We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Seeing different gods and symbols while on oral dmt Options

Caesar
#1 Posted : 8/26/2013 5:24:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday night I had a very profound dmt experience; the kind only oral dmt (ayahuasca/pharmahuasca) can give you. First off, is it normal to see demons? The funny thing is that I felt NO fear/anxiety whatsoever, unlike the first time I tried Aya. I saw little devilish creatures holding portals to other dimensions open for me. . . it was a little freaky when I thought about it afterwards.. .

It was in these dimensions when I went through these portals that I saw different Indian (I think) gods, and a whole bunch of symbols that I had no idea what they meant started floating off these gods towards me. I've NEVER believed in any religion other than my own, although I do respect them. These symbols kind of looked like the arabic language with a whole bunch of curves and dots in between.

Just to put it out there, I think the best part of my trip was when I got this intense feeling of being able to do literally ABSOLUTELY anything I wanted to be, and almost with no effort!! I was swearing in my trip that I would come back and raise my voice in public places for people to open their eyes and stop being part of modern slavery. I still have some of that amazing and gigantic motivation to go and change the world. . . I felt a VERY strong connection to president John F. Kennedy and felt a great compassion towards his great vision to change the United States for the better.

All in all, I saw the truth and how most people are just everyday puppets of the government! It's time to do something about it! Anyway I know I got way off track with my questions but I really wanted to put this out there. . .

but then again, is this all normal? And what are the opinions out there?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Aviator
#2 Posted : 8/27/2013 4:02:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've only smoked DTM but I have got the Indian (from India not Native Americans) gods as well. Very weird to me as I really haven't been exposed to much of anything concerning these gods or the religions surrounding them.

Really seems like there is some sort of actual connection between the journey and the images of these particular gods. I mean... I've never seen Zeus...
Oh my god. I broke it. I broke reality.

Wax
#3 Posted : 8/27/2013 4:51:56 AM

LUVR

I've seen Kali on smoked DMT. I don't know if I had actually ever seen her depicted before then either, I certainly never had any sort of connection or even interest in Hinduism. Apparently Kali has been witnessed by a few other members here as well. Definitely interesting that these images are so common. Another common archetype is the Egyptian theme, I haven't witnessed anything Egyptian but many others report it.

Maybe these cultures are the only ones to have been privy to the access of higher dimensions and somehow left their mark? It is extremely interesting though and I only hope one day we will get the pleasure of discovering what it's all about.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Parshvik Chintan
#4 Posted : 8/27/2013 4:57:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

did hyperspace affect the culture or culture affect hyperspace?

also jungian collective unconscious and such.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Wax
#5 Posted : 8/27/2013 5:10:05 AM

LUVR

I would say that hyperspace affected the culture, but at least in the case of Hinduism, I haven't ever heard of them working with DMT. Although you never know. Also, I suppose if DMT is produced in our bodies and hyperspace could somehow be accessed by meditation then it does seem very likely they were influenced rather than leaving a mark (which was silly to suggest anyway, just sort of expressing the fact that it is a mystery).

I think the collective unconscious is a little further off though, if that were the case then why would a (seemingly) disproportionately higher number of people report Indian and Egyptian motifs rather than seeing things like Jesus and Zeus? I have heard of people seeing Jesus and cherubs and such but it really does seem that there are many more reports of those two specific cultures.

I have to admit though the collective unconscious still holds much more weight than Indians tagging the walls of hyperspace Very happy
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Global
#6 Posted : 8/27/2013 1:10:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Saying it's the collective unconscious isn't really much of a satisfying answer for me. It can't really explain much of how those things are imprinted, it's just a vague label. There is still something of a 'missing link' between these things in consensual reality and their presence in hyperspace.

My guess of why you don't see too many Greek or Christian gods, is because they're are most likely IMO the "copy-cat" religions. Many younger religions seem to tend to draw on Egyptian and Hindu culture. The Greeks got their idea of the Phoenix from the Egyptian Bennu Bird; Jesus seems to have been based on the Egyptian god Horus with whom there are many parallels.

Not that anyone's even brought up in this thread whether or not these cultural motifs to be a synthesis of prior personal experiences, I would be inclined to disagree with that sentiment because if that were the case, I would expect to see a lot more personal elements in hyperspace like childhood icons, superheroes, cartoon characters, relatives, close friends and families, etc...but these things really don't seem to show up in hyperspace much at all.

I don't believe I've had any Hindu deities personally, but Hindu motifs are a bit of a recurring theme for me. Just the other day for example when I had an immobilized godhead in my bedroom, I got up out of my chair and proceeded to study it from a variety of angles. It seemed like at its core, was an intricate mass of interwoven Hindu "locking-lace" kinds of patterns.

