We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabis and Hemp Legalization in CA Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 8/26/2013 8:53:59 PM

LUVR

For those of you who don't already know, California is another state that is revving up for passing Cannabis legislation this January 2014!

Not only will the proposed bill seek to legalize recreational cannabis, it is looking to completely Re-Legalize Cannabis and Hemp for industrial and medicinal uses 100%. This is by far the most comprehensive proposal I have seen to date. If anyone lives in California or has any connections in the state, I highly recommend you look into this and do everything in your power to make it happen!

The failure of California's previous attempt at legalization was due to a lack of signatures to get the bill on the ballot, this year I hope to see that change and I really hope people step up and do their part. Even if you don't live in California, I believe this proposal would be a pivotal turning point in the fight against prohibition. Colorado and Washington definitely stepped up the game, but there are some issues with both of those bills, especially Washington's. California's CCHI has taken those issues in to account and come up with some awesome alternatives.

Check it out! CCHI 2014!
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

--Shadow
#2 Posted : 1/16/2014 3:01:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Attached are some scientific cases from 2013

Also, here is the New South Wales government response to the inquiry for medical marijuana:
https://www.parliament.n...6a5ab71ca257b6c0002f09b/$FILE/Government%20response%20-%20Use%20of%20cannabis.pdf
--Shadow attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (204kb) downloaded 25 time(s).
image.jpg (204kb) downloaded 25 time(s).
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder