We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
People and their silly disclaimer for a signature Options

Aegle
#21 Posted : 5/27/2009 6:51:35 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Thank you Acolon_5

I am relatively new to the Nexus and its my favourite entheogen site because there is such a great atmosphere here as well as very interesting and clued up people who discuss fascinating and interesting topics. It would be very sad to see the Nexus go down hill and become like the other entheogen forums out there.

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

amor_fati
#22 Posted : 5/27/2009 7:15:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

What's your point hysterix? What's your goal? What truth are you trying to reveal? That this forum is a haven for criminals, and ignorant, delusional ones at that?

Personally, if I were a good capitalist, I would set up proxy servers just to collect a log of IP's and their activities (since most people using proxies inevitably are engaged in questionable activity) and sell info to various law enforcement agencies or other interested parties. Maybe that's a little far-fetched. And do you really think that stealing wifi is going to protect you from anyone who is actually trying to bust you? I'm not saying that your precautions are entirely futile (if at all), but it's important to remain critical and to not get too comfortable.

I certainly don't feel safe or secure by any security measures I take on these forums. I've had run-ins with the law in the past for drug-related allegations and have done some time and lost much because of it; I know that they can and will do everything in their power to put me away if they feel so inclined, so what am I doing on a forum like this? Maybe I've tasted something that strongly entices me and I find it hard to sever myself from it, especially since I've given so much for it. I contribute what I can to the knowledge-base and compromise myself as little as possible by avoiding self-incrimination (the absolute worst thing one can do, from my experience), until the day when prohibition ends (when and if), or until I am qualified and fortunate enough to legitimately engage myself in the research of such things.

I'll continue using SWIM and a disclaimer, despite the ridicule, thank you very much.

hysterix wrote:
You are wrong my friend, I'm sorry but you are not a computer science major and I actually know what I am talking about here.

As a non-traditional student and also as a self-fashioned intellectual, there's nothing I hate worse than students who claim expertise in a field simply because it's their major. In the military, people fresh out of training tend to act and feel like they're the shit, but when they get into the fleet, they're referred to as "boots" and soon find out that they still have a long way to go. Most of what I know about my major, I've learned from experience, and I'm still certainly no expert; but I probably know more about plenty of other fields of study than most majors of that field, simply as a result of taking on a DIY ethos and actually engaging myself in it--and yes, also reading up on it. But still, I claim no expertise in...well...anything at all really. I find that I learn more by trying to display a level of humility and treating others respectfully. Ideally, the more one knows, the more one knows how much they don't know.

I hope that there is no sign of mudslinging in my post. I was debating whether I should even post at all, but despite the horrendous manner in which this thread deals with them, there are some very serious matters under discussion here. Why discuss anything if we can't do so in a civil manner?

acolon_5
#23 Posted : 5/27/2009 8:27:05 PM

The Great Namah

No amor_fati, your post rings true, and without any mud-slinging. It was a good post.

Because of certain events that have transpired I believe we can leave this thread die and be burried by other more important threads.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

burnt
#24 Posted : 5/27/2009 9:35:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Honestly I think police have better things to do then peruse websites looking for people to bust. Obviously forums have been raided or shut down in the past but these were forums were people were blatantly discussing the synthesis of illegal drugs. Yes here people are blatantly discussing the extraction of for the most part illegal drugs but its clear that most people here if they are extracting stuff are doing it for personal use which is something even most cops don't care about if you discuss the issue honestly with them.

Don't get me wrong I hate the illegality of these substances but unless you are doing something rediculous like extracting crap loads of dmt and selling it or giving it away en mass the cops really don't give much of a hoot. I think sites like this are good because it gives people a chance to learn how to at least do these kind of techniques safely. But that doesn't mean you should go around posting all the drugs you've made its just asking for trouble.

acolon_5
#25 Posted : 5/28/2009 12:53:18 AM

The Great Namah

Thread Closed. RIP
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

kemist
#26 Posted : 5/28/2009 1:55:12 AM

John

Well my disclaimer is true, I haven`t done anything illegal. It was ILPT is all his fault. He`s cooking his psychedelics and he is a NUT I mean really mentally ill.Because of it he has no friend to give or sell them his psychedelics. He just has few parrots and he doesn`t care about law. So fuck,you you fucking copper go and arest some crack cookers if you need anybody
..... yeah and I logging on university server amongst hundred other users, yeah and we are all chemists.... sooo fuck you twice cozzer!!!
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

'Coatl
#27 Posted : 5/28/2009 5:12:55 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
HEY GUESS WHAT OFFICER, SOMEONE WHO IS ME, YES THAT IS RIGHT, ME, I, hysterix <- EXTRACTED DMT AND WAS DOSING UP LARGE AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE.

Christ man what the heck is wrong with you?!

Quote:

Honestly I think police have better things to do then peruse websites looking for people to bust.

Agreed. I think some people are slightly "over-protective".... I won't use the other "P" word.

Quote:
I certainly don't feel safe or secure by any security measures I take on these forums.

Unless you have been specifically targeted before, I seen no reason to let it keep you up at night.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

PREV12