We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Love them wolves dark loner Options

MagikVenom
#1 Posted : 5/24/2009 5:45:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

smokeydaze
#2 Posted : 5/24/2009 5:46:54 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Yea I only just recently saw it, thinking of a purchase..
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

۩
#3 Posted : 5/24/2009 5:54:04 AM

If you're synesthetic, you will definitely laugh when you see/hear the image of the shirt from the digital amazon

Drake
#4 Posted : 5/24/2009 7:26:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's funny stuff. It really dose look nice that shirt, but I don't know if its my style Confused . Let me know how it gos if you get the Shirt Smokey Razz .

Quote:
So I read all the reviews on here about this awesome shirt. I knew I had to have it when i read trailer park trashes review. I already have the reverse shirt of this one.. Its a bunch of hairy balls howling at a group of shaved wolves. Anyway that one seems to attract the wrong crowd. For instance when i went to the pharmacy for my ointment and the doctor asked me if ive ever tried to colin cleanse by using a gerbal covered in vasaline. Although ive already tried it, i didnt want my pharmacist to know.So the shirt arrives size petit (like me ) and I wear it outside to help my brother inlaw work on his Mustang.. No not the car but a real horse. Anyway as he was about to wash the horse, he looks over at me and see's my new shirt. he says " Man thats an awesome shirt " The wolves are like talking to me .. I'm alittle surprised but ask " What are they saying" My brother in law says " They want to know if youd shove a vasalined gerbal in my rear, I could use a colin cleanse. See the difference?

Best one I read so far rofl!
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.