We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to use TABACCO before Aya treatment? Options

Jox
#1 Posted : 9/1/2013 3:46:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Is anybody using tabacco tee as preparation for Ayahuasca (pharamhuasca in my case).

I wonder who it interacts with harmalas and dmt, since it seams that it is MAOI:

this is from wikipedia:

Tobacco smoke contains anabasine, anatabine, and nornicotine. It also contains the monoamine oxidase inhibitors harman and norharman.[34] These beta-carboline compounds significantly decrease MAO activity in smokers.[34][35] MAO enzymes break down monoaminergic neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. It is thought that the powerful interaction between the MAOIs and the nicotine is responsible for most of the addictive properties of tobacco smoking.

Also how to prepare it?

Jox

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 9/1/2013 8:56:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have never drunk it before ayahuasca..but I have added small amount of jungle tobacco to ayahuasca brews many times. Yes there will be an interaction..the two synergize. Be careful and start low. It is best to be cautious with tobacco when you start, especially when drinking it. You don't want to overdo it.
Long live the unwoke.

kiang
#3 Posted : 9/1/2013 7:35:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Also if you want to use tobacco only, for cleansing purpose, before ayahuasca. Look into rapé that is ground tobacco that is insufflated thru the nose or look into singado that is a very concentrated tea also passed thru the nostrils. Sometimes the singado is drunk after it passes thru the nose. Start low dose if you drink it. It can be poisonous thru this route of administration.

Ryusaki
#4 Posted : 9/6/2013 2:46:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I often take a pinch of mapacho, put it in a shotglass, submerge it into water and let it sit for 20 min. Then i disgard the solids, pour the liquid on my hand and suck it in with my nostrils. I then hang my head over my (vomit)bucket and let it slowly leak out.
It calmes my nerves and makes me less fearful and more focused, when doing this before drinking the brew.
Actually i feel a ceremony is not complete without initial mapacho cleaning.

Mapacho is a wise and mighty warrior.
I saw him commiting genocide on several intruding bacteria colonies.

anabolic_hippie
#5 Posted : 9/7/2013 4:47:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have worked with tobbacco a fair bit yes its has an effect on your ceremony big time, and it will also have an interaction with your pharmahuasca, i would start in small doses and work your way up tobbacco is a strong plant teacher, can kill you if not approached with the utmost respect, take your time to get to know this teacher. start with just a lil bit work your way up

Jox
#6 Posted : 9/7/2013 11:20:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anabolic_hippie Hi,

what is the goal, when you say "work your way up", like what am I aiming for?

Can you elaborate a little on the whole thing?

When I do pharmahuasca, I do half way fast, I have last meal at 12. I could fast the whole thing but fast brings up emotions of self pity, so I don't want that space of emotions before my treatment, I do heavy doses: 1,3g of harmalas, and 2g of Mimosa.

Where and how should I introduce tabacco in this routine?

thanx Jox

ps. dose your name has to do anything with anabolic steroids?

anabolic_hippie
#7 Posted : 9/16/2013 12:14:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i would have the tobacco to start with around 2pm your first time good chance you might puke from it, put a pinch or 2 in some boiling water let sit for 20 min and drink, drink your aya around 7pm that will give you a good amount of time to feel the mopacho tea, and you will feel the spirit of it. as you do more ceremonies put it closer to your aya ceremony and increase the dose, its a purgative so watch out and it is possible to to over dose on tobbacco while taking aya, so take it slow and be respectful all the good teacher take time to get to know.

my name is anabolic hippie cause i used to be a competitive heavy weight body builder i still love the sport and enjoy helping competitors out

Jox
#8 Posted : 9/16/2013 1:43:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anabolic_hippie,

thank you for the answer, I kind of get it, but don't have mapacho.

I am in Mexico and can get tabacco leaves, or a cigar, can I use them, and how much is a "pinch"...

thank you
Jox

anabolic_hippie
#9 Posted : 9/16/2013 2:19:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

honestly i would wait till you get mopacho you can order it if you need too being in mexico im sure it wouldnt be to hard to get your hands on it. i personally have no experience and cant comment on using regular manufactured tobacco i know its alot weaker thou

olympus mon
#10 Posted : 9/16/2013 6:47:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Mapacho juice changes the effects of ayahuasca a lot for me. It becomes even more so dreamy and sedating.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Jox
#11 Posted : 9/19/2013 9:20:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is any way to use regular cigar tabacco (it grow around where I am in Mex) instead of Mapacho, to make a juice, not smoke.

It will take me some tome to get it the real mapacho.

I didn't realize that it is so different from conventional tabacco, in wiki:

Rustica is often used for entheogenic purposes by South American shamans. Growing in the rainforest, it contains up to nine times more nicotine than common species of Nicotiana such as N. tabacum. Other reasons for its shamanic use are the comparatively high levels of MAOI beta-carbolines, including the harmala alkaloids, harman and norharman.[2] Most commonly, in South American ethnobotanical preparations, it is allowed to soak or be infused in water, and the water is then insufflated into the stomach in a preparation known as singado or singa; it is also smoked in cigars, used as an enema, made into a lickable product known as ambil, and made into a snuff with the bark of a species of Theobroma, creating nunu. Rustica has anthelmintic effective against tapeworm infections. In the southeast part of Turkey, people use this herb and ashes of some tree bodies to make a moist snuff called maraş otu. They use this by putting the mixture under their lips like Swedish snus or Afghan naswar. It is also a common admixture of Ayahuasca in some parts of the Amazon.

jamie
#12 Posted : 9/19/2013 11:18:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

you can grow your own also. I grew my own rustica outside in the ground this year and I am in Canada.. It is one plant that most people can grow during the summer. It only takes one season to be ready for harvest. Now I have my own homegrown rustica leaf.
Long live the unwoke.