILPT earning some extra cash working part time)
However he could sleep only 4 hours (instead of normal 8-9) and slept rough (turning around in bed all the time)
He has bit of sleeping disorder, even 2 nights after this experience.
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

burnt
#25 Posted : 11/14/2009 11:38:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Alright guys I gotta chime in here. Combining coffee with high doses of harmaloids is not a good idea.

Both increase your heart rate. Coffee also has some MAOI effects. Combining to two has been responsible for hospitilizing an individual. Although no death has been reported its not a smart combination. As kemists experience shows it should be avoided. Just because some of you can combine the two doesn't mean everybody can or should. There is no reason too the effects of rue are strong enough on their own. Someone who has heart problems or is older could seriously be putting their life at risk.

endlessness
#26 Posted : 11/14/2009 11:44:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thats a good point burnt, thanks for expressing it

I think kemist also realized this, and its important people who read this thread also notice Smile

69ron
#27 Posted : 11/15/2009 12:57:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It’s likely that all of these MAOIs affect each person a little differently.

SWIM drinks coffee all the time and never had a problem with it, especially with THH. He’s had as much as 300 mg of THH orally with several cups of coffee and was fine. The coffee wasn’t any more potent. However, he’s noticed that with harmine or harmaline the coffee is about double potency, so the MAOI effects of THH, harmine, and harmaline are not quite the same for SWIM. With SWIM THH seems to go better with things that harmine and harmaline don’t go well with. For example, 200 mg of THH and 100 mg of mescaline is a pretty smooth experience, but 200 mg of harmine and 100 mg of mescaline is a speedy experience.

I think the MAOI effects of THH are very limited compared to those of harmine or harmaline. What’s interesting is that the DMT activating effects of THH are the same as those of harmine, but harmine seems to be a much more potent MAOI than THH is, at least for SWIM. But maybe their MAOI effects are the same, but rather it’s their other effects that are the problem. Harmine is a stimulant at high doses, and combining it with coffee or mescaline causes much more stimulation. THH is also a stimulant at high doses, but it doesn’t seem to increase the stimulant effects of coffee or mescaline, but seems to actually bring them down a notch for SWIM. However, THH increases the stimulant effects of DMT for SWIM more than harmine or harmaline can.

Anyone else have similar experiences with theses?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

kemist
#28 Posted : 11/15/2009 1:38:19 AM

John

Guys you twisted what i said. My warning was about energy drinks. Caffeine is not a problem but taurine is ! Tonight ILPT having 70 mgs of thh subling. and already have had three coffees with no problems. He is not speeded up only alerted and happy. Again he has huge tolerance to caffeine so don't take him for example. When coffee ingested with harmine freebase it always make him purge or feel just uncomfy heavy feeling in tummy. Not much of speedines unless taurine is taken. Ok

jamie
#29 Posted : 11/15/2009 1:54:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I HATE taurine..I will never drink it again..I took 2 of those energy drinks and smoked some weed once at work and I thought I was going to have a heart attack..every time I drink the stuff my head is racing.
Long live the unwoke.

SpasticSpaz
#30 Posted : 11/15/2009 7:03:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone else experience strong "twinges" from harmaloids? Like sharp, full-body muscle contractions?

When SWIM took 200 mg of syrian rue extract, he experienced this repeatedly and painfully, like he was getting electrically shocked. And when he does pharmahuasca, even at 100 mg of syrian rue extract, he still gets the occasional mild versions of the body twinge.

burnt
#31 Posted : 11/15/2009 12:29:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are case reports of individuals being hospitalized for combining peganum harmala seeds with coffee. Its tough to say whether of not it was the coffee that pushed them over the edge as the person ingested 50 g of seeds! 50 g of seeds could have been solely responsible for the dangerous reaction. Coffee probably didn't help though.

If you have high tolerance and you know how your body responds then fine. But that doesn't mean its safe for everybody especially older people who need to watch their blood pressure.

spastic are you taking any other medications?

SpasticSpaz
#32 Posted : 11/16/2009 12:45:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm not taking any medications, burnt.

Note, when I refer to "syrian rue extract", this is a pretty clean and crystally double manske-precipped alkaloid extract from syrian rue, ie, I suspect it's pretty close to pure harmaline + harmine.

jamie
#33 Posted : 11/16/2009 12:57:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

50 grams of rue!! are you kidding me!! That sounds horrible..
I wouldnt even ingest 5 grams of rue..the stuff seems toxic on it's own. I wouldnt use it at all for ayahuasca..I think caapi is far far superior as an oral MAOI..
Long live the unwoke.

burnt
#34 Posted : 11/16/2009 9:46:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

spastic harmaloids as one of their side effects cause tremors. they are even used in animal models to induce tremors to look for anti tremor drugs. thats whats happening.

kemist
#35 Posted : 11/16/2009 9:48:46 AM

John

hehehehe Laughing I told to ILPT to drink more coffee while on harmalas, lol

SO last night Mr. ILPT took only 100mg of his non pure harmine freebase (with up to 10% harmaline) in gelcap after his fish and chips dinner with italian herbs salad at 7:00 p.m. all splashed by nice cup of green tea (2 teaspoons of loose "gunpowder"Pleased
He went to work and during his 10 hrs shift, he had several cups of black coffee (1&1/4 teaspoon of Kenco Smooth roast instant coffee)

First cup at 8:20 p.m. He hasn`t feel any stimulation, or mood improvement at all. He has another coffee at 10:00 p.m.
He was actually pissed off and in fairly bad mood , he couldn`t feel much of mao inhibition either but definitelly felt some activity.

He took ~ 80 mg of THH HCL subling. at 10:40 p.m. subling solashed with another coffee after 15 mins. an Half an hour it kicked in but he hasn`t felt any buzz or body high typical to THH alone.
Instead, his vision has been distorted in swirly like way, for following hour or so.

Shame he couldn`t close eyes and try to catch some vision
He`ve been clear headed and focused as normal without mood change. Apart the fact he wasn`t pissed off anymore he remained pretty muc in bad mood.

He was sleepy and yawny so drunk another coffee around midnight .

Then another one at 1:00 am, lol \

Just before two a clock he took ~60 mg of THH HCL subling and guess what ?............................yeah, splashed it with coffee after 20 mins, lol.

again some visual distortion kick in and nothing else happened.

He felt the MAOI effects significantly after second dose of THH but there wasn`t any mood improvement.

He has another coffee at 3:30 a.m and and another one at 4:30.

Even thhought he is a coffee addict he has a one tea and 8 Coffees without much stimulation.

He can say that drinking coffee on harmalas is pretty much safe as far as one hasn`t has heart problems.
Look like coffee didn`t play big role in sickness mentioned in first post in this thread
Coffee sometimes irritating ILPT`s stomach even on it`s own when nothing else is taken.
It could just simply irritate the stomach and triggered purge, lol
It`s apprently chlorogenic acid and not a caffeine what causing irritation and purge

ANYWAY

He was quiet dissapointed with this combination.

It lost a stimulation caused by harmine an mood improvement and buzz caused by thh. THH on it`s own it`s much better. Just 200 mgs and few coffees and one is in great mood and speeded up nicely.

His impure Harmine on it`s own with few coffees also speed him up a bit a make more smily and positive

It look like harmine and thh at this dosage range interact badly and canceled each other possitive effects.
This is VERY IMPORTANT as by regulation of thh and harmine in farmahuasca ONE CAN ALTER THE TRIPS GREATLY !

Blessed foot forward and all !!!

PREV12