We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Flavor Trip! Options

Drake
#1 Posted : 5/26/2009 4:55:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I cannot wait to take a flavor trip!

http://www.youtube.com/w...g31RJ3w&feature=fvst

Ordered mine, but the guy ran out of stock! God damn it! I sead to him not to refund, just send them in a weeks time when he gets new stock. This is an aussie site, so don't be afraid to order from another. 90% of the time the shipping fee is so much cheaper ordered in the same country (as it would).
[PM ME IF YOU WANT THIS LINK]

For people who have no idea about this fruit, read below!

Quote:
The miracle fruit, or miracle berry plant (Synsepalum dulcificum) produces berries that, when eaten, cause sour foods (such as lemons and limes) subsequently consumed to taste sweet. The berry contains an active glycoprotein molecule, with some trailing carbohydrate chains, called miraculin.[3][4] When the fleshy part of the fruit is eaten, this molecule binds to the tongue's taste buds, causing sour foods to taste sweet. While the exact cause for this change is unknown, one hypothesis is that the effect may be caused if miraculin works by distorting the shape of sweetness receptors "so that they become responsive to acids, instead of sugar and other sweet things".[5] This effect lasts 15-30 minutes.[6]

I cannot wait to try yucky steamed vegetables! And other things that are healthy, but taste like crap! Would be great! Would greatly enhance my training being able to eat a big bowl of vegetables, without drinking it all down with water!

Even better, I dump a load of sugar in my coffee at the market... With the MB (in tablet form), I won't need to put ANY sugar in my coffee, and it will be sweet as! I mean, I think I am well on my way to becoming diabetic, with the amount of sugar I put into my coffee each day!

Also. On a side note. This MB could very well make Spice taste wonderful?

By the way. I did a fast search, nothing came up about the miracle berry. so, yeah.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.