We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
enhance leaves with 5-meo-dmt Options

arimane
#1 Posted : 5/25/2009 2:56:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone done that?
It makes sense, doesn't it?
Bad, bad english

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 5/25/2009 4:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM is extracting some chaliponga...and he may or may not separate it from the other alkies..but hes planning on enhancing some leaf with it...will give it a little more BANG
it's a sound

69ron
#3 Posted : 5/25/2009 7:42:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All I have to say is BE CAREFUL.

If you put a little too much 5-MeO-DMT and there are spots here and there that are overly concentrated, and you smoke one of those spots without being prepared, 5-MeO-DMT can literally blow the whole universe apart leaving you shaking in complete fear.

SWIM really likes 5-MeO-DMT sublingually because it doesn’t have such a potential to freak you out. The most frightening experience SWIM ever had was from smoking a little too much 5-MeO-DMT. The effects started before he finished exhaling his first hit and within 1 minute, nothing made sense. Everything around him was shattered and all crazy. It was like being made completely insane for about 5 minutes. SWIM’s heart was bounding and he forgot to breathe for a while. Scary as all hell. So BE CAREFUL.

A small amount of smoked 5-MeO-DMT is actually VERY NICE, extremely euphoric and almost like LSD, but if you go overboard, it’s like being completely insane. Unpleasant.

All of SWIM’s sublingual voyages with 5-MeO-DMT have been beautiful experiences up there on par with LSD.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 5/25/2009 8:22:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

so what SWIM has been thinking of doing is making a changa mix with say(per dose) 15mg dmt, 6mg bufotenine, 3mg 5-meo-dmt, plus caapi, passionflower, peppermint, salvia, kanna(maybe), mullein, and a hint of lavender

SWIM has been experimenting with the bufotenine and dmt in the changa..and it makes it much longer lasting...with a beautiful body high...he would love to experience pure bufotenine..but he has yet to get there yet...he wont give up though..

it's a sound

arimane
#5 Posted : 5/26/2009 10:30:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

seems a very nice combo, let us know how it goes =)
Bad, bad english