We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I will continue offline for a while Options

JourneyToJah
#1 Posted : 8/26/2013 6:08:39 PM

Free Spirit

I am really sorry but as some of you may have noticed I´ve not been around much lately. Life´s hard and I barely have time to get a good nights sleep and some time off for myself.

I am really sorry that the mag is in stand-by because of me but I just can´t find the time to take care of everything.

You guys at the Nexus are always in my mind and heart and I hope that things will go better and I will be back soon.

Its not about problems with the law or anything else ( as I some in some posts here ), its just a bit about my health ( almost suffered a heart attack about a month ago - and I´m a bit young for this >30 years old. ) Fortunately I feel fine now and a bit less stressed out.

Much love to you, family ! See you soon.
With these hands I have killed man and destroyed hopes and dreams. But when I open these hands I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. It's not the path that we take but the choices that we make along that path that makes us who we are. -Waugriff

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ZenSpice
#2 Posted : 8/26/2013 6:33:00 PM

Mostly Ignored

Hyperspace Fool
#3 Posted : 8/29/2013 3:22:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really sorry to hear about your health issue. That is rough.

I wish you a return to abundant health and a stable life. We love you man.

Love

The magazine can wait. Cyb was saying he would take over if you want as well... you might wanna look into handing over the files to him. Pass the baton so to speak.

One Love brother
HF
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

3rdI
#4 Posted : 8/29/2013 3:59:49 PM

veni, vidi, spici

best wishes JTJ
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Aegle
#5 Posted : 9/8/2013 6:19:48 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

JourneyToJah

I'm really sorry to hear that you have not been well, take the time out that you need to rest and recuperate... Focus on building up your immune system and try to eat a healthy diet. Wishing you all the best, safe and happy travels my friend.

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

What a substance
#6 Posted : 9/9/2013 12:01:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

JourneyToJah wrote:
See you soon.

We look forward to that.

Take your time, get well, much love from me in the UK.
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

JourneyToJah
#7 Posted : 1/15/2014 11:30:32 PM

Free Spirit

Its looks that, at least for the moment, I am back!

I missed you all a lot, been some pretty hard last few months but all is gone and all is well ( for now Very happy ).

I will try to start where I left off as soon as possible. I apologize once again for starting a project and then disappearing for so long.

Much love!
With these hands I have killed man and destroyed hopes and dreams. But when I open these hands I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. It's not the path that we take but the choices that we make along that path that makes us who we are. -Waugriff