We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anabolic Steroids and Ayahuasca Options

Jox
#1 Posted : 9/9/2013 8:29:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

is (was) anybody on cycle and taking Ayahuasca (pharmahuasca)?

Is any reason to worry?

Jox

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

anabolic_hippie
#2 Posted : 9/15/2013 10:53:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i used to be a competitive bodybuilder its safe to take steriods while on aya the only thing i would recomend is make sure you stop any orals especially anadrol dbol and winny a week before any ceremony prob dont have to be as careful with tbol or anavar but i would still exercise abit of caution i also prob wouldnt be running super high dosages like any thing over 1000mg a week as a caution as well, but i have taken many bodybuilders in with no ill effects

Jox
#3 Posted : 9/16/2013 1:46:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

thank you for your response. I am glad you are here, not too many cross-overs....lol...

The reason I am asking is that when I do a cycle ( never very heavy ones, tren, or deca + test), I get to be more jumpy then normaly... Especially when I ride a motorcycle and somebody scares me I can get more angry then normally, I think that's call road rage...

So it worries me that that emotional space may not be good for the trips, but if you say its OK, I take you word...

take care
Jox

brokenChild
#4 Posted : 9/27/2013 7:24:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey brother, I just wanted to add that sex hormones have no interaction with MAOI whatsoever so anabolics are safe. As mentioned above tho I would drop orals, and any stimulants if using any. Things like tren tend to aggravate emotional response in some people and/or makes them more irritable (not entirely sure why, something in the nature of trenbolone) and that may slightly color the conscious expression of the trip, so if anything maybe drop that down to a manageable dose. Physically it's not a health risk

I'm on test/EQ right now, and will be dropping both to TRT doses for a couple of weeks for aya, just to give you an idea. Best of luck, happy travels

Jox
#5 Posted : 9/27/2013 7:47:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi brokenChild,

so if you say it is safe, why would you drop to TRT doses?

Realistically, if I go on 10 weeks cycle, and in the middle I drop for two weeks, I think I will be using the momentum in the training and cycling...

So why are you dropping to TRT doses? Intuitvly I would do the dame, just out of fear, but what would be logical reason?

Jox

brokenChild
#6 Posted : 9/27/2013 7:59:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I see.

We are using different avenues of approach. My cycles are not 10 weeks, I've been on for at least 5 or 6 months, and am only running one cycle to get myself in order from a previous accident, so I saw no point in doing the HPTA rollercoaster of on again off again cycling. That said, when I'm done I also don't plan to get back on again ever. It's not something I would advise to another, given the risks involved with shutdown and recovery, but to each his own.

As for the TRT doses, it's not entirely necessary, my circumstances dictate it at the moment, I am hoping ayahuasca will give me some insight into some of my personal problems, which are draining all juice out of my life (no pun intended), so things like lifting I simply have no motivation or desire for at this specific moment, so running 600mg+ of each to me seems pointless. But, if you can make use of it, there's no reason you shouldn't run the injectables that high, it won't endanger your health in relation to Aya use (the only thing I would worry about is the diet ristrictions for a day or two with Ayahuasca, things like certain meats or fermented cheezes, etc that produce tyramine and are contra-indicated to MAO inhibition). I guess the only thing I would consider dropping down for you is maybe the tren dose, if you find its too distracting or unmanageable on the emotional response level. If it's not a constant irritant for you tho then no reason to drop it either

Just feel it out and use your own judgement

brokenChild
#7 Posted : 10/8/2013 10:35:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jox,

One more thing. When I tried my first aya attempt, I pinned 1800mg test the day or two prior. The aya ended up failing me because I had used Alicia Spp instead of caapi, it was mislabeled from vendor, so I didn't get MAO inhibition, but the basic point is the 1800mg test E did raise the heart rate, so I don't think running super high doses is wise in conjunction, but something moderate would be fine.

Also, as far as choice of cycling is concerned (10 wks vs blast and cruise), it's just a different approach since we have different goals/circumstances and come from different backgrounds. In any case thought I would complete the info, in case others had similar questions. Thanks brother, best of luck Thumbs up

Jox
#8 Posted : 10/8/2013 3:58:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

brokenChild,

thanx for the response. I started a thread on TRT as a supplement use here.

I may start a cycling thread if anybody has interest.... I doubt....lol... since this is not anabolic forum... but let me know what do you think...

Jox