We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
funny synchronicities Options

tryptographer
#1 Posted : 5/25/2009 10:24:55 PM

tryptamine photographer

A few days ago I watched a Terence McKenna lecture. During the opening lines he mentioned that he had turned 45 years old the day before. Guess what... when I watched that, I had also turned 45 the day before!

Next day, I was watching a movie about Alestair Crowley with a friend. She wasn't really interested and was teasing me by hitting me with candlesticks, and just when she was lifting a stick for the fnal blow Mr Crowley shouted "Put that down!". Thanks Smile

These things seem to come and go in waves, I usually have a good laugh but hold no special meaning to it...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

970Codfert
#2 Posted : 5/26/2009 2:00:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats pretty cool.
All posts are fictional.

Bancopuma
#3 Posted : 5/26/2009 8:53:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm I have been experiencing many weird and wonderful synchronicities...

When I was relatively new to DMT, I was in the car with my friend, and at that precise moment in time, we were thinking about DMT, talking about DMT, listening to a Shpongle song with Terrence McKenna in it describing smoking DMT, and at that moment a car overtook us and on its number plate...was DMT...

Smile

soulman
#4 Posted : 5/26/2009 9:59:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah man, i love it when they happen. Like you said though i find that they come in waves. Sometimes i wont have any in weeks, and other times i will have several a day. I defo find that they increase if i have been meditating though.

When they happen though its like a validation that we are connected to somethin bigger. I hate it when people say they are just coincindences.
There was this one time when i had been meditating and got an image of a purple heart.
Now i dont usally get images during my meditations, so on the way back to work one day after lunch, i began to wonder if the image had any meaning. In the very moment that i had that thought, as i walked along, i looked down only to see a little purple heart embedded in the in paint of the double yellow lines on the road. I stopped dead in my tracks and bent down to take a closer look just to confirm what i had seen.
I felt a connection with the univerese, looked up and smiled and thanked it for revealing itself to me.
You have to go within or you go without

tryptographer
#5 Posted : 5/28/2009 10:42:00 PM

tryptamine photographer

soulman wrote:
yeah man, i love it when they happen. Like you said though i find that they come in waves. Sometimes i wont have any in weeks, and other times i will have several a day. I defo find that they increase if i have been meditating though.

When they happen though its like a validation that we are connected to somethin bigger. I hate it when people say they are just coincindences.

Haha, yes. But things can be misleading... reading Stanislav Lem's "the Chain of Chance" made me think again! Very funny book.
With an expanded consciousness, more connections are made and more weird coincidences are noticed. And it's inevitable that sooner or later something highly unlikely will happen...
But yeah sometimes it's as if the gods are poking fun at us... I'm looking forward to the next 'wave' Smile

Bancopuma
#6 Posted : 5/29/2009 1:10:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting stuff man...I've had some very nutty synchronicities in the last few years popping up, thats for sure...