Lastly I would like to point out the IME not only have these cultures been imprinted in hyperspace, but they carry with them a sense of healing and importance. They seem to be quite high frequency phenomena. Particularly the Egyptian imagery tends to be bound by very fine and pure buzzing. When I see them, it looks to me as if they were programmed (with high fidelity, detail, and geometric interactability and personalities) into a computer program that is hyperspace. The only question then in this scenario is who is the programmer?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Caesar
#7 Posted : 8/28/2013 6:32:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow I really had no idea that these entities, if you will, were so common! It seems as if the human brain already has a blueprint of these beings since birth (or IS IT inside the human brain?)

I forgot to mention, when I was going into the deeper part of the experience, I literally saw a pyramid with an eye on top, with light rays emanating from it in every direction. . . I was freakin out since all I know that this represents is the illuminati!

For some reason it seems as if every time I take dmt, I get to a point where there is an occult dark truth. . . and I always end up looking the other way because I want nothing to do with such energies/spirits. . . to be honest sometimes I feel as if dmt wants to take me off the path of righteousness!!! And always after showing me the amazing and positive truth about life. .. ain´t that something. . .

Global
#8 Posted : 8/28/2013 12:08:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Caesar wrote:

I forgot to mention, when I was going into the deeper part of the experience, I literally saw a pyramid with an eye on top, with light rays emanating from it in every direction. . . I was freakin out since all I know that this represents is the illuminati!

It doesn't necessarily represent the illuminati. As you can see with the ben-ben stone, eyes on a capstone have been around with the Egyptian culture for a long time since before the illuminati. The correlation of these things does not convince me your vision has anything to do with the illuminati. It seems to me that while they (and countless others) may seek the same thing, I don't believe them to have some over-reaching hand in your visions or anything like that. If there are similarities between the illuminati and your visions, it seems to me that it's most likely the case that they were influenced by the Egyptians who have a clear place in hyperspace - the illuminati on the other hand...don't.

I suppose a more recent analogy could be that of the swastika. The swastika has long been a Hindu symbol that they use to try and evoke shakti (sacred energy). When Hitler came into power, he rotated it 45 degrees and used it as the symbol of the Nazi party. Now, because of culture, most people see the original swastika and have quite the averse reaction to it, but that's simply cultural, and says more about the people than the symbol. Likewise, just because the illuminati have used Egyptian imagery to try and exploit it as much as they can, doesn't say much about the original imagery which IMO is most likely what you're beholding in hyperspace.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

kindmanfromspace
#9 Posted : 11/11/2017 9:26:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I made an account specially for this thread.

When I've been tripping on mushrooms, I ALWays end up struggling with this huge sphere and when it moves into motion the universe starts to run. Like a tape you would stop and push play or fast forward or fast backward. I always though this was "my personal burden", like, trying to keep a momentum in your life to "keep this ball rolling" but never put much more meaning to it.

then, with DMt - the breakthrough reports pulled me in but I was "stuck in the fractal box", which frustrated me at first. (I have broken through after and OMG IT IS AMAZING but that's another story).

I would sit in the "fractal box" and felt a bit like held as a child, entertained with some bright lights and shapes but limited to his playbin and unaware of the outside. I wanted to get to the other side of this box...

While coming back, you know the stream of visions you get.. I was screaming "I am not stupid and not a child, show me the beyond!" and there, I saw this muscular figure holding up a temple. when the temple was held just right, the world would resonate just right.. you know the "resonating vibration" when DMT hits.. Like this figure would hold the world together and running. But burdened under the weight and unable to let go... As I work out quite a lot and am muscular I imagined this was the manifestation of my physical desire to "train" as my spiritual self would be "holding up balance in my life". The person looked at me, communicating without words: "this is all I know, this is what I do. I don't know the level up" as if I reached one level up but this person didn't know what was higher up either.

It has captivated me for weeks without end "what does it mean", "why am I rolling this ball around", "who was this person holding up the temple? " "Is it my workouts that are the manifestation of my soul holding everything up?"... until I saw Greek mythology pictures and came across Atlas.

Only then I realized, I have met Atlas, a Greek demigod that hold up, as a matter of fact, a temple. And is dispicted holding up huge heavy balls as punishment. Which I'm right now trying to make sense of. As I didn't know this story before at all and it took me weeks to make this link it seems to me there exists a reality where this "is real" or the experience is somehow shared. Else there wuldn't be ancient scripture about this figure that I met in a trip.

strtman
#10 Posted : 11/13/2017 6:18:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My smoking trips are by far dominated by ancient Chinese entities, Chinese temples, Chinese dragons etc. They are so controlling that often I feel that it has something to do with me, maybe a previous life ?

Only once I encountered old Roman Gods.

In my ayahuasca journeys I saw entities and temples that reminded me of old ancient India.

Never seen things that reminded me of Aztecs, native Americans, Egyptian pharaoh’ s, etc.

I agree with Wax that hyperspace influenced cultures and not the other way around.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak